PDA

View Full Version : Do It All Guys- NBA

Maximum
04-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Other thread mentioned the Matrix, making this thread to show appreciation for the swiss army knives of the league. Guys who hustle, play d, hit the boards and not necessarily top option in the team offense, these are my favorite kind of players. I know 99% of the misc can't appreciate much beyond the LBJ vs Mamba, Melo, DRose hate threads, but i figure one or two of you will agree. If others come to mind, educate me.

Matrix the original
tkDQMKw52f4

J Smoove
PhR39mqoVc8

Crash painful to watch game 2
zDD4OCCbubY

AK-47 Mr 5x5, damn how far he's fallen off
MwI06YzO-j8

SompletelyCober
04-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Paul George right now. And he's still very young.

iwanagetbig
04-23-2013, 11:34 PM
The whole damn current bulls team

Maximum
04-23-2013, 11:35 PM

ill admit i haven't seen as much of him this year as I wouldve liked.

ThickMeat
04-23-2013, 11:35 PM
hakeem

AirCanada
04-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Boris Diaw and Lamar Odom back in the day, KG and Timmy and the Gasols were/are unreal passers. KG even played PG for stretches when Cassell got injured.

Scottie Pippen is probably the definition of Jack of all trades. But he had more than a few mastered as well.

Maximum
04-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Boris Diaw and Lamar Odom back in the day, KG and Timmy and the Gasols were/are unreal passers. KG even played PG for stretches when Cassell got injured.

Scottie Pippen is probably the definition of Jack of all trades. But he had more than a few mastered as well.

I don't think Diaw's D was as good as good as the other guys, however he was very gifted as was Lamar. I used to get pissed watching Odom cause I always felt he was capable of so much more than what he was showing. KG/TD/Pip were all franchise players/superstars...i guess i meant more so the guys who aren't superstars but pick up the garbage and play baseline to baseline, sideline to sideline.

AirCanada
04-23-2013, 11:46 PM
I don't think Diaw's D was as good as good as the other guys, however he was very gifted as was Lamar. I used to get pissed watching Odom cause I always felt he was capable of so much more than what he was showing. KG/TD/Pip were all franchise players/superstars...i guess i meant more so the guys who aren't superstars but pick up the garbage and play baseline to baseline, sideline to sideline.

I'd call prime Marion a superstar too though. Dude was a straight up beast. Diaw was more from the standpoint of his versatility. He literally played every position for the Suns at one point or another during his MIP year, and was a fairly decent post defender.

Nic Batum is another current Swiss Army knife type player.

8July2010x928pm
04-24-2013, 01:22 AM
And not a single mention of LeBron was seen that day.

I would say:
LeGOAT
Diaw
AK47
Matrix
Pippen
Garnett (this ***** was bringing the ball up don't forget)
Magic
Webber
Bird
Grant Hill
Jordan
Barkley
Wade

ballzofpeaze
04-24-2013, 03:05 AM
Batuuuuum!

wifestealer
04-24-2013, 04:10 AM

I would say:
LeGOAT
Diaw
AK47
Matrix
Pippen
Magic
Webber
Bird
Grant Hill
Jordan
Barkley
Wade

but who was reading comprehension?

ThatKindaGuy
04-24-2013, 04:18 AM

I would say:
LeGOAT
Diaw
AK47
Matrix
Pippen
Magic
Webber
Bird
Grant Hill
Jordan
Barkley
Wade

There is a very good reason you are red.

Murph0408
04-24-2013, 04:23 AM
was going to post George.

I'll go with Paul Millsap, rock solid player not necessarily superstar but works the boards and gets his numbers consistently

Backus21
04-24-2013, 04:57 AM
Noah. One of my favorite players to watch because of all the things he does. Gets rebounds, plays tough defense, and can score when needed to. He has great pick and roll defense and is always making great passes and setting screens. The dude literally does every little thing he can to help his team.

ThatKindaGuy
04-24-2013, 04:59 AM
Noah. One of my favorite players to watch because of all the things he does. Gets rebounds, plays tough defense, and can score when needed to. He has great pick and roll defense and is always making great passes and setting screens. The dude literally does every little thing he can to help his team.

As a Nets fan I must agree considering how hard he worked in the 2nd game, despite injury. Great player and even greater teammate.

Aussiebrah66
04-24-2013, 05:33 AM
i never see any holes in chandler parsons game when i watch him can drive, shoot 3, pass well/set up other players, good rebounder, good defender and pretty good hustle