PDA

View Full Version : is lebron the most mentally weak superstar ever?

gotrice33
05-11-2013, 12:44 AM
i was actually a big fan of him until tonight... just watching the way he passes up every opportunity and never wants the ball in his hands.... it's pretty embarassing because he could drop 30+ but something about the bulls physical play just killed his mental game...

SompletelyCober
05-11-2013, 12:48 AM
I get the feeling you're serious....

LeBron had an "off" game, and he still dropped 25, 8 & 7, hit big shots down the stretch, and scored half of his points in the 4th quarter.

On what planet did this game hurt his image or legacy?

wifestealer
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
lol did u finish watching the game?

neworleans
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
I think you lost all credibility when you think the first round of the playoffs was random.

Brb clippers fave out the west
Brb Lakers with no Kobe wasn't supposed to be swept

PureCardio
05-11-2013, 12:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hj2egMR.png?1?7514

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:03 AM
I get the feeling you're serious....

LeBron had an "off" game, and he still dropped 25, 8 & 7, hit big shots down the stretch, and scored half of his points in the 4th quarter.

On what planet did this game hurt his image or legacy?

lol his image was ruined as soon as he chose to join a team with two other all-stars in a desperate (and successful) attempt to get a ring

Wu-Massacre
05-11-2013, 01:05 AM
negging op

neworleans
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
lol his image was ruined as soon as he chose to join a team with two other all-stars in a desperate (and successful) attempt to get a ring

He needed an image to be ruined. He was already hated by many lol

Nocturne808
05-11-2013, 01:08 AM
This is what happens when superstars want to share the ball and look unselfish...they end up looking passive. But in the end they still won.

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:09 AM
He needed an image to be ruined. He was already hated by many lol

no he wasn't. no one really hated him up until that point, they just thought he was a choker, which was true.

PureCardio
05-11-2013, 01:11 AM

supporting cast never mattered when he lost. Now that he has won a chip, it matters. Enjoy the next excruciating half a decade. History remembers winners, ask Kareem and Shaq.

gotrice33
05-11-2013, 01:12 AM
lol did u finish watching the game?

it's not just about this game... he's a dominant player but he doesn't apply his skills to the maximum potential..... all i see if him walking the ball up to the 3 pt line and then passing it, then sitting in the corner

I think you lost all credibility when you think the first round of the playoffs was random.

Brb clippers fave out the west
Brb Lakers with no Kobe wasn't supposed to be swept

clippers were ONE of the favorites this season in the west.... i watch the whole season and wasn't just basing it off of seeds, they were a solid team.

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:13 AM
supporting cast never mattered when he lost. Now that he has won a chip, it matters. Enjoy the next excruciating half a decade. History remembers winners, ask Kareem and Shaq.

LOL stopped reading right there.

ThaWorldIsYours
05-11-2013, 01:16 AM
it's not just about this game... he's a dominant player but he doesn't apply his skills to the maximum potential..... all i see if him walking the ball up to the 3 pt line and then passing it, then sitting in the corner

Really? You don't see him posting up at the elbow and then the Heat running the ENTIRE OFFENSE through him?

You don't see him running pick and rolls and setting up Chalmers, Cole, Battier, Ray Allen for 3's which is an aspect of Miami's offense that won them a ton of games these past 2 years and was largely responsible for their title last year?

You aren't really watching the game if you think LeBron stands in the corner all game. He did that in the 2011 Finals, but never since.

neworleans
05-11-2013, 01:16 AM

clippers were ONE of the favorites this season in the west.... i watch the whole season and wasn't just basing it off of seeds, they were a solid team.

If you understood basketball you would have understood they don't have a solid team. Making highlight reels doesn't equal a solid team. They're a flashy team that aren't built for the playoffs. Big men that can't defend or rebound and have no post game but they are a solid team. Ok brah

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
its kind of weird when you think about it..

we will be showing our kids high lights of the "goats" MJ and lebron. one will be highlights of amazing playoff performances, the other amazing flops on drives to the hoop. our kids will be like uhh..

but by then, the NBA will have players come out during half time with a microphone to smack talk and rustle the crowd up.

