PDA

View Full Version : Photo of suspect being searched

thickwall
04-19-2013, 08:00 PM

Weak core. Needs more crunches and leg raises in his ab routine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIQfwI5CMAA1tWu.jpg:large

BFast55
04-19-2013, 08:24 PM
I hope the cops kicked him in the teeth before the cameras got there.
BRB "Well you see, his face hit the anchor as we drug him out of the boat"

Harbinger
04-19-2013, 08:27 PM
I hope they didn't, I heard a report saying they may not have mirandized him.

Kiknskreem
04-19-2013, 08:29 PM
I hope the cops kicked him in the teeth before the cameras got there.
BRB "Well you see, his face hit the anchor as we drug him out of the boat"

Jesus would be proud.

Harbinger
04-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Jesus would be proud.

Have you noticed it always the religious who seem to advocate violence against offenders?

BFast55
04-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Yeah yeah, of course the libs distraught over the fact that these guys weren't white conservatives, have now moved onto newer beefs. Namely worrying about the civil rights of this a$$hole.

If I'm not mistaken they have 48 hours to mirandize someone. Also the guy may not be conscious, from what I heard he was badly injured.
I'm not sure what the law says to do in that case.

BFast55
04-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Jesus would be proud.
You wouldn't have kicked him in the teeth given the chance? C'mon.

Bucher15
04-19-2013, 08:37 PM
The other "suspect" gets sent back to SA on a govt plane.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/93f91793bf.png

CallmeMaster
04-19-2013, 08:50 PM

Conspirotard detected.

PaulG
04-19-2013, 08:50 PM
You wouldn't have kicked him in the teeth given the chance? C'mon.

I can't say I would feel compelled to do anything irrational of the sorts. I suppose thats a part of my nature, from having a falling out with religion.

Bucher15
04-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Conspirotard detected.

Listen and learn.

HStJdIOnlwM

nutsy54
04-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Listen and learn.

HStJdIOnlwM
Are you going to SPAM this conspiracy nutjob into every thread?

Bucher15
04-19-2013, 09:11 PM

Please discredit it then.

Harbinger
04-19-2013, 09:14 PM

Here's where Beck gets his wacko ideas from.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-glenn-beck-conspiracy.htm

BFast55
04-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Jesus would be proud.

Have you noticed it always the religious who seem to advocate violence against offenders?

I can't say I would feel compelled to do anything irrational of the sorts. I suppose thats a part of my nature, from having a falling out with religion.

Never underestimate Atheists need to use any situation as an opportunity to claim moral and intellectual superiority.

nutsy54
04-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Please discredit it then.
That's not the way it works. Beck makes the claims, Beck must prove the claims, other than by just saying "because I said so!"

Bucher15
04-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Here's where Beck gets his wacko ideas from.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-glenn-beck-conspiracy.htm

You must be ignorant of reality...go look up why Beck is no longer part of FoxNews aka MSM aka brainwashing of the majority of Americans.

Dave22reborn
04-19-2013, 09:19 PM

They don't have to mirandize him, the detectives can do that when they decide to question him.

Kiknskreem
04-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Never underestimate Atheists need to use any situation as an opportunity to claim moral and intellectual superiority.

Posting about your Christianity opens you up to criticism for being very un-Christlike.

Harbinger
04-19-2013, 09:23 PM
They don't have to mirandize him, the detectives can do that when they decide to question him.

Why is the media making such a big deal about it if it can be done later?

Mr Beer
04-19-2013, 09:24 PM

Not really a challenge to do so when we have bloodthirsty theists advocating the violent assault of an immobilised suspect.

Inspired by the Bible.

Dave22reborn
04-19-2013, 09:30 PM

When you shoot a suspect and they live, should you really mirandize them when they're on the way to the hospital?

BFast55
04-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Posting about your Christianity opens you up to criticism for being very un-Christlike.
You disreguard a terrorist responsable for several deaths including that of a child.
Proceed to worry about what a poster said online because he is a christian.
Is that a win for atheism?

Not really a challenge to do so when we have bloodthirsty theists advocating the violent assault of an immobilised suspect.

I swear you guys are insufferable children. Especially with the dramatics.
Call christian "blood thirsty" but worries about the murderer's well being.
Another win for atheism.

otisthebat
04-19-2013, 09:55 PM

notice the fatigues and combat boots and the fact that he is in the exact same uniform as the man standing next to him. also notice the earpiece in his right ear. he wasnt a suspect you idiot, he was police or military.

