PDA

View Full Version : I need your opinion on my diet, bulking.?

Maxjabbour
04-20-2013, 03:18 PM
You can't see the vitamins and minerals in the pic, just know that they're all above 100% of the RDI.
Here's a pic of my daily diet: http://oi33.tinypic.com/29xt8b8.jpg
Also, I work out 1-2 hours a day of heavy weight lifting, 6 days a week. My workout log is in my sig.
My goal is to gain 30lb in 2 years.

Thanks in advance.

WonderPug
04-20-2013, 03:21 PM
You're eating 8 times per day? Why in the world would you do that???

Your diet is obviously unhealthy, as your intake of tuna poses known risks. You're also consuming a lot of calories in the form of processed fast food marketed as supplements.

Anyway, make sure you get 120 grams of protein and 70 grams of fat, with your remaining calories composed from whatever mix of carbs and additional protein and fat you prefer.

softpounder
04-20-2013, 03:24 PM
OP, macros look good, and it is achievable.

As to reiterate, if you enjoy splitting your meals evenly throughout the day, it is all your personal preference, know that it will not make any difference in your body composition.

Knowing that you are very active, the amount of calories you are eating makes sense.

In order to keep fat gains as low as possible, make sure you do not gain over 1lb a week. I normally advise people to gain 0.5-0.75lb a week at max since tortoise wins the race, and not the rabbit.

Do this for two weeks, look in the mirror and weigh-in during the morning, and track your progress!

Maxjabbour
04-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Guys, I just added 2 days of workouts to my workout log, if you can update your comments to suit it

digistp
04-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Guys, I just added 2 days of workouts to my workout log, if you can update your comments to suit it

make sure you get 120 grams of protein and 70 grams of fat, with your remaining calories composed from whatever mix of carbs and additional protein and fat you prefer.

Updated.