PureCardio
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
LOL stopped reading right there.

lol people considered him a "loser" despite never playing with another all star or even former all star(excluding Shaq who was in his like 15th year). Strong revisionist history. He was always a "regular season guy" who "couldn't win". Funny how things change when one guy rakes in every single possible award relating to individual basketball, as well as a league chip with another one coming; stay irate.

Wu-Massacre
05-11-2013, 01:27 AM

we will be showing our kids high lights of the "goats" MJ and lebron. one will be highlights of amazing playoff performances, the other amazing flops on drives to the hoop. our kids will be like uhh..

but by then, the NBA will have players come out during half time with a microphone to smack talk and rustle the crowd up.If you show your kids highlights of Lebron flopping then Lebron must have phucked your GF. Lebron will soon be GOAT get over it.

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:32 AM
If you show your kids highlights of Lebron flopping then Lebron must have phucked your GF. Lebron will soon be GOAT get over it.

link some lebron clips that even remotely compete with this:

LAr6oAKieHk

PureCardio
05-11-2013, 01:32 AM

but by then, the NBA will have players come out during half time with a microphone to smack talk and rustle the crowd up.

You never watched Jordan intelligently, once again stay irate.

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:35 AM

You never watched Jordan intelligently, once again stay irate.

was a big jazz fan so I did watch him own us as a kid, but you're correct, not intelligently. did that when I started playing varsity basketball in high school.

MyronJobrawsky
05-11-2013, 01:39 AM

so for winning a ring ruin things how?

Wu-Massacre
05-11-2013, 01:51 AM

LAr6oAKieHkGOATS gonna GOAT no reason to hate good basketball unless you lik zucking zee dik
tyd4NPvzKQg
d1Px-jPm_TU
QyGKYsc4nAE

Cannonsex
05-11-2013, 01:57 AM
What?

http://flapship.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/derrick-rose-suit-sidelines.jpg

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 01:58 AM
loled

wheres the finals clips or atleast some clips against good opponents?

if I asked for high scoring clips, you could of atleast posted t.grady scoring 13 points in 35 seconds and called him the goat.

FlashWad3
05-11-2013, 02:01 AM
i was actually a big fan of him until tonight... just watching the way he passes up every opportunity and never wants the ball in his hands.... it's pretty embarassing because he could drop 30+ but something about the bulls physical play just killed his mental game...

Did you even watch the game?

1800_Cool_Guy
05-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Wish i aas mod so i can banned some of these users for being straight up morons. I dont mind the lebron hate but when people say he had to join the heat in order to win they need to stop using the internet all together.

reLaxx1
05-11-2013, 04:23 AM
OP is trollin.

But the answer is Rose, if we even consider him a superstar anymore.

gentao
05-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Nice troll job

AlphaDog3
05-11-2013, 06:04 AM
Mentally weak = struggling through 3 quarters and scoring 12 points in the 4th while hitting 11-11 on FTs while being criticized no matter what you do.

FlabbyAndSick
05-11-2013, 06:19 AM
is lebron the most mentally weak superstar ever?

Yes.

Although, from what I've seen from ESPN classic, Greg Norman might be up there with lebron.

Lb54TG
05-11-2013, 06:48 AM
GOATS gonna GOAT no reason to hate good basketball unless you lik zucking zee dik
tyd4NPvzKQg
d1Px-jPm_TU
QyGKYsc4nAE

PE7SzMyz9NA

strong supporting cast.
close game even when hes going off. was 8-11 from downtown that night

Vincented
05-11-2013, 07:27 AM
lettuce be reality

if LBJ was playing on your team you wouldn't hate him, lmao

Daewoo_Lanos
05-11-2013, 07:33 AM
was watching a replay of game 6 ECF from last season and all i could think of is damn this phaggot is mentally weak

gentao
05-11-2013, 07:37 AM
the guy has only gotten better

rhyfelwr
05-11-2013, 08:12 AM
To begin with he was mentally weak but since the loss to Dallas in the playoffs he's beginning to develop a killer instinct. If he gets his mindset similar to MJ or Kobe goodnight sweet NBA.