ReconRon1b847077
04-19-2013, 09:57 PM
That's not the way it works. Beck makes the claims, Beck must prove the claims, other than by just saying "because I said so!"

And you making your claims might want to heed your own words.

double edged sword brah... see how that works?

TheStender
04-19-2013, 09:58 PM

I think a lot of people don't know how it works.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/mirandarights/a/mirandaqa.htm

Q. At what point are police required to inform a suspect of their Miranda rights?

A. After a person has officially been taken into custody (detained by police), but before any interrogation takes place, police must inform them of their right to remain silent and to have an attorney present during questioning. A person is considered to be "in custody" anytime they are placed in an environment in which they do not believe they are free to leave. Example: Police can question witnesses at crime scenes without reading them their Miranda rights, and should a witness implicate themselves in the crime during that questioning, their statements could be used against them later in court.

Kurd4evah
04-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Can someone give me cliffs on this whole case?

I heard somethings about Russians, than middle easterns, than chechens than Muslims etc. oh and somethings about Texas....

What are the facts at the moment?

PaulG
04-19-2013, 10:19 PM
They had planned to not read the rights before the bombing. Because of our last stint.

As, I can recall this 5 days ago.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/15/former-fbi-agent-boston-bombing-suspect-might-not-get-miranda-warning/

harrybrah
04-19-2013, 10:23 PM

he doesn't seem to understand this.

PaulG
04-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Can someone give me cliffs on this whole case?

I heard somethings about Russians, than middle easterns, than chechens than Muslims etc.

What are the facts at the moment?

You could write a book on what went down. There are so many important things that happened. I've been up for more than 60 hours now.

I'll try to cliff it

-2 bombs go off
-lockdown
-Witchhunt, many innocent people get put in spotlight from reddit AR15/misc detectives and 4chan go hize mind crazy
-lots of drama with NYP, and CNN for using 4chan as source
-couple days later FBI release powerpoint video of 2 suspects and 2 more photos show up via social network
-2 brothers realize they're found out, kill cop, hijack car steal money let owner go..., cops chase, grenades and explosives shots fired and older brother suicides massive fire fight with cops in barricade so younger bro can get away, explodes something on his shoulder
-younger bro runs over his bro, drops a bomb to deter cops following, gets away on foot
-manhunt starts via proxy more lockdown to other areas
-door to door raids
-exploding stuff
-In and out Brennen
-guy match description runs into house, FBI issues statement to kill on site anyone that gets near a vehicle from that house. CP is ultra mad right now.
-lockdown gets worse
-speculation goes crazy, for every Honda car is the suspects car
-FBI is ultra pissed at the internet shuts down internet scanners
-Only 1 guy in the world is broadcasting the scanner via a steaming site
-that guy goes to bed
-silence
-someone found the teen sleeping under a tarp in their boat half conscious and bloody from wounds
-calls cops
-weird ass shootout occurs, and that multiple broadcasts comes back online
-kid somehow was outside the proxy in a boat and wounded
-like 200+ rubber bullets fired at suspect, he cant even move
-takes like 15 minutes to avoid crossfire
-2 cops have an open mic forever small talking about how pro they are doing things by the book, but they're in a crossfire area for like 7 minutes. Prolly lost their jobs.
-FBI orders no kill ammo
-proceed to beat up suspect to the point of near death
-nfdd
-12 flash bangs
-Heliocopter says suspect is moving and not moving depending on when the bang is released
-CP thinks suspect is doing it on purpose because helicopter feed is being broadcasting to the internets, demands to cuts off their link. Copter asks if they're serious since they wouldn't be able to communicate anymore, and they cp realizes they're full blown retard.

-hilarious cp orders HTC only, but, jokers respond with "too late" and move in.
-medic called for for the 120lb kid

Something like that. It's even crazier, I haven't slept in 60 hours or so, give me a break.

Sublime82
04-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Lol great cliffs, on recharge.

nutsy54
04-19-2013, 11:17 PM

And what claims have I made? (PS:Good job distracting from Beck's hysterical ranting).

PLZGO
04-19-2013, 11:38 PM
You disreguard an alleged terrorist suspected of being responsable for several deaths including that of a child.

fixed that for you

Rockchalk0420
04-19-2013, 11:50 PM
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I have a feeling its not so fun for him now.

Mr Beer
04-20-2013, 01:30 AM
Another win for atheism.

Christian: "I want to kick that man's teeth in!"
Atheist: "Strong WWJD"
Christian: "OMG you guys always pick on me wah wah wah why is everything about your intellectual superiority wah wah wah"

Luckily your type of Christian is in the minority, most aren't bloodthirsty crybabies.

