PDA

View Full Version : Stomach fat questions while cutting

Frankie3521
04-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I have been cutting about two months now and have went from 17-18% body fat down to about 13%. I have noticed that my stomach/pecs still seem to be lagging more than other areas of my cut. I just don't feel like the fat is proportionally coming off those areas as quickly as they should. When you're cutting, do you notice that the stomach fat is the last thing to go, or vice versa? Just interested in everyone else's experience.

mikegt87
04-27-2013, 09:56 PM
i've been cutting for months and am finally noticing my stomach beginning to go... takes ages. Seems to to be the very last place I lose. Good luck bro

softpounder
04-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Fat leaves my chin first (double-chin), then legs, then arms, then chest, then my lower stomach/back.

Frankie3521
04-28-2013, 12:10 PM
I just seem by far the most rounded below my pecs. It's not really noticeable standing up, particularly while sitting down.

bs-stunting
04-28-2013, 12:12 PM
On most people, fat on the stomach is last to leave and first to come back. That is just how the cookie crumbles my friend.

youworkfor
04-28-2013, 12:13 PM
The accumulation of fat or water accumulation in the stomach is a sign that your elevated cortisol. Remove cortisol, reduce carbs to 50 grams, put vitamin c to 4-5 gr ... you will see results in few days. the rest you can find on my blog if you're interested.

Frankie3521
04-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Remove cortisol? How? I stay stressed AF btw.

youworkfor
04-28-2013, 12:25 PM
mainly, cortisol is the reason for the accumulation of fluid or fat in the lower abdomen.

Vitamin cu large doses can lower cortisol. And you can give your body a little rest of week or two especialy if you work aerobic or two or more hours without eating.

What's your diet look ... how giving your carbs? Because if you cut them too much, and have a strong desire to eat it can also raise cortisol.

I'm talking about this because it is specific for the lower abdomen.

youworkfor
04-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Frankie try this

Carbs reduce on the 50g a day (here I refer to starch uh, rise for insulin, and associated water)
# Eat broccoli, cake, etc. Fiber to 400g per day (broccoli contains fiber carbs, not related to the water itself, but also does not release a lot of energy. Acts as a mild antiestrogen, and repair the damage caused to the digestive tract). Helping better bowel movement and discharge of water.

# Add vitamin C to 5g a day (effervescent) (due to ammonia, and large amounts of protein acts as a strong antioxidant, repairs damage to cells caused by strong and inetnzivnim training, and acts as a mild laxative and diuretic. Vitamin C is effective in small doses, especially with hard training, and athletes who work and live a life of high intensity. Its superior properties have been proven long ago, in case of damage and second degree burns, where a patient intravenously over 100g a day, leading to an almost full recovery of tissue.

# Add omega 3 capsules up to 15g per day (mean tandardizacijom capsules with omega-3, 33%, are required for the dismissal of additional energy at a low caloric intake, and optimal operation of the cardiovascular system. If endogenous or exogenous production of high cholesterol, omega 3 strikes a balance in these quantities, in both cases. olive oil and omega-3, increase insulin sensitivity, I think we all know in the forum what that means, bigger and less fat accumulation of fat.

Add olive oil, but only that which is extra virgin

# Add glutamine to your diet and 60g daily schedules it at 4-5x a day (glutamine here acts as a strong antikatabolik, and as an antioxidant. When a reduced-calorie, no supplement does not keep better muscles from deterioration of glutamine. Only drawback is what must be entered frequently, and in larger amounts)

AllApologies
04-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Frankie try this

Carbs reduce on the 50g a day (here I refer to starch uh, rise for insulin, and associated water)
# Eat broccoli, cake, etc. Fiber to 400g per day (broccoli contains fiber carbs, not related to the water itself, but also does not release a lot of energy. Acts as a mild antiestrogen, and repair the damage caused to the digestive tract). Helping better bowel movement and discharge of water.

# Add vitamin C to 5g a day (effervescent) (due to ammonia, and large amounts of protein acts as a strong antioxidant, repairs damage to cells caused by strong and inetnzivnim training, and acts as a mild laxative and diuretic. Vitamin C is effective in small doses, especially with hard training, and athletes who work and live a life of high intensity. Its superior properties have been proven long ago, in case of damage and second degree burns, where a patient intravenously over 100g a day, leading to an almost full recovery of tissue.

# Add omega 3 capsules up to 15g per day (mean tandardizacijom capsules with omega-3, 33%, are required for the dismissal of additional energy at a low caloric intake, and optimal operation of the cardiovascular system. If endogenous or exogenous production of high cholesterol, omega 3 strikes a balance in these quantities, in both cases. olive oil and omega-3, increase insulin sensitivity, I think we all know in the forum what that means, bigger and less fat accumulation of fat.