AGangsta
05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
he's not that mentally weak, just weaker in comparison to the greats he's compared to. aka jordan, kobe, etc. he definitely gets the most hatred (lots of it deserved) of any nba player of all-time and doesn't really ever self-destruct. that's pretty impressive

Every neutral fan of the finals rooted for jordan to win and become a legend. Most people, including myself, will never root for lebron/heat. He's facing more pressure than anyone in this YouTube/internet era and still playing well into his prime

StrongM477
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM

LAr6oAKieHk

is LBJs career over like MJs?

Beliedat
05-11-2013, 08:35 AM

Sports misc retard thinking: Hey, I didn't watch the game, better go make a thread about what I think probably happened.

Negged for being a clown, and I'm not a lebron fan at all.

iamdebo
05-11-2013, 08:38 AM
rZ4XBslOQbY

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Wish i aas mod so i can banned some of these users for being straight up morons. I dont mind the lebron hate but when people say he had to join the heat in order to win they need to stop using the internet all together.

I base my logic around evidence and facts.. What about you?

bottle_cap
05-11-2013, 10:38 AM
lol yea he's mentally weak

gets roughhoused in almost every game and hardly ever retaliates because retaliating hurts your team

but yea he's sooooo mentally weak

MJ had a good run as the GOAT OP, but its time to pass the torch

iamtheawesome
05-11-2013, 10:42 AM
lettuce be reality

so much this right here.

lol

stay salty my friends.

Wu-Massacre
05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
loled

wheres the finals clips or atleast some clips against good opponents?

if I asked for high scoring clips, you could of atleast posted t.grady scoring 13 points in 35 seconds and called him the goat.you're reaching to hard man. You asked for clips I gave you clips. If you wanted Finals only clips you would have asked for it earlier but since you were just proven wrong now you want negative Lebron video. How can you hate a man so much because he's good at what he does? Oh yeah thats called being a hater.

here's a clip of Lebron in the finals phaggot stay irate
lXsr53ZQjYI

http://i.imgur.com/Bh4CvHm.gif

NewYorkMets
05-11-2013, 11:01 AM
rZ4XBslOQbY

this is the video that needed to be posted, season on the line and in a hostile environment.

FuarkJohnson
05-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Jordan never had a playoff performance like game 5 of the pistons series. the last 26 points in 4th and OT and something like 32 of the last 34....inb4 flu game just shut up and stop romanticizing. Jordan NEVER had a performance dragging a team to the finals like that. He was too busy getting first round ousted when he was that young.

1800_Cool_Guy
05-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Nope. Lebron since High School has been looked at as the greatest basketball player of all time. Signing major money deals before even entering the NBA draft. Dude has lived and exceeded expectations. Not many can be as talented and overcome the pressure to be the great that you are. So no.

Bulkytheboot
05-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Jordan never had a playoff performance like game 5 of the pistons series. the last 26 points in 4th and OT and something like 32 of the last 34....inb4 flu game just shut up and stop romanticizing. Jordan NEVER had a performance dragging a team to the finals like that. He was too busy getting first round ousted when he was that young.

Too bad that years playoffs were overshadowed by lebron getting swept in the finals. Truly a GOAT.