BFast55
04-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Christian: "I want to kick that man's teeth in!"
Atheist: "Strong WWJD"
Christian: "OMG you guys always pick on me wah wah wah why is everything about your intellectual superiority wah wah wah"

Luckily your type of Christian is in the minority, most aren't bloodthirsty crybabies.
LOL where did I say that I myself wanted to kick someone's teeth in? You need to re-read my post.
You call me bloodthirsty but you stick up for a murderer. You sound like a miserable person.

cnoland
04-20-2013, 02:36 AM

If thats the case then it should work the other way too. The gov makes claims that these two men did it...how about they PROVE it. Provide us with 100% proof that they set these bombs. Yes, this will make me feel better about it.

Oh wait, its too late, one is already dead and the other is in the hospital.

Redfish225
04-20-2013, 02:38 AM

Every time.

They should've brought his head back in a Walmart bag, folks, this is all we could find.

SolidOakie
04-20-2013, 02:41 AM
And that's what brahs who shave their bodies look like

nipple ringlets of peace checking in

weazy79
04-20-2013, 02:49 AM
Conspirotard detected.

What an idiot to. That pic was actually shortened from another one that shows him after the bombing had happened.

Kiknskreem
04-20-2013, 06:08 AM
LOL where did I say that I myself wanted to kick someone's teeth in?

Initially you just expressed the desire for a cop to kick him in the teeth. When I pointed out how Unchristlike that was of you incredulously asked,

"You wouldn't have kicked him in the teeth given the chance? C'mon..."

Clearly implying that you would in fact kick him in the teeth given the chance.

Not that simply wanting somebody else to kick him in the teeth is a morally superior position anyway.

WWJD?

Roke
04-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Meanwhile the real and true suspect gets away without even one peep or mention from the FBI, mainstream media or the brave heroes on the misc picking on some 19 year old kid.

This photo was completely ignored by the FBI and all mainstream media.....gee, I wonder why?

http://i.imgur.com/E38zMz1h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/paK3lGJh.png

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

otisthebat
04-20-2013, 07:04 AM
Meanwhile the real and true suspect gets away without even one peep or mention from the FBI, mainstream media or the brave heroes on the misc picking on some 19 year old kid.

This photo was completely ignored by the FBI and all mainstream media.....gee, I wonder why?

http://i.imgur.com/E38zMz1h.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

infowars is not a valid source.

Kiknskreem
04-20-2013, 07:05 AM

How would you have any idea what photos were or were not ignored by the FBI?

You wouldn't.

So stfu.

chlaxman
04-20-2013, 07:12 AM
If thats the case then it should work the other way too. The gov makes claims that these two men did it...how about they PROVE it. Provide us with 100% proof that they set these bombs. Yes, this will make me feel better about it.

Wait, you mean prosecuting the guy?

Roke
04-20-2013, 07:15 AM
infowars is not a valid source.

You not even bothering to look at the pic= you not valid source

You wouldn't.

So stfu.

Because the FBI and media didn't even bother to show that image to the general population. Let's face it, that is the last you'll ever see of that photo or the guy in it clearly holding the bag with the explosive device in it. You're gonna go on and forget about ever seeing it then in a few weeks you'll be back to saying "Damn those chechnian terrorists!"

chlaxman
04-20-2013, 07:17 AM

Because the FBI and media didn't even bother to show that image to the general population. Let's face it, that is the last you'll ever see of that photo or the guy in it clearly holding the bag with the explosive device in it. You're gonna go on and forget about ever seeing it then in a few weeks you'll be back to saying "Damn those chechnian terrorists!"

No, it is not clearly the bag with the explosive device in it.

otisthebat
04-20-2013, 07:23 AM

i looked at the pic, i also looked at infowars' track record for bullsh*t stories and false claims.

Kiknskreem
04-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Because the FBI and media didn't even bother to show that image to the general population.

And clearly if the FBI hasn't made something public, they haven't given it any consideration.

/retard logic.

Roke
04-20-2013, 07:46 AM
If I had not put the infowars link then you would have taken the pic more seriously, do you not see the irony in that? Obviously I took great scrutiny when selecting those images.

The FBI didn't hesitate to make public the video and pics of the two chechen brothers, so why would they hesitate to make public the picture of the guy holding the back that resembles the one with the bomb in it? The FBI need to be very decisive and by now that man in the picture is probably long gone with no way of finding him out.

