PDA

View Full Version : Well played good sir, well played...

brighamw
05-10-2013, 07:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/931382_10151603974269452_10989967_n.jpg

Repost from American Infidel Inc: "The parents of Aaron Vaughn, one of the SEALs killed on 8/6/11, are on Fox right now and his father took the opportunity to send a subtle message. Well played sir, well played."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: This just came across my FB, can anyone verify this?

DocHol1day
05-10-2013, 07:16 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/931382_10151603974269452_10989967_n.jpg

Repost from American Infidel Inc: "The parents of Aaron Vaughn, one of the SEALs killed on 8/6/11, are on Fox right now and his father took the opportunity to send a subtle message. Well played sir, well played."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: This just came across my FB, can anyone verify this?

can you enlighten me asto wtf that means?

brighamw
05-10-2013, 07:19 PM
can you enlighten me asto wtf that means?

The phrase molon labe (Ancient Greek μολὼν λαβέ molṑn labé; reconstructed Ancient Greek pronunciation [molɔːn labé]; Modern Greek pronunciation [moˈlon laˈve]) means "Come and take". It is a classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

Currently used in regards to the 2nd amendment...

In America, both the original Greek phrase and its English translation are often heard from pro-Second Amendment activists as a defense of the right to keep and bear arms. It began to appear on web sites in the late 1990s and early 2000s.[8] The phrase again gained popularity among supporters of the Second Amendment, as it has the connotation of a strong belief in the ideals of personal freedom and in the individual right to self-protection.[citation needed] In the Second Amendment or firearms freedom context, the phrase expresses the notion that the person uttering the phrase is a strong believer in these ideals and will not surrender their firearms to anyone, including governmental authority.[9]

essenn
05-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Civil war is the only way.

Hola Bola
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
I've seen that somewhere before...

:D

Weightaholic
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Civil war is the only way.

Always the nutters who want a civil war.... :rolleyes:

essenn
05-10-2013, 07:26 PM
want a civil war

If the police surveillance state wants to disarm the population and continue restricting the freedoms of people in every aspect of their lives, a civil war is what it will take to overthrow a criminal corrupt government.

Who said anything about 'wanting' it... ???

brighamw
05-10-2013, 07:28 PM

If the police surveillance state wants to disarm the population and continue restricting the freedoms of people in every aspect of their lives, a civil war is what it will take to overthrow a criminal corrupt government.

Who said anything about 'wanting' it... ???

I can't believe I'm about to do this, but essenn is correct, nobody wants anything, but sometimes things become necessary...

Weightaholic
05-10-2013, 07:31 PM
I can't believe I'm about to do this, but essenn is correct, nobody wants anything, but sometimes things become necessary...

essenn's a pig licking toilet blockage with feet who gets wet at the thought of having a civil war. Like so many others here who constantly try and stir this sht up.

essenn
05-10-2013, 07:33 PM
essenn's a pig licking toilet blockage with feet who gets wet at the thought of having a civil war. Like so many others here who constantly try and stir this sht up.

And once again you point out your stupidity with posts like these.

Weightaholic
05-10-2013, 07:40 PM
And once again you point out your stupidity with posts like these.

Your first post in this thread. "Civil war is the only way." Sounds like warmongering to me. Tell us, you planning on doing the cheering, or doing the dying?

Mr Beer
05-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Every internet hero wants a civil war but in reality they wouldn't enjoy having all the conveniences of modern life stripped away from them and that's the absolute least they would lose.

brighamw
05-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Every internet hero wants a civil war but in reality they wouldn't enjoy having all the conveniences of modern life stripped away from them and that's the absolute least they would lose.

Again, speaking for just myself, I don't want anything of the sort...

I have made several posts in the past chastising those who do and actually stating the fact that an actual all out civil war is the last thing anyone with common sense and anyone who has actually seen war torn countries wants.

It's not glorious and it's not cool, it's ****ed up and very tragic, especially in regards to the children of such places...

Having said that, it's best to be prepared and be ready to do what must be done (self defense, defense of family, defense of fellow countrymen, etc) if such an occasion ever should arise, God forbid...

essenn
05-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Tell us, you planning on doing the cheering, or doing the dying?

I plan on fighting the good fight.

Unlike you I don't support a tyrannical, police surveillance state infringing on the rights of it's people and murdering/locking them up without due cause. I'm not a monster like you buddy.

The gov't of this country is so locked down, hijacked and corrupt you will NEVER see proper change without violence and physical overthrow of said corrupt gov't.

IraHays
05-10-2013, 07:58 PM
There would be a revolution if they tried banning guns. Anyone who believes different is very ignorant on American gun culture.

brighamw
05-10-2013, 08:00 PM
There would be a revolution if they tried banning guns. Anyone who believes different is very ignorant on American gun culture.

Do you believe this would be a just cause for a revolution?

Just curious...

IraHays
05-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Do you believe this would be a just cause for a revolution?

Just curious...

I don't own a gun but think the second amendment is very important. So yes.

Thre Gov is so corrupt right now we could use a revolution anyways. So I hope they try banning them.

