PDA

View Full Version : Nutrional Newb

jit15
05-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Waddup everyone, chris checking in
I really need some assistance in creating a meal plan
Id be fine with an alternating two day plan. I just cant grasp the concept with calculating all the macros and all that good stuff, I'd rather have someone experienced create something I know will be efficient. Ive been bulking for about a month and a half eating anything and everything. I put on about 10 pounds but I'd rather eat clean and lean. So please someone out there please, pimp my meals!
Here's what you need to know, I'm 5'8-5'9ish and 16 years old. I wake up around 6:15 every day and go to sleep at 10-12ish. Currently weight 150 and Im on jasons 5x5. No supps at the moment. If I forgot any info that is crucial to help me let me knowm.

Please and thanks everyone.

Gxp23
05-09-2013, 07:28 AM
there is detailed information from experienced users in the stickies, check them out man!

cumminslifter
05-09-2013, 07:29 AM
here ya go bro, come back with any questions http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

jit15
05-09-2013, 07:30 AM
there is detailed information from experienced users in the stickies, check them out man!
Lol just saw that right after I posted.. never been to this side of the forum.

Gxp23
05-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Lol just saw that right after I posted.. never been to this side of the forum.

read over them carefully, lots of valuable info.

WonderPug
05-09-2013, 07:39 AM
here ya go bro, come back with any questions http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981As the OP is only 16, the information contained therein is not fully application, especially the formulas for estimating BMR and TDEE.

OP: At your age and as your weight is within normal range, I urge you not to start engaging is controlled dieting, but, rather, to compose your diet rationally and to use satiety as your guide.

jit15
05-09-2013, 07:43 AM
As the OP is only 16, the information contained therein is not fully application, especially the formulas for estimating BMR and TDEE.

OP: At your age and as your weight is within normal range, I urge you not to start engaging is controlled dieting, but, rather, to compose your diet rationally and to use satiety as your guide.
Now 16 and half way to 17. I found I've been under eating for a couple days cause I've been slacking so I just wanted a diet to be out on so I can cook my food and have everything prepared at a weeks notice

WonderPug
05-09-2013, 07:54 AM
I just wanted a diet to be out on so I can cook my food and have everything prepared at a weeks noticeI would discourage you from falling into disordered eating patterns, especially at such a young age.

Gxp23
05-09-2013, 07:55 AM
I would discourage you from falling into disordered eating patterns, especially at such a young age.

chit, this op, i keep forgetting to take young age into account, every now and again.