Saintzfan
05-11-2013, 11:36 AM
How can anyone make this argument? If anything, it's great he passes the ball around and notices he's having an off day, so he looks to make his teammates better and contribute in other ways. If you pay close attention, after he messes up he hustles his ass off and shakes it off instantly most of the time

neworleans
05-11-2013, 11:43 AM
How can anyone make this argument? If anything, it's great he passes the ball around and notices he's having an off day, so he looks to make his teammates better and contribute in other ways. If you pay close attention, after he messes up he hustles his ass off and shakes it off instantly most of the time

If you're a superstar you can't pass and get others involved according to the sports misc brah. Must be new here

jb821
05-11-2013, 11:44 AM
This is dumb. Since when does losing or messing up every once in a while make you mentally weak. Players have good games and bad ones. They do stupid **** and lose there cool. It is because shockingly they are human. Jordan messed up a lot too, but that doesn't make him mentally weak.

mxPmL9Or2Xk

He gets angry, punches Reggie, and should have been ejected. Somebody with mental fortitude would have kept his cool and not risked getting ejected. But MJ did. He is still considered a cold blooded mother****er though.

Jordan also passed in crunch time. For people who actually watch basketball, remember Jordan to Kerr. Yeah, what a pussy for making the right bball play. He obviously couldn't handle the pressure of taking the shot.

OutWorkedByNo1
05-11-2013, 11:51 AM
trolls gonna troll

Jaccogo
05-11-2013, 11:52 AM
drose is

IDontPlay247
05-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Lebron just plays it safe most of the time. You can't really blame him for that. But he still has a lot of career left ahead of him so as he matures more as a player I''m sure he'll start taking games into his own hands and trusting his skills a lot more.

I'm one of the biggest Kobe homers out here but give Lebron a break man...

Saintzfan
05-11-2013, 01:27 PM
If you're a superstar you can't pass and get others involved according to the sports misc brah. Must be new here

Lol phucks given 0 what people here think. Being a superstar is more than scoring points. Nice name btw <3 but then I saw your sig </3

jross2021
05-11-2013, 01:31 PM

Watch basketball crew. Thought the thunder, grizz, spurs and nuggets had a better shot at coming out of the west.. as did most other. So, in what world is being the 5th choice make you one of the favs?

gotrice33
05-12-2013, 07:53 PM
so to all the ppl disagreeing with me.. ur saying that u think lebron has the star player mentality? watch next game and watch him on every play like i do when i watch heat games, he stands around a lot and let's someone else do most of the dribbling.. back in his days with cleveland, he would take the ball up and do the playmaking. i just wished he had that mentality again because he was dominant in that style

ThaWorldIsYours
05-12-2013, 08:00 PM
so to all the ppl disagreeing with me.. ur saying that u think lebron has the star player mentality? watch next game and watch him on every play like i do when i watch heat games, he stands around a lot and let's someone else do most of the dribbling.. back in his days with cleveland, he would take the ball up and do the playmaking. i just wished he had that mentality again because he was dominant in that style

For the record, LeBron still brings the ball up like 50% of the time anyway.

But the Heat have 2 good point guards who can initiate the offense. And LeBron never knew how to play off the ball or post up in Cleveland. And those are 2 things that he's learned how to do in Miami, so that's why he doesn't bring the ball up as much anymore. When somebody else brings the ball up LeBron can run in the post and seal off his man and catch an entry pass, or he can actually set screens for the ballhandler and be the roll man in a pick and roll. He's become so much more versatile in Miami because he doesn't have to have the ball in his hands all the time to be effective.

TheThrill1
05-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Nope. Lebron since High School has been looked at as the greatest basketball player of all time. Signing major money deals before even entering the NBA draft. Dude has lived and exceeded expectations. Not many can be as talented and overcome the pressure to be the great that you are. So no.
If he was looked at as the GOAT in high school. How could he exceed expectations?

What's better than being the greatest of all time?

alphadodger
05-12-2013, 09:59 PM
The guy is 1/3 in NBA finals....his record speaks for itself. Never won the championship until he teamed up with two all-stars. He is great as a frontrunner, but when the pressure is on he usually crumbles. Got swept in his first finals appearance. Averaged 3 points in the 4th quarter in the finals vs the Mavericks. Finally beat an inexperienced thunder team and he is "the greatest of all time"? Lol.

niknguyen
05-12-2013, 10:05 PM
The guy is 1/3 in NBA finals....his record speaks for itself. Never won the championship until he teamed up with two all-stars. He is great as a frontrunner, but when the pressure is on he usually crumbles. Got swept in his first finals appearance. Averaged 3 points in the 4th quarter in the finals vs the Mavericks. Finally beat an inexperienced thunder team and he is "the greatest of all time"? Lol.

