PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz is rustling democrat jimmies

Milo3
05-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid attacked Sen. Ted Cruz Monday for opposing Reid’s efforts to appoint members to a House-Senate conference to resolve differences in the two chambers’ budget resolution.

Over the past two days, Cruz, a Texas Republican, has been in the crosshairs of some Democrats for his demeanor and positions on issues. On Sunday, former Democratic New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson questioned Cruz’s Hispanic background as a politician.

But Reid went after Cruz from the Senate floor.

“My friend from Texas, like the schoolyard bully, he pushes everybody around and is losing,” Reid said. “And instead of playing the game according to the rules, he not only takes the ball home with him but changes the rules. That way no one wins except the bully who tries who indicate to people he has won. We’re asking the Republicans to play by the rules and let us go to conference. I don’t think it takes a lot of wizardry to figure out that we know how the American people feel about what they want done with this country. They want us to get on a pathway of growth and economic vitality that has been hindered.”

But immediately upon hearing Reid’s remarks, Cruz stepped up and took on the Senate Majority Leader.

“I wasn’t aware we are in the schoolyard,” Cruz replied.

Reid pushed back on procedural grounds at Cruz, telling him he could either object or not, to which Cruz eventually objected to Reid’s measure.
Could you imagine the outcry from the "tolerant" left (lol) if a Republican attacked a Hispanic democrat.

tk217
05-10-2013, 06:04 PM
...?

BRB making allusions to actual fighting ... brb not even close.

NeggerPlz
05-10-2013, 06:06 PM
The Cruz guy who lack even the basic understanding of constitution: how did this moron got elected?

Oh waits... he is from Texas...

Bush... Perry... Cruz... continuing the strong imbecile tradition...

wsuwarrior
05-10-2013, 06:10 PM
The Cruz guy who lack even the basic understanding of constitution: how did this moron got elected?

Oh waits... he is from Texas...

Bush... Perry... Cruz... continuing the strong imbecile tradition...

Do you know Senator Cruz's resume???

Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law, served as law clerk at the Supreme Court under Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Solicitor General for the state of Texas, and Constitutional Law Professor at UT.

And Dianne Feinstein has a bachelors in history bahahahaha

NeggerPlz
05-10-2013, 06:15 PM

Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law, served as law clerk at the Supreme Court under Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Solicitor General for the state of Texas, and Constitutional Law Professor at UT.

Oh cool, Bush also went to Harvard. Too bad he didn't learn anything

And he majored in history at Yale.

Timmy96
05-10-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm really hoping that Ted Cruz runs for president in 2016.

NeggerPlz
05-10-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm really hoping that Ted Cruz runs for president in 2016.

Another guaranteed win for Dems.

PaulG
05-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Ted Cruz is not only rustling democrat jimmies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9g6MNWiLSeo

wsuwarrior
05-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh cool, Bush also went to Harvard. Too bad he didn't learn anything

And he majored in history at Yale.

Why the fukk are you talking about Bush the silver spoon neocon? lol He went to Harvards business school anyway...

We were talking about the Constitution, a subject in which Senator Cruz is a leading authority in...and you claimed he knows nothing about it LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MangoPort
05-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Could you imagine the outcry from the "tolerant" left (lol) if a Republican attacked a Hispanic democrat.

What was the hispanic comment?

wsuwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:07 PM
What was the hispanic comment?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/06/bill-richardson-cruz-should-not-be-defined-as-hispanic/

PaulG
05-10-2013, 09:09 PM
here is the vid btw for the lazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BBf7uWb6_w

Forty0zFreedom
05-10-2013, 09:21 PM
LOL at Harry Reid crying "bullying." When is everyone finally gonna grow balls and start telling Liberals to just shut their fcking mouths, with their shaming tactics and their bullsht?

TheJaker
05-10-2013, 09:24 PM
LOL at Harry Reid crying "bullying." When is everyone finally gonna grow balls and start telling Liberals to just shut their fcking mouths, with their shaming tactics and their bullsht?

Run for Congress. You'll have my vote, as Cruz did.

HumptyBrah
05-10-2013, 09:30 PM
here is the vid btw for the lazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BBf7uWb6_w
Reid: "Why can't we work out our differences like men and women? That's what we do here. That said, fuk Cruz, I'm not compromising."

woofermazing
05-10-2013, 09:31 PM

Worked well with our current President.

PaulG
05-10-2013, 09:33 PM

Ted Cruz is the ever so rare intelligent republican reaping his political capital. It just took Reid off guard. Dealing with ninnies like Rand Paul and teaparty retards all the time tends to make you soft.

SigmundFreud
05-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Cruz/Carson 2016

PaulG
05-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Cruz/Carson 2016

Can Cruz even run for Prez since he is born in Canada? lulz Texas ruled by Canada breed.

wsuwarrior
05-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Can Cruz even run for Prez since he is born in Canada? lulz Texas ruled by Canada breed.

One of his professors at Harvard has the opinion that he can since his mother was a US citizen when he was born.

PaulG
05-10-2013, 10:37 PM
One of his professors at Harvard has the opinion that he can since his mother was a US citizen when he was born.

No doubt his professors love him. But, I do think that a case like this has never been brought up in the first place. It has yet to be defined by supreme court rule. It will be interesting if Cruz survives the next couple years.

illriginalized
05-10-2013, 10:49 PM

Ok.. lol I effin' laffed hard.

Worked well with our current President.

Nah brah.. it was his great community organizing that put him in the White House.. lulz

My goodness what has America done.. haha

DollarAndADream
05-10-2013, 10:53 PM
We should NOT run Cruz. He has no chance of winning the presidency.