Kiknskreem
04-20-2013, 07:54 AM
The FBI didn't hesitate to make public the video and pics of the two chechen brothers, so why would they hesitate to make public the picture of the guy holding the back that resembles the one with the bomb in it?

Its almost as if they are probably doing things behind the scenes that you might not know about just by reading the internet.

Can you believe it?

Lightbulbs
04-20-2013, 08:19 AM
I don't know why people are stressing about his Miranda rights. They've been suspended by the FBI and DoJ under public safety exemption. It means they can question/interrogate him without having to worry about getting a lawyer etc. They'll give him the rights when they're satisfied and not before then.

It's based on the fact that time sensitive information may be required of a suspect and obtaining that information may be impossible if you wait to sit him in a room with a lawyer.

I believe the 'public safety exemption' was brought about after a police officer interrogated a rapist about the whereabouts of his gun (he had one when he raped the victim but not when the officers caught him). They didn't read him his rights until they'd ascertained the location of the weapon. This went through a legal wrangle and the judge declared that in the circumstance, in the interests of public safety it was more important to locate the weapon than it was to read him the rights.

IDrinkBloodLOL
04-20-2013, 08:44 AM

LOL hard at "holier than thou" BS from an atheist.

I'm sure your poo doesn't stink, and I'll bet you don't even notice what race people are unless someone points it out to you.

Go back to StuffWhitePeopleLike.

cross-trainer
04-20-2013, 08:47 AM

I'm sure your poo doesn't stink, and I'll bet you don't even notice what race people are unless someone points it out to you.

Go back to StuffWhitePeopleLike.

Arent you a fanatical Mormon?
As far as Jesus is concerned you might as well be a muslim.
You are doing it wrong.

nutsy54
04-20-2013, 10:36 AM
That's what we call a trial. Not sure how you expect one would already be done by now, especially when the investigation is far from complete...

Yes, that tends to happen when you commit murder, carjacking, then spew bullets and bombs across the city while trying to escape. The suspects caused their own death & injury.

PaulG
04-20-2013, 12:08 PM

I'll bet you don't even notice what race people are unless someone points it out to you.

What is that suppose to mean?

Gator286
04-20-2013, 12:39 PM
You could write a book on what went down. There are so many important things that happened. I've been up for more than 60 hours now.

I'll try to cliff it

-2 brothers realize they're found out, kill cop, hijack car steal money let owner go..., cops chase, grenades and explosives shots fired and older brother suicides massive fire fight with cops in barricade so younger bro can get away, explodes something on his shoulder
-younger bro runs over his bro, drops a bomb to deter cops following, gets away on foot
-manhunt starts via proxy more lockdown to other areas
-door to door raids
-weird ass shootout occurs, and that multiple broadcasts comes back online
-kid somehow was outside the proxy in a boat and wounded
-like 200+ rubber bullets fired at suspect, he cant even move
-takes like 15 minutes to avoid crossfire
-2 cops have an open mic forever small talking about how pro they are doing things by the book, but they're in a crossfire area for like 7 minutes. Prolly lost their jobs.
-FBI orders no kill ammo
-proceed to beat up suspect to the point of near death

- I don't get how he was able to run (drive?) away from the first shootout without being discovered. Wouldn't dogs pick up the scent of his blood?
- Where did you see they beat him close to death?
- Where did you see they shot rubber bullets at him when he was in the boat? It would make sense, I was really confused who was shooting if he was laying in the boat.

Don't really understand why they stole the car at 7/11 and killed the cop either. The quality of the pics FBI released was laughable, the best pic (that's public) was the one where he's turning the corner after the explosion.

cnoland
04-20-2013, 12:57 PM
That's what we call a trial. Not sure how you expect one would already be done by now, especially when the investigation is far from complete...

Yes, that tends to happen when you commit murder, carjacking, then spew bullets and bombs across the city while trying to escape. The suspects caused their own death & injury.

I would like to see some things before hand actually. I have some questions. Such as: How come the black bag shown as evidence from the first explosion does not match up with the TAN bag the younger suspect was carrying?? He was the only brother pictured at the site of the first bomb.

If the FBI did an investigation on older brother in 2011, why did they need the public's help to ID him? Wouldn't his face/name/info still be in their database?

What was the need for the hail of gunfire at the house with the boat? The suspect was pulled from the boat is serious condition from previous wounds. Why were they shooting at a suspect that was not fighting back? There was never a report of gunfire coming back at them. He was laying down in the boat "covered in blood".

Some things just don't add up right now. Even the media is questioning the FBI right now and everyone knows the main stream media usually just goes with whatever the officials say.