Lol strong posts brah. Seen two posts from you and both are bashing lebron.

But Opie, not sure how he is mentally weak when he's answered critics esp after the loss to the Mavs

ClevageGobbler
05-12-2013, 11:04 PM
lettuce be reality

I know a real Heat fan, not these LeBron fans, but a real Heat fan who was born and raised in Miami. I asked him how he felt about LeBron's performance after game 6 in 2011. My man said something real close to this: "that dude has no swag, no swag man. that dude has no swag..." and then proceeded to list about six or seven things he did wrong.

sdballer5588
05-12-2013, 11:05 PM
I know a real Heat fan, not these LeBron fans, but a real Heat fan who was born and raised in Miami. I asked him how he felt about LeBron's performance after game 6 in 2011. My man said something real close to this: "that dude has no swag, no swag man. that dude has no swag..." and then proceeded to list about six or seven things he did wrong.

Wow. This is bar none the funniest and most stupid anecdote I have EVER heard in my life.

Lebron has no swag. Wow. Not sure what's funnier, the fake anecdote, or that one of your good friends lives in miami and is a "real" heat fan.

gotrice33
05-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Lol strong posts brah. Seen two posts from you and both are bashing lebron.

But Opie, not sure how he is mentally weak when he's answered critics esp after the loss to the Mavs

ppl are misunderstanding what i mean by mentally weak. yes he is performing greatly but he could do A LOT better if he had that "killer" mentality i guess. at times during games he goes into a mode where he just doesn't want the ball. like i said in the OP, i was a huge fan of him, he was my 2nd favorite player but it pisses me off how he doesn't use his full potential. i would love to see him drop 40s on the regular like he did with the cavs

sdballer5588
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
ppl are misunderstanding what i mean by mentally weak. yes he is performing greatly but he could do A LOT better if he had that "killer" mentality i guess. at times during games he goes into a mode where he just doesn't want the ball. like i said in the OP, i was a huge fan of him, he was my 2nd favorite player but it pisses me off how he doesn't use his full potential. i would love to see him drop 40s on the regular like he did with the cavs

Oh wait he isn't averaging 50 pts 20 boards and 15 assists while hitting every shot he ever takes in the 4th quarter?

Well jeez man I'm sure he will be emailing you his apologies directly.

ClevageGobbler
05-12-2013, 11:18 PM

Jordan also never got his ass handed to him in the NBA Finals. Twice. In a row.

sdballer5588
05-12-2013, 11:19 PM

You have no idea what "in a row" means bro.

ClevageGobbler
05-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Wow. This is bar none the funniest and most stupid anecdote I have EVER heard in my life.

Lebron has no swag. Wow. Not sure what's funnier, the fake anecdote, or that one of your good friends lives in miami and is a "real" heat fan.

I'm not going to write an essay about a friend of mine to prove his credibility to a bunch of wiener dogs fastened to LeBron's nuts. He knows the deal son. He saw the cat that froze in the fourth four games in a row against an older team utilizing a zone defense.

Also, the anecdote is not fake.

ClevageGobbler
05-12-2013, 11:43 PM
You have no idea what "in a row" means bro.

What a petty post. I think we all know what I was saying ya chump. LeBron and his team weren't good enough to make it out the ECF two years in a row like the Pistons team was.

Gmoney23
05-13-2013, 12:24 AM

He put up 63 points against arguably the greatest team of alltime the 86 Celtics and averaged over 40 ppg in that series.

Not to mention have you ever looked at the talent on those late 80's teams that MJ dragged to the conference finals.