Manc33
05-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Don't be silly, any disarming would be done over 20 or 30 years, its not going to be some sudden event. No one will revolt because it will appear as though there is nothing to revolt against, it will be so gradual. Totalitarian tiptoe.

PaulG
05-10-2013, 08:29 PM
I don't own a gun but think the second amendment is very important. So yes.

Thre Gov is so corrupt right now we could use a revolution anyways. So I hope they try banning them.

You're pretty naive to think that the most powerful establishment on Earth couldn't get away with it even without any blood shed.

otisthebat
05-10-2013, 08:33 PM
the only way there will be a revolution in this country is if the govt tries to pick up everyone's guns.

Weightaholic
05-10-2013, 08:45 PM
I plan on fighting the good fight.

Unlike you I don't support a tyrannical, police surveillance state infringing on the rights of it's people and murdering/locking them up without due cause. I'm not a monster like you buddy.

The gov't of this country is so locked down, hijacked and corrupt you will NEVER see proper change without violence and physical overthrow of said corrupt gov't.

Pathetic. When called out on your warmongering, you fabricate a position and then try and argue against it.

You're a grub.

MangoPort
05-10-2013, 08:47 PM
the only way there will be a revolution in this country is if the govt tries to pick up everyone's guns.

WE are the government. This post makes no sense.

otisthebat
05-10-2013, 08:50 PM
WE are the government. This post makes no sense.

oh, i didnt know that i was trying to pass anti-gun legislation.

TheStender
05-10-2013, 08:52 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibrdUNv86dGpch.gif

wsuwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:11 PM

Your country probably needs one.

Weightaholic
05-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Your country probably needs one.

You start yours first. Let me know how that works out for you.

SigmundFreud
05-10-2013, 09:57 PM
I think at this point mass peaceful protests would be good. If everyone stopped going to work, marched in DC, etc I think we would have an excellent shot at replacing those currently in power and getting lots of laws changed. The only problem is that the majority of people do not care and are ignorant about politics.

illriginalized
05-10-2013, 10:03 PM

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!!!!!!!!!

Boooom! hahahahahaha That is gorgeous.

Dat der Tree of Liberty.. is thirstin' for it.

The "Tree of Liberty" letter
From Thomas Jefferson to William Smith

Paris, November 13, 1787

DEAR SIR, -- I am now to acknoledge the receipt of your favors of October the 4th, 8th, & 26th. In the last you apologise for your letters of introduction to Americans coming here. It is so far from needing apology on your part, that it calls for thanks on mine. I endeavor to show civilities to all the Americans who come here, & will give me opportunities of doing it: and it is a matter of comfort to know from a good quarter what they are, & how far I may go in my attentions to them. Can you send me Woodmason's bills for the two copying presses for the M. de la Fayette, & the M. de Chastellux? The latter makes one article in a considerable account, of old standing, and which I cannot present for want of this article.

-- I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: & very bad. I do not know which preponderate. What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: & what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent & persevering lying.

The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusetts? And can history produce an instance of rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness.

God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them.

What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusetts: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen-yard in order. I hope in God this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted. -- You ask me if any thing transpires here on the subject of S. America? Not a word. I know that there are combustible materials there, and that they wait the torch only. But this country probably will join the extinguishers. -- The want of facts worth communicating to you has occasioned me to give a little loose to dissertation. We must be contented to amuse, when we cannot inform.

Btw,

Here: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/10/parents-navy-seal-aaron-vaughn-blast-biden-2011-helicopter-crash-killed-their-son

0am4RKKB5gI

@ 2:35 minute mark

lol looks like he did it intentionally!

essenn
05-10-2013, 10:29 PM
You're a grub.

So far we've established that you support a tyrannical police surveillance state that infringes on the rights of its people - and is extremely corrupt, hijacked and tends to the needs/wants of other entities rather than its own citizens.

Now lets delve into why your like this... what would make you so naive and simple minded to support such a system? Are you doing it willingly or are you unknowingly?

I would attribute it to you being brainwashed on the daily. Can't confirm though.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Mr Beer
05-10-2013, 11:24 PM
So far we've established that you support a tyrannical police surveillance state that infringes on the rights of its people

LOL, this is how conspirotards argue, they literally begin by lying and go from there.

NeggerPlz
05-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Looks like Moron Labia

illriginalized
05-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Looks like Moron Labia
Are you just a child? That or your trolling effin' sucks.

Weightaholic
05-10-2013, 11:34 PM
So far we've established that you support a tyrannical police surveillance state that infringes on the rights of its people - and is extremely corrupt, hijacked and tends to the needs/wants of other entities rather than its own citizens.

lolwut? We established this already, have we? Feel free at any point to show us where this was actually established.

Boooom! hahahahahaha That is gorgeous.

Dat der Tree of Liberty.. is thirstin' for it.

Another one who's constantly agitating for a "glorious and romantic revolution".

NeggerPlz
05-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Maybe that is where the word Moron came from: the idiots who kept yelling Molon Labea

illriginalized
05-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Maybe that is where the word Moron came from: the idiots who kept yelling Molon Labea

Let me guess.. high school education, possibly just G.E.D., .. at most liberal arts major, right? lulz

essenn
05-11-2013, 12:07 AM
lolwut?

