PDA

View Full Version : Best tasting bcaa??

MrSmellGood
05-12-2013, 01:00 PM
what is the best watermelon, and green apple bcaa?
im looking for one speciafically without red#40 in it, or any citruline

wakingmalice
05-12-2013, 01:11 PM
why no citrulline? I'd say it's more beneficial than BCAA's alone if you're meeting your protein needs. However, i'd say get some bulk bcaa and crystal light. Cheap and tastes better than most flavored products on the market.

MrSmellGood
05-12-2013, 01:26 PM
why no citrulline? I'd say it's more beneficial than BCAA's alone if you're meeting your protein needs. However, i'd say get some bulk bcaa and crystal light. Cheap and tastes better than most flavored products on the market.

gives me headaches, as does aspartame.

12ccopeland
05-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Amino Recovery by BB.com Platinum Series is the best tasting watermelon BCAA

/thread.

Elliptical Envy
05-12-2013, 04:50 PM
what is the best watermelon, and green apple bcaa?
im looking for one speciafically without red#40 in it, or any citruline

Why no Red #40? I would recommend Primaforce BCAA watermelon to you, but it does have red #40 in it. If you change your mind check it out http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/primaforce/bcaa.html

cjwav34
05-12-2013, 05:03 PM
If you can hold out the improved Apple Mellon (green apple) flavor of Omega Sports Strive will be hitting retailers in early June. It does not contain Citrulline, but it does contain 5g of instantized vegetable derived BCAA, 4g of PeptoPro, 2g of Malic Acid, 1g LCLT, a high dose of P5P (Vit B6), and plenty of electrolytes.

MrSmellGood
05-12-2013, 05:09 PM
If you can hold out the improved Apple Mellon (green apple) flavor of Omega Sports Strive will be hitting retailers in early June. It does not contain Citrulline, but it does contain 5g of instantized vegetable derived BCAA, 4g of PeptoPro, 2g of Malic Acid, 1g LCLT, a high dose of P5P (Vit B6), and plenty of electrolytes.

LCLT? Malic Acid? PeptoPro??

elaborate

cjwav34
05-12-2013, 05:26 PM
LCLT? Malic Acid? PeptoPro??

elaborate

LCLT = L-Carnitine L-Tartrate:

L-carnitine-l-tartrate is the most intriguing of these four carnitine compounds and is actually promising for performance enhancement. Just by living and breathing you are subjecting your body to a constant supply and demand balance of energy in the form of ATP. During exercise, the necessity balance is obviously shifted toward demand for ATP, and the end result if an accumulation of uric acid (ATP → ADP → AMP → hypoxanthine → xanthine → uric acid → excretion in urine). Hypoxanthine serves as a biomarker that researchers can use to measure the favorability of ATP supply and demand. According to research by Volek et al. (2002), LCLT attenuates hypoxanthine accumulation during exercise, therein displaying its positive effects on ATP regeneration. (12) Further, LCLT inhibits conversion of xanthine dehydrogenase to xanthine oxidase, which directly prevents the formation of harmful free radical ions. (12) The researches conclude that LCLT supplementation (4 caps CARNIPURE/day for three weeks) can effectively enhance exercise recovery. While there are limitations to the study, such as loosely defined training experience and brief 1-week washout, it’s pretty decent evidence in favor of LCLT.

Malic Acid: Aids the body in producing more ATP. L-Malate converts into oxaloacetate, releasing the co-enzyme NADH and is ultimately used to produce ATP. As well as lactate buffering. Basically it delays the time to fatigue.

PeptoPro: Casein Hydrolysate providing highest levels of di & tri peptides available.

Elliptical Envy
05-12-2013, 05:26 PM

Looking forward to giving this a try.

Big_Spaz
05-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Gaspari Watermelon AminoLast may honestly be the best tasting supplement I have ever used. It was a HUGE hit at the Arnold Classic (we gave out samples and had it for sale and it sold out in one day) and it really does taste like liquid Jolly Ranchers.

-Spaz

mmafighterskiba
05-12-2013, 06:47 PM
If your looking for a good tasting green apple BCAA look into Amino Build (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscle-tech/amino-build.html) it does not contain red #40 but it does contain L-Citrulline Malate which i think is a great addition, its weird you get headaches from it though :(

furyhockey
05-12-2013, 07:48 PM
If you can't do the citrulline due to headaches I would take a look at Strive by Omega sports. The most complete BCAA product without citrulline.

MasterBench
05-12-2013, 08:23 PM
I actually really like iSatori Restoraid. Citrus punch tastes like iced-tea. Very underrated product IMO

cjwav34
05-12-2013, 08:24 PM

Sample trade?

louie0939
05-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Beast Watermelon Aminolytes is quite good

ncballa1011
05-12-2013, 10:46 PM

My thoughts exactly...

ShoooterMcGavin
05-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Gaspari Watermelon AminoLast may honestly be the best tasting supplement I have ever used. It was a HUGE hit at the Arnold Classic (we gave out samples and had it for sale and it sold out in one day) and it really does taste like liquid Jolly Ranchers.

-Spaz

why does it seem like no one likes/takes/talks about aminolast?

i agree with it tasting very good, i got the watermelon from you guys for free before it came out and its delicious as hell.

i got the lemon too while its not bad, watermelon is amazing.

Valhallabound86
05-13-2013, 04:18 AM
N'Gage Watermelon Splash. Good stuff.

Or just buy bulk with Mio/Crystal Light if you're looking for an inexpensive way to acquire BCAAs.

haiz69
05-13-2013, 05:08 AM
I didn't even realize until just recently that most do indeed have citruliine malate in them. Obviously I feel strive will be a great option (In a few weeks here), but until then, Gaspari Aminolast looks solid.