You brought up one dominant finish to a game by Lebron but how about you compare their playoff statistics as a whole (much larger sample size than the 4th quarter of one game). Jordan dominated and elevated his game in the playoffs and his career playoff stats are much better than Lebron.

I like Lebron but Jordan was the better player in their primes easily. Accolades he might come close to Jordan but I dont think he will. I'm predicting 3 titles for Lebron. Great, great player but not the GOAT.

liuzhoudragon
05-13-2013, 12:51 AM
you must never have heard of this derick rose guy.

mentally weak as fu.ck

GPx
05-13-2013, 12:56 AM
http://decisivesports.com/wp-content/gallery/gifs/wink.gif

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 12:59 AM

Lmao.

I guess you missed the part where MJ hung 63 in the playoffs against the eventual champs in just his second season (coming back from a severe injury).
He averaged 44/6/6 for the series.

Lebron will never come close to touching anything MJ did, the only people who don't realize this are stupid kids like you who had no idea the NBA existed until 2010.

PureCardio
05-13-2013, 01:14 AM

You are right. Jordan got his ass handed to him in the first round by the Knicks.

1-9 until Pippen and Horace Grant saved his ass from Carmelo Anthony territory.

FuarkJohnson
05-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Lmao.

I guess you missed the part where MJ hung 63 in the playoffs against the eventual champs in just his second season (coming back from a severe injury).
He averaged 44/6/6 for the series.

Lebron will never come close to touching anything MJ did, the only people who don't realize this are stupid kids like you who had no idea the NBA existed until 2010.

LOL that game was like double OT or at least single. LeBron put up 45 on 73% in 3 quarters against the C's last year...Jordan also got swept that series. So good on him.

FlabbyAndSick
05-13-2013, 04:27 PM
LOL that game was like double OT or at least single. LeBron put up 45 on 73% in 3 quarters against the C's last year...Jordan also got swept that series. So good on him.

LULZ

Who is he? Kobe bryant now? FUkk outta here. I saw that game. Dude did not score 45 in 3 quarters. wtf?

Oh yea, jordan got swept his second year. At least he made the playoffs his second year. I think bird called him "God" that series too. Good on him.

ThaWorldIsYours
05-13-2013, 04:30 PM
LULZ

Who is he? Kobe bryant now? FUkk outta here. I saw that game. Dude did not score 45 in 3 quarters. wtf?

Oh yea, jordan got swept his second year. At least he made the playoffs his second year. I think bird called him "God" that series too. Good on him.

yes he did lol

FlabbyAndSick
05-13-2013, 04:32 PM
yes he did lol

No he didn't. This is how history gets fukked up. Lie often enough and people start to believe the lie.

FuarkJohnson
05-13-2013, 04:40 PM
No he didn't. This is how history gets fukked up. Lie often enough and people start to believe the lie.

...yes...he did.

Maybe it was 41 or 43 but the game was locked up and he let off the gas. he was scoring at will the whole night and sat out almost the whole 4th on a percentage Jordans never hit at that amount of points.

FlabbyAndSick
05-13-2013, 04:49 PM
...yes...he did.

Maybe it was 41 or 43 but the game was locked up and he let off the gas. he was scoring at will the whole night and sat out almost the whole 4th on a percentage Jordans never hit at that amount of points.

Sat out almost the whole fourth? He played 45 minutes. Sat out 25% of the fourth.

And are you saying that jordan never shot over 70% while scoring at least 45 points?

ThaWorldIsYours
05-13-2013, 04:55 PM

You're right, my bad. He scored 41 through 3, the Heat were up big and he just coasted in the 4th

FlabbyAndSick
05-13-2013, 05:20 PM
...yes...he did.

Sat out almost the whole fourth? He played 45 minutes. Sat out 25% of the fourth.

And are you saying that jordan never shot over 70% while scoring at least 45 points?