You haven't made a single constructive reply in this thread yet.. nor denied or refuted anything I said.. just went offtopic a bunch of times and said random things...

I assume your agreeing with me if you can't input into the discussion properly. The thought process of a brainwashed sheeple in play here ladies n gentlmen.

Weightaholic
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
You haven't made a single constructive reply in this thread yet.. nor denied or refuted anything I said.. just went offtopic a bunch of times and said random things...

I didn't realise that ridiculous made up assertions had to be addressed.

I will be happy to do so when you produce some evidence of your ridiculous accusations. Until then, shoo.

essenn
05-11-2013, 01:02 AM
I didn't realise that ridiculous made up assertions had to be addressed.

I will be happy to do so when you produce some evidence of your ridiculous accusations. Until then, shoo.

lmfao!! its quite obvious the US is a police surveillance state - militarized police, unwarranted wiretapping and internet surveillance, unwarranted logging and storage of vast amounts of internet traffic by the NSA for later reference, drones across the country that can track and watch people 24 hours a day, a vast and complex cctv network that can track individuals across a city and pre-emptively keep an eye on them and their whereabouts, unwarranted tracking of individuals via phone and car GPS, etc etc (the list keeps on going)

Your in denial and refuse to address this.. wake up?

Weightaholic
05-11-2013, 01:27 AM
lmfao!! its quite obvious the US is a police surveillance state - militarized police, unwarranted wiretapping and internet surveillance, unwarranted logging and storage of vast amounts of internet traffic by the NSA for later reference, drones across the country that can track and watch people 24 hours a day, a vast and complex cctv network that can track individuals across a city and pre-emptively keep an eye on them and their whereabouts, unwarranted tracking of individuals via phone and car GPS, etc etc (the list keeps on going)

Your in denial and refuse to address this.. wake up?

Even if this is true, the accusation was that I support it.

You have provided zero evidence to support said accusation (again). Go find some, or alternatively, feel free to apologise for lying. Either or.

essenn
05-11-2013, 01:48 AM
Even if this is true, the accusation was that I support it.

You have provided zero evidence to support said accusation (again). Go find some, or alternatively, feel free to apologise for lying. Either or.

Are you denying or accepting that you support the criminal police surveillance state that is the US of A, beacon of corruption and hijacked to serve the interests of other entities but not the US people?

A straight answer just once would be nice. All you seem to do is dodge, abuse and tip toe around whats been discussed. Shame that you're so brainwashed.

Weightaholic
05-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Are you denying or accepting that you support the criminal police surveillance state that is the US of A, beacon of corruption and hijacked to serve the interests of other entities but not the US people?

A straight answer just once would be nice. All you seem to do is dodge, abuse and tip toe around whats been discussed. Shame that you're so brainwashed.

You've fabricated a position for me that suits your purposes, now you're demanding I address said fabricated position. Laughable.

You made the accusation. Back it up with evidence, or feel free to apologise. Any time is convenient for me.

DizzySmalls
05-11-2013, 05:08 AM
You've fabricated a position for me that suits your purposes, now you're demanding I address said fabricated position. Laughable.

You made the accusation. Back it up with evidence, or feel free to apologise. Any time is convenient for me.
Just address what he said already. Is America developing into a police state that does not care for individual liberty and therefore requires corrective action, or are the current policies an acceptable use of government power?

This is going to end in violence sooner or later, but people would have to be a lot worse off than they are now in order to support something like a civil war. Unfortunately, everybody dependent on the western economies of the world is likely to experience a massive decline in purchasing power.

IraHays
05-11-2013, 05:12 AM
You're pretty naive to think that the most powerful establishment on Earth couldn't get away with it even without any blood shed.

Like I said, anyone who thinks different is very ignorant on American gun culture.

They can make restrictions that piss people off. But the minute they tell people to turn them on it will happen.

Weightaholic
05-11-2013, 05:27 AM
Just address what he said already.

Why the fck would or should I address an invented stance that some clown has created for me?

It's as absurd as demanding that you address and explain your habit of sexually molesting goats.

metroins
05-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Inb4 fbi

In reality, probably inafter fbi

DizzySmalls
05-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Why the fck would or should I address an invented stance that some clown has created for me?

It's as absurd as demanding that you address and explain your habit of sexually molesting goats.
Lol at all the cursing and internet anger. Address the issue of the methods available to the people in response to tyranny. The other poster says war and violence, what do you say? Stop beating around the bush and getting all personal and advance the discussion in some way.

What do you think happens to a group of pampered people with easy lives when they no longer have the financial ability to support that lifestyle? Between fiscal policy that will destroy personal wealth and a lack of regard for previously preserved civil liberties from BOTH parties, where exactly do you think the road is going if not towards power struggle and war?

Obviously nobody starts a war as things are today, I'm typing on a smartphone and am surrounded by places that sell everything I need, but it's not so impossible for that to end in the intermediate future