Now please dont get what im saying twisted. I am not saying that it IS FOR SURE a false flag type situation, I just feel there should have been a bit more put into this investigation than it seems like there was.

Phil9
04-20-2013, 01:05 PM

Weak core. Needs more crunches and leg raises in his ab routine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIQfwI5CMAA1tWu.jpg:large

Maybe he was a miscer?

PaulG
04-20-2013, 01:07 PM
- I don't get how he was able to run (drive?) away from the first shootout without being discovered. Wouldn't dogs pick up the scent of his blood?
- Where did you see they beat him close to death?
- Where did you see they shot rubber bullets at him when he was in the boat? It would make sense, I was really confused who was shooting if he was laying in the boat.

Don't really understand why they stole the car at 7/11 and killed the cop either. The quality of the pics FBI released was laughable, the best pic (that's public) was the one where he's turning the corner after the explosion.

They didn't steal the car at 7-11, they were in 7-11 first, then killed the cop sitting in his car, reportedly drove around in it(police SUV). Suspects probably noticed, that he noticed who they were, something happened because of that.
stole a different car with a hostage in it, that they let him go after he gave them 800 bucks and a full tank of gas via card. Ironically had a co-exist bumper sticker(the one with all the religious symbols on it).
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-49raBXu-cDA/UXGuJl6jRlI/AAAAAAAALk8/r62b_Ilb2KA/s1600/HijackCoexist.jpeg
During this time I also might add, they had a guy in an SUV strip in a road because they thought it was the suspect.
It was a car chase, that led into a gun fight with the older bro. It was reported that he got ran over by the young bro, dropped a suspicious package and fled on foot. It was really dark out and, they didn't have dogs out yet. Cops had to stop.

later
On the scanner, they said they fired at him using rubber bullets and that he wasn't moving calling a cease fire, because of crossfire. I thought he was dead at that moment. But, he sat up apparently according to the heliocopter, then they preceded to flash bag him repeatedly. Someone wanted to burn it down. Chaos on the mic resulted because of this, then special flash bag went off, HRT(counter terrorist specialists) was called to only proceed. Some jokers said to late, and pulled him out.

Gator286
04-20-2013, 01:21 PM
They didn't steal the car at 7-11, they were in 7-11 first, then killed the cop sitting in his car, reportedly drove around in it(police SUV). Suspects probably noticed, that he noticed who they were, something happened because of that.
stole a different car with a hostage in it, that they let him go after he gave them 800 bucks and a full tank of gas via card. Ironically had a co-exist bumper sticker(the one with all the religious symbols on it).
During this time I also might add, they had a guy in an SUV strip in a road because they thought it was the suspect.
It was a car chase, that led into a gun fight with the older bro. It was reported that he got ran over by the young bro, dropped a suspicious package and fled on foot. It was really dark out and, they didn't have dogs out yet. Cops had to stop.
On the scanner, they said they fired at him using rubber bullets and that he wasn't moving calling a cease fire, because of crossfire. I thought he was dead at that moment.

Thanks. I was at work when most of this **** was going down and was really confused by all the plot jumps. It'll be interesting to find out what set them off to kill that cop

.MANoWAR.
04-20-2013, 01:24 PM

You wouldn't.

So stfu.

lol this.

you've clearly made the assumption that the guy you have in the picture with a backpack must be the bomber. do me a favor, assume for one second that the guy you are claiming to be the bomber is not the bomber (as is the common belief)... why would the FBI show pictures of him to the public if they knew he didn't do it?

you might as well pick another random person in the crowd and say what you just said. you could show a picture of a kid in a stroller, the guy who won the marathon, or a dog licking himself and say:
"Because the FBI and media didn't even bother to show that image to the general population. Let's face it, that is the last you'll ever see of that photo or the guy in it clearly holding the bag with the explosive device in it. You're gonna go on and forget about ever seeing it then in a few weeks you'll be back to saying "Damn those chechnian terrorists!".

PaulG
04-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Thanks. I was at work when most of this **** was going down and was really confused by all the plot jumps. It'll be interesting to find out what set them off to kill that cop

We probably won't ever know the 100% truth tbh.

Also, a funny **** up on mic. A "detective" reported what the white hat was saying on twitter, which was entirely created by 4chan to troll the BPD.

