PDA

View Full Version : Dexaprine, I'm dying

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 01:24 AM
Jesus christ

I've taken 4 T5 fat burners before. My friend told me they were the strongest fat burners available and that stuff got my heart rushing.

Heard a lot about Dexaprine and thought it was only getting reviewed by a punch of pussies saying they get extreme heart beats. "Advised to take only half a tablet because it's so strong". Yeah, right. I just take a full tablet.

stupid decision

my heart is racing at probably 200 beats per minute now. Felt really sick earlier and nearly puked.

atleast 7 more hours of this ****, i can barely move because i feel like it'll be my death.

Anyone had similar experiences? I hope the effects aren't as bad tomorrow, because I want to do a full tablet again..

maybe im just a pussy as well tho lol

Edit: About 2 hours later my heart is no longer beating as fast as first. It's working just like a really good fatburner now. Taking another full tablet tomorrow because it's really not as bad after a couple of hours. Love this stuff. Feeling really energised

aaaaaaaaaachooo
05-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Jesus christ

I've taken 4 T5 fat burners before. My friend told me they were the strongest fat burners available and that stuff got my heart rushing.

Heard a lot about Dexaprine and thought it was only getting reviewed by a punch of pussies saying they get extreme heart beats. "Advised to take only half a tablet because it's so strong". Yeah, right. I just take a full tablet.

stupid decision

my heart is racing at probably 200 beats per minute now. Felt really sick earlier and nearly puked.

atleast 7 more hours of this ****, i can barely move because i feel like it'll be my death.

Anyone had similar experiences? I hope the effects aren't as bad tomorrow, because I want to do a full tablet again..

maybe im just a pussy as well tho lol

Tempted to neg for being a pussy.
I took 1 cap and LOVED it. hahahahahahaha

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Noooooooo way

I might just be very stim intolerant

Heartbeat dropped a lil bit though.

Feels like I have to skip my morning protein because I can't swallow anything at the moment lol

Interested
05-01-2013, 01:49 AM
You should have half capped it honestly are you trying to impress people while taking dexaprine or are you trying to cut weight/burn fat? Don't take it as a challenge and don't think of it as oh well when I took a full cap I had awesome energy and now that I'm half capping it I'm getting half the energy cause that isn't the right way of thinking. Think safe and plus it's just a supplement if it says half cap works then take a half cap companies aren't gonna say half cap it unless they know it works at half cap pull if you do the half cap you get double the servings and the serving on dex is already 60 and it's an awesome value just go half cap and if you dont feel anything at all then try and go full cap being. Cause their nothing more pussy then being on the ground dying from a fat burner pill HALF CAP

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Lol you are right, but I just thought people were over exaggerating things.

I'm on my summercut btw, and these were on sale (50% off) so that's why I got them.

icetrauma
05-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Join date April. Tempted to neg.

aaaaaaaaaachooo
05-01-2013, 01:57 AM

If he would have taken 2 or 3, I'd neg. But seriously, who looks at a capsule and thinks "Let me take half" ?
I was blown away to be honest, and I'm a big dude. I was thinking 1 cap wasn't going to do anything. lmao (See siggy)

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 01:57 AM

This is actually my second account

Exactly my thoughts aaaaaacho

Interested
05-01-2013, 02:35 AM
If he would have taken 2 or 3, I'd neg. But seriously, who looks at a capsule and thinks "Let me take half" ?
I was blown away to be honest, and I'm a big dude. I was thinking 1 cap wasn't going to do anything. lmao (See siggy)

1 cap is perfect for me even somedays it's alittle much but I'm just speaking for him he says he's dying so I would recommend he half cap it instead of trying again tmrw with a full cap

usafamnguy
05-01-2013, 02:40 AM
At first when I saw the title I lol'd and thought I have to see this, then I read the tx and it upset me. That's the reason our nice things get taken away by the fda. What would have been sooooo bad about taking 1/2 to start like the bottle says?

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 02:42 AM
My heart is actually beating pretty normal again, a bit above average but that's what fat burners are supposed to do.

I'll edit the OP, actually lolling reading back on it now. Taking a full tablet again tomorrow.

Full of energy, I love this stuff

Beconscious
05-01-2013, 02:44 AM
I know that feel. Last summer took a pouch of magnesium taurate with about 100 mg of taurine. I thought my heart was going to explode in my chest. Serves us right for not easing into the dose.

aaaaaaaaaachooo
05-01-2013, 02:45 AM
1 cap is perfect for me even somedays it's alittle much but I'm just speaking for him he says he's dying so I would recommend he half cap it instead of trying again tmrw with a full cap

haha, yeah - hindsight is always 20/20

JohnTheHonest
05-01-2013, 02:45 AM
there are 3 versions : 1st - Dexaprine (with 1,3) 2nd - Dexaprine (no 1,3) 3rd - Dexaprine XR

i suppose you have 2nd version, which was really strong (not sure if it was mostly cause acai, theophyline or dat dere synergy)

Firstime i took it, i was like everyone else "im pretty stim tolerant bla bla", took one tab and in 15 min my face turned red :) and was nauseous

with 1/2 tab it was ok, in 1-2 weeks was 1 tab ok too, so its bout tolerance to particular product

i believe Dexaprine XR is the isht, hope i can get it in my country soon

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 02:46 AM
I know that feel. Last summer took a pouch of magnesium taurate with about 100 mg of taurine. I thought my heart was going to explode in my chest. Serves us right for not easing into the dose.

