PDA

View Full Version : Fastest, safest way to lose fat?

Hamachi12
05-09-2013, 04:27 PM
So summer is basically here, and in June I'm going to the beach, around June 10th. I want to make sure I'm ready and at Least a little more confident with my body by the time I go. Hats the best fastest and safest way to lose fat by that time? Would the Lyle McDonald Rapid Fat Loss (http://www.files.failedmiserably.com/data/aironz/The%20Rapid%20Fat%20Loss%20Handbook.pdf) diet program be a good program for my goal? Can you help educate me on the program, if it is a good program? I've read that ebook, but I'm still a bit confused, like how many calories do I eat?

If I got cat 2, and I weigh 155 lb with 18% bf, how much lean body mass do I have? Is this a safe diet to go on for 2-3 weeks?

Electricheadd
05-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Bro.... putting up the pirate link to Lyle's book is seriously not cool. The guy makes his living off of providing unbiased nutritional advice. It's rare enough in this industry to get information that's not bought and paid for by a supplement company lets not publicly rip him off.

That said, yes his is the best crash diet there is.

Hamachi12
05-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Bro.... putting up the pirate link to Lyle's book is seriously not cool. The guy makes his living off of providing unbiased nutritional advice. It's rare enough in this industry to get information that's not bought and paid for by a supplement company lets not publicly rip him off.

That said, yes his is the bast crash diet there is.

I didn't know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyle+mcdonald+rapid+fat+loss&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

It's the first link that came up, it's before all the others

Also, on the diet. Do you only eat 1200 calories or 800? How many? It says that I should eat 125 oz of lean protein and I can eat as many fibrous veggies as I want, but that's way more than 1200 calories. I don't have a ton of muscle, so will this diet benefit me still? What I am wanting to do is do this, then have a clean slate to build muscle on, that way I can see the progress. And so I can at least have a lower bf body for the beach, I think it's better to have 14% bf and not much muscle vs 18% bf and a bit more muscle

jtrain2323
05-09-2013, 06:36 PM
I didn't know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyle+mcdonald+rapid+fat+loss&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

It's the first link that came up, it's before all the others

Also, on the diet. Do you only eat 1200 calories or 800? How many? It says that I should eat 125 oz of lean protein and I can eat as many fibrous veggies as I want, but that's way more than 1200 calories. I don't have a ton of muscle, so will this diet benefit me still? What I am wanting to do is do this, then have a clean slate to build muscle on, that way I can see the progress. And so I can at least have a lower bf body for the beach, I think it's better to have 14% bf and not much muscle vs 18% bf and a bit more muscle

Did u even read it? Most of the time I just skip these threads bc they annoy me and I know the op never did any research so it would take me hours to explain the knowledge responsible to
Complete the task at hand but I feel
Generous tonight... Just eat 1-1.25 grams protein per LB of body weight( just to be on safe side) lift 2-3 times a week(lower volume but keep lifts heavy) don't prolong it(2-3 weeks. Just my suggestion) and no cardio. Would love to go into more detail but that's the basics. U need to also take a multi, fish oil, and eat some non starchy veggies to help with fiber intake. gL( pissed I wasted this much time explaining if op really read RFL)

Hamachi12
05-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Did u even read it? Most of the time I just skip these threads bc they annoy me and I know the op never did any research so it would take me hours to explain the knowledge responsible to
Complete the task at hand but I feel
Generous tonight... Just eat 1-1.25 grams protein per LB of body weight( just to be on safe side) lift 2-3 times a week(lower volume but keep lifts heavy) don't prolong it(2-3 weeks. Just my suggestion) and no cardio. Would love to go into more detail but that's the basics. U need to also take a multi, fish oil, and eat some non starchy veggies to help with fiber intake. gL( pissed I wasted this much time explaining if op really read RFL)

It said

Just find your category on the left and cross reference it with the activity on the top and thatís your daily protein intake per pound of LBM.

I read both your post and the book.