Gator286
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
you've clearly made the assumption that the guy you have in the picture with a backpack must be the bomber. do me a favor, assume for one second that the guy you are claiming to be the bomber is not the bomber (as is the common belief)... why would the FBI show pictures of him to the public if they knew wasn't one of the bombers?

you might as well pick another random person in the crowd and say what you just said. you could show a picture of a kid in a stroller, the guy who won the marathon, or a dog licking himself and say:
"Because the FBI and media didn't even bother to show that image to the general population. Let's face it, that is the last you'll ever see of that photo or the guy in it clearly holding the bag with the explosive device in it. You're gonna go on and forget about ever seeing it then in a few weeks you'll be back to saying "Damn those chechnian terrorists!".

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if he believed the most logical explanation

Jellytin
04-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Think it was just that their pictures had been released and were all over the media. Had nowhere to run and they didn't want to go down quietly.

Mr Beer
04-20-2013, 02:25 PM
LOL where did I say that I myself wanted to kick someone's teeth in? You need to re-read my post.
You call me bloodthirsty but you stick up for a murderer. You sound like a miserable person.

Oh so sorry, you think it's a good idea to kick him in the teeth, how silly of me to miss the obvious subtext that you would do so gently enough to avoid removing any of his teeth. Clearly you meant you would put some bunny slippers on first and tap his teeth playfully, in a Christ-like manner. Or...you are simply full of ****.

LOL@ defending a murderer by the way. I know in your mind there might be no gap between "not assaulting an immobilised suspect" and "defending a murderer", but most adults can understand the difference.

LOGfan
04-20-2013, 02:27 PM
E_BPgG7M1R0

Roke
04-20-2013, 05:30 PM
lol this.
you've clearly made the assumption that the guy you have in the picture with a backpack must be the bomber. do me a favor, assume for one second that the guy you are claiming to be the bomber is not the bomber (as is the common belief)... why would the FBI show pictures of him to the public if they knew he didn't do it?

you might as well pick another random person in the crowd and say what you just said. ".

ummmm.....the picture of the man I posted had a back bag that HIGHLY resembles the bombed bag; that's much, much, much more than you could say about the chechen brothers.

Where's the video and photos showing them holding a bag even remotely similar to the bombed bag? Where's the pic and video showing them planting those bomb bags? None, zero, zilch. Obviously there is no video but you believe whatever the lying piece of **** media and FBI tell you because you know you're too weak to beat them.

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if he believed the most logical explanation

Logic, eh brother? Where's the pic/vid of the chechen brothers dropping off the bomb bags?

Where's the pic/vid of them even holding a back remotely similar to the bomb bag?

lol at you two failure sheep.

http://i.imgur.com/eePetDUh.jpg

nutsy54
04-20-2013, 05:33 PM
I would like to see some things before hand actually. I have some questions.
Too bad if you have questions. Since when do the police, DA, and public defender release all their evidence for public review as soon as it's received? Why are you acting like the completely normal process that happens during every other crime is somehow unique and different this time?

This was a massively violent and chaotic series of days, and you expect all the answers to be neatly discovered and packaged up within hours?

trailwarrior
04-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Have you noticed it always the religious who seem to advocate violence against offenders?That is only natural because the "religious" are conservative and conservatism is the actualization of selfishness in social, economic or religious practice which manifests itself in authoritarianism. Christ himself preached against religion because it is for self-righteous authoritarians like the conservative Pharisees of his day...

"Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called 'Rabbi' by others. But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are." Jesus Christ (Matt 23:5-15)

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

Weightaholic
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
ummmm.....the picture of the man I posted had a back bag that HIGHLY resembles the bombed bag; that's much, much, much more than you could say about the chechen brothers.

I also own a backpack that is highly similar to the bomb bag. Internet was full of people who had black backpacks similar to the bomb bag.

Your reasoning is flawed.

Weightaholic
04-20-2013, 08:35 PM
I would like to see some things before hand actually. I have some questions.

Well, we'll just get the director of the FBI to give you a call then, and answer every question you have personally.

Maybe even send round a slapper or two so you can get your bell end polished whilst every question you have is tended to as a matter of urgency.

basement iron
04-20-2013, 08:53 PM

That is nothing more than cold reading.

Are you also impressed with John Edwards getting someones birthday in a crowd correct?

cnoland
04-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Too bad if you have questions. Since when do the police, DA, and public defender release all their evidence for public review as soon as it's received? Why are you acting like the completely normal process that happens during every other crime is somehow unique and different this time?

This was a massively violent and chaotic series of days, and you expect all the answers to be neatly discovered and packaged up within hours?

this is directly pointed at your second comment.