Add olive oil, but only that which is extra virgin

# Add glutamine to your diet and 60g daily schedules it at 4-5x a day (glutamine here acts as a strong antikatabolik, and as an antioxidant. When a reduced-calorie, no supplement does not keep better muscles from deterioration of glutamine. Only drawback is what must be entered frequently, and in larger amounts)

400g of fiber a day, you can't be serious.

This is stupid; every part of his post is stupid.

youworkfor
04-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Look .. I'm not talking very good English, so I might as well misspoken. What I wanted to say is that the vegetables itself has diuretic properties and acts as an antiestrogen cauliflower.

Since fat burning equally in all parts of the body, and what you keep on your belly is a sign or cortisol or some false nutrition guidelines.

After all, I do not think you can justify. I just gave advice on how to throw the excess subcutaneous water in the stomach. Neither the first nor the last to have this problem.

bs-stunting
04-28-2013, 01:43 PM
mainly, cortisol is the reason for the accumulation of fluid or fat in the lower abdomen.

Vitamin cu large doses can lower cortisol. And you can give your body a little rest of week or two especialy if you work aerobic or two or more hours without eating.

What's your diet look ... how giving your carbs? Because if you cut them too much, and have a strong desire to eat it can also raise cortisol.

I'm talking about this because it is specific for the lower abdomen.

What sketchy diet website do youworkfor?

mediumraw
04-28-2013, 01:57 PM
I feel like my arms are the slowest to lean out, and I never see anyone else say that. Sucks.

Frankie3521
04-28-2013, 02:02 PM
I feel like my arms are the slowest to lean out, and I never see anyone else say that. Sucks.

I think that might be more common in women than men for some reason, seems like women are more prone to fat storage in their tricep area for some reason.

mediumraw
04-28-2013, 03:21 PM
I think that might be more common in women than men for some reason, seems like women are more prone to fat storage in their tricep area for some reason.

shaking my fist at the sky right now

cronauer339
04-28-2013, 06:06 PM
I have been cutting about two months now and have went from 17-18% body fat down to about 13%. I have noticed that my stomach/pecs still seem to be lagging more than other areas of my cut. I just don't feel like the fat is proportionally coming off those areas as quickly as they should. When you're cutting, do you notice that the stomach fat is the last thing to go, or vice versa? Just interested in everyone else's experience.

One quick tip that may help is doing exercises that create more dense muscles which help burn fat a lot more. The way to do this is by prolonging your "time under tension" during your exercises. So instead of just going for reps during some exercises, count seconds in your head and do the exercise for a longer amount of time. This is something that I incorporated into my workouts and I've definitely noticed how I am burning fat a lot quicker without spending hours in the gym. Hope that helps man, good luck.

mediumraw
04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
One quick tip that may help is doing exercises that create more dense muscles which help burn fat a lot more. The way to do this is by prolonging your "time under tension" during your exercises. So instead of just going for reps during some exercises, count seconds in your head and do the exercise for a longer amount of time. This is something that I incorporated into my workouts and I've definitely noticed how I am burning fat a lot quicker without spending hours in the gym. Hope that helps man, good luck.

What does this mean... are you the one who's finally mastered spot reducing fat?!

fartzilla
04-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Just gotta keep cutting. I've been cutting since middle of january and went from 202-173 now. Fat on the stomach is falling off now...very slowly, but I finally have a 6 pack when I flex. The bottom took a while to show...but they can be more defined.

abombesposito
04-28-2013, 06:31 PM

Just starting my cutting cycle Monday. Never had a 6 pack that pops. That's my goal now

Vaylor
04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
The belly is usually the last place a person loses fat. Keep cutting until it goes away.

Frankie3521
04-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Definitely cutting.. but I'm about 13% body fat now.. when will my abs start to show? All you can see now is like the upper part of my ribs.

01lowbird
04-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Inb4 op eats 400g of fiber and his colon explodes.

Vaylor
04-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Definitely cutting.. but I'm about 13% body fat now.. when will my abs start to show? All you can see now is like the upper part of my ribs.

10%.

Frankie3521
04-29-2013, 10:46 AM
10%.

Even while flexed?

newtothelift
04-29-2013, 11:36 AM

Everyone's abs show at slightly different body fat percentages. Are you sure you are 13% bf? What method have you been using to measure this? I'd say I was probably 12 - 13 and my top four abs can be seen. Maybe it's measurement or if your unlucky, it might be genetics.

Either way keep cutting and motivated and you will...eventually ....reach your goals. Good luck!

sytun
04-29-2013, 12:04 PM
shaking my fist at the sky right now

Hahaha, dude I think he is suggesting that you have bingo wings - the nerve of some people ;)

I'm not sure about all that spill that dude was saying about vitamins and fibre and stuff. I was under the impression that fat moves first from places in the body with good blood flow, the stomach hips and ass tend to be the last to go due to limited flow in those areas.

And I'm pretty sure you will see your abs way before 10%

biggoron
04-29-2013, 12:56 PM
My moobs don't seem to be shrinking as much as my stomach.