In case you were wondering:

1987:
53 points, 70% shooting, 42 minutes

1988:
59 points, 78% shooting, 42 minutes
45 points, 74% shooting, 38 minutes
49 points, 70% shooting, 38 minutes
44 points, 72% shooting, 42 minutes (Playoffs)

1989:
52 points, 83% shooting, 43 minutes
53 points, 71% shooting, 41 minutes
40 points, 71% shooting, 40 minutes
52 points, 70% shooting, 44 minutes

1990:
45 points, 72% shooting, 35 minutes

1992:
40 points, 77% shooting, 46 minutes

1996:
53 points, 75% shooting, 38 minutes
45 points, 70% shooting, 44 minutes (Playoffs)

Daewoo_Lanos
05-13-2013, 05:38 PM
ITT incredible individual playoff performances THAT RESULTED IN LOSSES are heralded only because they're being compared to incredible individual playoff performances by lebron THAT RESULTED IN WINS.

... the same incredible individual playoff performances by lebron that were disregarded by the same people hyping Jordan ITT because they didn't result in Lebron winning a ring.

so let's recap...

Lebron's historic playoff performances of the past never mattered in prior discussions because he didnt win a ring.
Jordan's historic playoff performances are worthy of cocksucking in comparison to Lebron's even though Jordan both LOST the game and DIDN'T WIN A RING.

i lol'd. go fck yourselves phaggots. i'll be drinking your delicious tears for the next half a decade. lebron owns this league and is taking the next 3 rings and nothing you phaggots say can change it.

GPx
05-13-2013, 05:46 PM
ITT incredible individual playoff performances THAT RESULTED IN LOSSES are heralded only because they're being compared to incredible individual playoff performances by lebron THAT RESULTED IN WINS.

... the same incredible individual playoff performances by lebron that were disregarded by the same people hyping Jordan ITT because they didn't result in Lebron winning a ring.

so let's recap...

Lebron's historic playoff performances of the past never mattered in prior discussions because he didnt win a ring.
Jordan's historic playoff performances are worthy of cocksucking in comparison to Lebron's even though Jordan both LOST the game and DIDN'T WIN A RING.

i lol'd. go fck yourselves phaggots. i'll be drinking your delicious tears for the next half a decade. lebron owns this league and is taking the next 3 rings and nothing you phaggots say can change it.

lol forever obsessed.

R.Cranium
05-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Lmao fake tough guys have quit

gentao
05-13-2013, 05:50 PM
He looks pretty weak rite now idiot

WApolo
05-13-2013, 05:56 PM
He just has massive insecurities and wants to be liked by everyone, he and Dwight are the same type of divas. Lots of talent, good guys for the most part, just an air of arrogance rather than the confidence that most superstars have.

Daewoo_Lanos
05-13-2013, 06:26 PM
lol forever obsessed.

clearly you are with me, but im talking about lebron and his goatness

brb so fkn irate about words on a msgboard that i go full retard and get banned for a month... lol at the type of fkn loser you have to be to get so angry that you end up doing what you got banned for

but pls go on

JBhaverhill
05-13-2013, 06:30 PM
clearly you are with me, but im talking about lebron and his goatness

brb so fkn irate about words on a msgboard that i go full retard and get banned for a month... lol at the type of fkn loser you have to be to get so angry that you end up doing what you got banned for

but pls go on

Here you go Daewoo. Enjoy

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109057761

Daewoo_Lanos
05-13-2013, 06:34 PM

lol'd

GPx
05-13-2013, 06:37 PM

lol'd

lol thanks for proving I'm not a nuthugger.

Btw things have changed since 2008. I'd now take Shaq #1.

edit - lol just saw your irate post above me. Poverty old man that curses people out and worships an athlete harder than a teenage girl worshiping Bieber on a daily basis. You really have it going for you Daewoo.

Daewoo_Lanos
05-13-2013, 06:47 PM
lol thanks for proving I'm not a nuthugger.