YES! I believe there should be more answers before going forth with a manhunt that ends up being several dfferent firefights in multiple neighborhoods!! The amount of disregard for the civilians in the area shown by police/fbi during the manhunt was unbelievable. Shooting hundreds of rounds into a persons boat when the suspect never showed signs of resisting! Shooting over 200 rounds in the first firefight of the evening is unacceptable in my opinion. They put the public in more danger the way they dealt with this situation.

I want to know how they came up with these two guys as the suspects out of the multiple thousands of people at the marathon. The backpack younger suspect is holding does not match ANY of the fabric they released to the public as evidence.

Why, if they had interviews with the other bro in 2011 did they need the help of the public to ID him?!? This just does not make sense.

flairon
04-20-2013, 09:25 PM
I was watching a video of the cops moving in on this guy, huge firefight. There must have been a couple hundred rounds expended on a kid hiding in a boat

Dave22reborn
04-20-2013, 09:38 PM
I was watching a video of the cops moving in on this guy, huge firefight. There must have been a couple hundred rounds expended on a kid hiding in a boat

So now he's just a kid that was hiding on a boat?

shadowroth
04-20-2013, 09:41 PM
hmmmm,,

GrokTheCube
04-20-2013, 09:45 PM

BRB comparing scraps of fabric from bag shredded by explosives seen in low res photo to random generic black backpack and being mindblown at the "resemblance".

In case you haven't been paying attention, there were a large number of people they interviewed over the past week in connection with the bombings. People seen with a black backpack in one photo, and without one in another. They released the specific photos of the Chechens when they did because they offered the most clear view of their faces, and they had been unable to ID them. The fact that they couldn't ID the older brother was not remotely suspicious, given his face was almost completely obscured in the photos.

flairon
04-20-2013, 09:47 PM
So now he's just a kid that was hiding on a boat?

17 years old

found hiding in a boat.

I'll take "Yes" for $200 Alex.

Kiknskreem
04-20-2013, 09:56 PM
17 years old

19 years old, actually.

wings_unhinged
04-20-2013, 10:01 PM
19 years old, armed, believed to be possessing explosives. Murdered a cop the previous night.

PaulG
04-20-2013, 10:21 PM
19 years old, armed, believed to be possessing explosives. Murdered a cop the previous night.

I speculate it probably wasn't him that pulled the trigger tbh. I have a large suspicion his older brother dragged him into a ****storm, and massively choked along with it.

I also wonder about the guy who was hijacked and his statements. There is absolutely no mention of who he is, but, we have media quotes from him.

metroins
04-20-2013, 10:27 PM

The FBI said they were non lethal rounds fired at the boat according to npr radio when I was driving.

They wanted him alive and are reporting his neck injury may have been self inflicted.

cnoland
04-20-2013, 10:41 PM
The FBI said they were non lethal rounds fired at the boat according to npr radio when I was driving.

They wanted him alive and are reporting his neck injury may have been self inflicted.

non lethal rounds do not leave bullet holes....ill find the pic and add it for you

http://media.king5.com/images/0420boston_suspect_boat2.jpg

nutsy54
04-20-2013, 10:51 PM
YES! I believe there should be more answers before going forth with a manhunt that ends up being several dfferent firefights in multiple neighborhoods!!
I'll type slowly so you can keep up... The SUSPECTS started and caused the firefights!

Your supposedly innocent little kids, who were hell bent on MURDER to prove their innocence? Give it a rest and stop defending these scum.

nutsy54
04-20-2013, 10:57 PM
non lethal rounds do not leave bullet holes....ill find the pic and add it for you
It's amazing when you guys spew bullsh*t and just expect others to blindly believe it :rolleyes:

No wonder you can't comprehend anything that actually happened. What's next, pretending these guys weren't shooting up the city and throwing explosives out of their car while being chased in repsonse to a murder? Oh wait, you already did try that.

cnoland
04-20-2013, 10:59 PM
I'll type slowly so you can keep up... The SUSPECTS started and caused the firefights!

Your supposedly innocent little kids, who were hell bent on MURDER to prove their innocence? Give is a rest and stop defending these scum.

First of all, I never stated that they didnt start firefights. I completely understand that. What I said was that in this situation the police has been very careless with the handling of the situation.

Second, I never said i feel they are "innocent little kids". I simply said there are unanswered questions that need to be answered and more proof that needs to be displayed before engaging a suspect the way they did.

