PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER! Infamous Palestinian Propaganda Photo = FRAUD

ZioBot
05-12-2013, 02:07 PM
http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=218552

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Muhammad-Al-Dura-The-boy-who-was-not-really-killed-312930

Krypt0nite
05-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Google Pallywood you'll be amazed by how good the Palestinians are at fabricating and staging situations. Palestinians are known to injure or worse their own people in order to make it look like Israel did it.
They've been caught lying over and over again. They have a nice trick of sending kids or women to throw rocks at Israeli soldiers while standing by with a 100 cameras to capture every possible angle of the soldier's reaction.

Stephen Hawking has probably watched one too many of Pallywood's productions.

boseador
05-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Isn't is the this same kid in all Paliwood movies?

But SRSly, I saw the video where the kid got shot. (not sure if this same kid)

What about the photos of the Israelis using kids as human shields, is that fake too?

That is inhuman and cowardly as fuk.

VaughnTrue
05-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Isn't is the this same kid in all Paliwood movies?

But SRSly, I saw the video where the kid got shot. (not sure if this same kid)

What about the photos of the Israelis using kids as human shields, is that fake too?

That is inhuman and cowardly as fuk.

Both sides are sick and twisted. No other objective opinion can be held on the matter.

IraHays
05-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Strong source.

neowolfe
05-12-2013, 05:09 PM
if you're not israeli or palestinian, why the **** do you care? tired of hearing about that stupid ass part of the world. i hope both sides get nuked

mehdi84
05-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Photo? There is a full video of them getting shot up clearly by the IDF 10 or so years ago u dumb cnt.

Renegade83
05-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Oh look it's another Ziobot Israel thread.

Bosscoo
05-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Both sides are sick and twisted. No other objective opinion can be held on the matter.

This.

The differences between them seem to be down to resources, not morality.

TheMachina
05-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Strong source.

Opie there is a video of the incident you dumb ****.

essenn
05-12-2013, 08:37 PM
In on zionist propaganda thread.

Jasonw1178
05-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Google Pallywood you'll be amazed by how good the Palestinians are at fabricating and staging situations. Palestinians are known to injure or worse their own people in order to make it look like Israel did it.
They've been caught lying over and over again. They have a nice trick of sending kids or women to throw rocks at Israeli soldiers while standing by with a 100 cameras to capture every possible angle of the soldier's reaction.

Stephen Hawking has probably watched one too many of Pallywood's productions.

Known guys coming back from Iraq telling me how the kids would throw rocks at them trying to bait them into shooting. They will point out dead kids saying we shot them, turns out they were shot out of AK's.

In on zionist propaganda thread.

Anything not pro arab is "zionist" propaganda. When you call them zionist you are basically saying you are already biased against them

If palistinians were smart, the "zionist" couldn't oppress them. Arabs would oppress and even kill the Jewish people off but they CAN'T because they aren't strong or smart enough.

zyx1337
05-12-2013, 09:03 PM
This.

The differences between them seem to be down to resources, not morality.

maybe you should join the dumb fcks crew too, man

metroins
05-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Israel better have substantial proof other than just rate of fire in the video. I can easily imagine Israel doing everything they can to discredit this video with how popular it is around the world.

Even if it's fake it doesn't change anything substantial, just another news story. I'm pro Israel and support them keeping their land, but I don't trust their commission to hold an unbiased study on this video.

essenn
05-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Anything not pro arab is "zionist" propaganda. When you call them zionist you are basically saying you are already biased against them

If palistinians were smart, the "zionist" couldn't oppress them. Arabs would oppress and even kill the Jewish people off but they CAN'T because they aren't strong or smart enough.

lol

ZioBot
05-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Photo? There is a full video of them getting shot up clearly by the IDF 10 or so years ago u dumb cnt.Yes it was staged.

The above photo from the video does the rounds way more than the video itself.

Did i mention it was fake and staged?

hobo4president
05-13-2013, 01:47 AM

what

mehdi84
05-13-2013, 04:29 AM
Yes it was staged.

The above photo from the video does the rounds way more than the video itself.

Did i mention it was fake and staged?

You cant even get the story straight, troll. Try again.

Tha big kahoona
05-13-2013, 04:47 AM
OP didn't you learn your lesson when you were proven a fool when you wrongfully cried "pallywood lies" in the Hawking thread?

ZioBot
05-13-2013, 04:53 AM
You cant even get the story straight, troll. Try again.I don't recall telling any story ITT but you can.. Tell me the straight story..

ZioBot
05-13-2013, 04:54 AM
OP didn't you learn your lesson when you were proven a fool when you wrongfully cried "pallywood lies" in the Hawking thread?

Link to wrongful cry of "Pallywood" lies?

You're either lying yourself or unable to comprehend. Which is it?

CXC3000
05-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Hey OP, are these frauds too :

http://attendingtheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/palestinian-boy-as-human-shield-by-nazionists.jpg

http://palestinechronicle.com/uploads/1256368345israel_human_shields.jpg

ZioBot
05-13-2013, 05:48 AM
Hey OP, are these frauds too :Possibly. Start a thread.

It speaks volumes that these things have to be set up and staged for the world, don't you think?

CXC3000
05-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Possibly. It speaks volumes that these things have to be set up and staged for the world, don't you think?

Eh ?!

Are you saying the SS-IDF Brigade wanted the world to know what kind of animals they are ? :confused:

ZioBot
05-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Eh ?!

Are you saying the SSD Brigadesomething to do with hard drives? what? you are one weird dude.

primetime32
05-13-2013, 06:42 AM
Hey OP, are these frauds too :

[img]http://attendingtheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/palestinian-boy-as-human-shield-by-nazionists.jpg[img]

[img]http://palestinechronicle.com/uploads/1256368345israel_human_shields.jpg[mg]

Yup, they are probably frauds as well.

ZenBowman
05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Eh ?!

Are you saying the SS-IDF Brigade wanted the world to know what kind of animals they are ? :confused:

Ever heard the term "false flag"?

access1denied
05-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Video disallows embedding. A 60 Minute special on "Pallywood."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL8ANySuSuk

illriginalized
05-13-2013, 09:39 AM
OP doesn't realize this wasn't just a photo.. there's a video showing the whole thing.