Btw things have changed since 2008. I'd now take Shaq #1.

edit - lol just saw your irate post above me. Poverty old man that curses people out and worships an athlete harder than a teenage girl worshiping Bieber on a daily basis. You really have it going for you Daewoo.

sure do. watching basketball all day chillin collecting social security and still getting pussy. i got the life phaggot

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 07:25 PM

Wow that's never been done before.

MJ did that in the ECF at 33 years old.

Do you want to compare their Playoff stats? Or for the ultimate nail in the coffin their Finals stats?

Lebron will never come close to GOAT status, he's a borderline top 10 level player at best.

OutWorkedByNo1
05-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Lebron will never come close to GOAT status, he's a borderline top 10 level player at best.

lol relax now

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 07:27 PM
lol relax now

Age 18.

Tell me more about the players you never watched that came before him.

OutWorkedByNo1
05-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Age 18.

lol that has nothing to do with my comment and what i responded to. he sure isn't GOAT status right now but he's on his way. its to early to say he will never become one,lol @ being a borderline top 10 player at best.

& you always bring up someones age, im not questioning yours but its best you put yours up in your stats to aware everybody on how old you are.You & neworleans are fighting for the #1 spot at Worst poster on the sports misc right now.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 07:49 PM
lol that has nothing to do with my comment and what i responded to. he sure isn't GOAT status right now but he's on his way. its to early to say he will never become one,lol @ being a borderline top 10 player at best.

& you always bring up someones age, im not questioning yours but its best you put yours up in your stats to aware everybody on how old you are.You & neworleans are fighting for the #1 spot at Worst poster on the sports misc right now.

Your age has everything to do with it, how can you have an opinion on players you never even watched?
You were only 1 years old when current guys like Kobe and Duncan came into the league and have never seen other greats play and you think you know enough to throw Lebron into that discussion?

Lol @ thinking he's top 10 after winning one ring and having to form a super team in order to do it.

OutWorkedByNo1
05-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Your age has everything to do with it, how can you have an opinion on players you never even watched?
You were only 1 years old when current guys like Kobe and Duncan came into the league and have never seen other greats play and you think you know enough to throw Lebron into that discussion?

Lol @ thinking he's top 10 after winning one ring and having to form a super team in order to do it.

i didnt make a comment on jordan or the people who came before him. jordan and lebron both won their first rings at age 28, let lebron finish his career before you make such a bold statement like " he will never reach GOAT status, he's a borderline top 10 player at best". all the greats played with great players, not in the fashion this generation is doing by free agency but they still played with a "super" team.

Goddaaamn you're a horrible poster.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 08:14 PM
i didnt make a comment on jordan or the people who came before him. jordan and lebron both won their first rings at age 28, let lebron finish his career before you make such a bold statement like " he will never reach GOAT status, he's a borderline top 10 player at best". all the greats played with great players, not in the fashion this generation is doing by free agency but they still played with a "super" team.

Not too bright are you?

You ARE making a comment about players who came before him by putting him in that category. You have nothing to compare him against them with except anecdotal evidence, youtube footage and stat sheets with no context.

If you want to think he's a GOAT level player, that's entirely up to you, but people who grew up watching the true greats know better.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:04 PM
lol forever obsessed.

Not only are you probably the ugliest motherfukker on this site, but you are also hopelessly and ironically obsessed with posting "obsessed" in every lebron thread you can find.

Welcome back to posting absolute garbage.

PureCardio
05-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Age 18.

Jordan came into the league in 1984. Were you born in 1969 so you could intelligently watch Jordan's career?

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Not too bright are you?

You ARE making a comment about players who came before him by putting him in that category. You have nothing to compare him against them with except anecdotal evidence, youtube footage and stat sheets with no context.

If you want to think he's a GOAT level player, that's entirely up to you, but people who grew up watching the true greats know better.

To summarize "I'm old, therefore I know more"

Old people have the absolute WORST arguments.

ShweezyBTFO
05-13-2013, 10:30 PM

he's a knicks and jets fan, which means he's suffering from brain damage (srs)

montecarlo
05-13-2013, 10:36 PM
op is phaggot