Lol yeah

there are 3 versions : 1st - Dexaprine (with 1,3) 2nd - Dexaprine (no 1,3) 3rd - Dexaprine XR

i suppose you have 2nd version, which was really strong (not sure if it was mostly cause acai, theophyline or dat dere synergy)

Firstime i took it, i was like everyone else "im pretty stim tolerant bla bla", took one tab and in 15 min my face turned red :) and was nauseous

with half of tab it was ok, in 1-2 weeks was one tab ok too, so its bout tolerance to patricular product

i believe Dexaprine XR is the isht, hope i can get it in my country soon

Thanks dude! I was trying to find information on this earlier. I have the 2nd version yeah, I was reading reviews on the website where I got it from and they said that it's a new and stronger formula.

Should be done with my cut when this bottle is empty though (2 months supply) so I won't get to try out Dexaprine XR after this, otherwise I would!

feeling euphoric

aaaaaaaaaachooo
05-01-2013, 03:01 AM
At first when I saw the title I lol'd and thought I have to see this, then I read the tx and it upset me. That's the reason our nice things get taken away by the fda. What would have been sooooo bad about taking 1/2 to start like the bottle says?

Depends on what version you have. I got a sample (1 cap) and that was the serving size.

However - my bottle of the "strong" stuff should be here today / tomorrow. :)

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 03:10 AM
"Suggested Use: Assess your tolerance to the power of Dexaprine by taking 1/2 a caplet on an empty stomach. After you've accessed your tolerance you may increase your dosing to 1 caplet on an empty stomach immediately upon waking. For the most extreme athletes, an extra 1/2 serving may be consumed 6-8 hours later. Do not consume more than 2 caplets in any 24 hour period"

I'm not trying to trashtalk this product by given such a first time review on it, but I'm just warning those who wish to take half a tablet the first time. Funny because this is the same thing I've read before taking it but I was too ignorant and just decided to take a full tablet anyways.

A couple of hours in and I'm feeling great on this product, it's definitely a fat burner I recommend taking. Better than any ECA stack I've ever taken

LoudyRowdy
05-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Glad you are enjoying it OP... anyone who loves dexaprine with acacia, now is the time to stock up.

As for Dexaprine XR, the initial reviews have been amazing. It it still designed as a 1 cap a day product providing a powerful energy punch and that "feel good" feeling.

Big Cat
05-01-2013, 04:10 AM
It appears to be quite well dosed in betaphrine, as such its one of the few products where you would best take the recommendation to start at half dose seriously. You should be ok to take a whole by the second or third day though, and just stick with that throughout.

kissdadookie
05-01-2013, 04:15 AM
This is the stuff that use to have isopropyloctopamine yeah?

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 04:17 AM
This is the stuff that use to have isopropyloctopamine yeah?

This stuff has betaphrine in it yeah (isopropyloctopamine)

kissdadookie
05-01-2013, 04:17 AM
This stuff has betaphrine in it yeah (isopropyloctopamine)

Love me some isopropyloctopamine. Stuff makes Friction one of my favourites.

Diesel0022
05-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Haha, its good stuff isn't it?

I don't use it for fat burning or anything like that, I bought 2 bottles of OG dex when it was going out. Used maybe 4 whole pills since. I split them into thirds and take 1/3 pill when I am going to have a late night.

Took one about 2 weeks ago for my buddies 26th birthday, kept me up til 4:30 am.

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 04:58 AM
Haha, its good stuff isn't it?

I don't use it for fat burning or anything like that, I bought 2 bottles of OG dex when it was going out. Used maybe 4 whole pills since. I split them into thirds and take 1/3 pill when I am going to have a late night.

Took one about 2 weeks ago for my buddies 26th birthday, kept me up til 4:30 am.

It's awesomeeeeee

Having the time of my life now with music blasting through my speakers

maverickTT1
05-01-2013, 05:00 AM
Yes, i stopped taking it. Felt like throwing up.

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Yes, i stopped taking it. Felt like throwing up.

Did you feel sick the entire 8 hours? I only felt sick the first 1-2 hours but now I'm feeling greatttt

VaughnTrue
05-01-2013, 05:18 AM
Annnnnnnnnnd it's reasons like this Dexaprine XR was formulated.

INSTRUCTIONS, READ THEM.

You won't have this issue with the newest version OP. sorry to hear you didn't like it.

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 05:47 AM

INSTRUCTIONS, READ THEM.

You won't have this issue with the newest version OP. sorry to hear you didn't like it.

Don't worry man, read the full OP. After 1-2 hours I started feeling much better and I still feel great now. I love this product.

Good to know why there's an XR version though.

AlecGaspari
05-01-2013, 06:00 AM

INSTRUCTIONS, READ THEM.

half tablet at 6am, half tablet at 9am

smooth energy

easy peasy lemon squeezy

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 06:06 AM
half tablet at 6am, half tablet at 9am

smooth energy

easy peasy lemon squeezy

Yeah I'll try that if I feel sick again tomorrow.

LoudyRowdy
05-01-2013, 06:19 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153692361&p=1064559841#post1064559841

Click link if you want an opp to log DexaprineXR

Molkaro
05-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Click link if you want an opp to log DexaprineXR

Not from the USA unfortunately! Thanks though

UncleWade
05-01-2013, 08:45 AM
As Vaughn mentioned, following the label directions is important - we normally have the best way to achieve an ideal experience right there on the bottle.

Taking half a cap first thing in the morning as usual, and then introducing another half cap later should provide most of the effects you've been really enjoying without making you feel like **** off the bat. This is strong stuff.

Dex XR really should do well at giving all the awesome effects (perhaps even more so) while limiting the negative sides. It's going to be money - get in on that log opp!