Another thing, why do you edit my posts when u quote them and take out the other relevant questions i ask? How about answering the other questions since you seem to have all the FACTS

cnoland
04-20-2013, 11:02 PM
It's amazing when you guys spew bullsh*t and just expect others to blindly believe it :rolleyes:

No wonder you can't comprehend anything that actually happened. What's next, pretending these guys weren't shooting up the city and throwing explosives out of their car while being chased in repsonse to a murder? Oh wait, you already did try that.

If it is bs then why are there reports AND PICTURES of bullet holes in the boat? Believe it or ddont believe it, I dont give a fuk. Pictures dont lie so maybe u should quote the image i posted next time

edit to add:

:rolleyes:

Edit again:

How the fuc can u say ANYTHING to ANYBODY about "blindly believing" anything!?!? You seem to believe everything that fox/cnn have spewed about this story

wings_unhinged
04-20-2013, 11:07 PM
I speculate it probably wasn't him that pulled the trigger tbh. I have a large suspicion his older brother dragged him into a ****storm, and massively choked along with it.

I also wonder about the guy who was hijacked and his statements. There is absolutely no mention of who he is, but, we have media quotes from him.

Any reason why? He doesn't look distressed at all. Quite the opposite, actually...

PaulG
04-20-2013, 11:09 PM

http://media.king5.com/images/0420boston_suspect_boat2.jpg

Marks could of been from the bearcat. Besides like 100+ rounds went off and I see just 6 marks about the size of the bearcat. All lethal rounds were called off shortly after they were in position.

cnoland
04-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Marks could of been from the bearcat. Besides like 100+ rounds went off and I see just 6 marks about the size of the bearcat. All lethal rounds were called off shortly after they were in position.

Single puncture holes from an armored vehicle?? Really, is that the best reason you have??

Also, switching to non lethal rounds AFTER the first initial fire fight does not make everything better.

Dave22reborn
04-20-2013, 11:16 PM
19 years old, actually.

I guess he believes that 19 years old equals a kid.........

PaulG
04-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Any reason why? He doesn't look distressed at all. Quite the opposite, actually...

People who choke don't normally look distressed. They just fail because they're not fluidly thinking.

I think the media, and public picked up on it that there is something more going on for the kid. Even his friends thought it was insane because he was a pothead.

The way the two brothers operated was opposite. One was Fight, the other was Flight. The older one was in all out war mode, whilst the younger seemed to be in a state of shock, probably afraid to make a move of his own. As his uncle said, they're both losers. Men have to make moves of their own, and I think his older brother exploited the kids weakness.

nutsy54
04-20-2013, 11:32 PM
How the fuc can u say ANYTHING to ANYBODY about "blindly believing" anything!?!? You seem to believe everything that fox/cnn have spewed about this story
Why do you keep making up false statements to attack, while ignoring the points I actually make? Haven't said a damn thing about Fox or CNN :confused:

PaulG
04-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Single puncture holes from an armored vehicle?? Really, is that the best reason you have??

Also, switching to non lethal rounds AFTER the first initial fire fight does not make everything better.

How can you tell though, CSI zoom in and declare the marks as bullet marks? They're just blurry marks, it could be anything. Bearcat fits those marks perfectly for what it did cause it used an arm to cut in those areas.

I assume non lethal rounds were declared for the last bastions of support like snipers. They probably went in with the command which is why I believe they were trigger happy shooting him unconscious. Granted he probably was already borderline dead.

hardestgainer
04-21-2013, 12:00 AM
People who choke don't normally look distressed. They just fail because they're not fluidly thinking.

I think the media, and public picked up on it that there is something more going on for the kid. Even his friends thought it was insane because he was a pothead.

The way the two brothers operated was opposite. One was Fight, the other was Flight. The older one was in all out war mode, whilst the younger seemed to be in a state of shock, probably afraid to make a move of his own. As his uncle said, they're both losers. Men have to make moves of their own, and I think his older brother exploited the kids weakness.

Not defending these guys, but their Uncle is just an ass looking for his own 5 minutes of fame. What these two guys had done in their life so far doesnt say "loser" at all, actually the opposite. Younger bro was a genius who was top of his class at a basically advanced high school, and captain of the wrestling team. Older bro was somehow making very good money based off the car he was driving and expensive clothes, and according to some, on his way to being a pro boxer with a chance to try out for the US olympic team.

I agree it seems like the younger brother was dragged into this somehow though, like everyone else, im curious as to what he has to say for himself whenever he gets his chance.

One last unrelated point, Boston PD has now changed their story as to how that officer died, originally he was in his car, now they are saying he did in a shootout pursuing them. That is completely different than casually sitting in his car.....But then again they have changed their story numerous times, like immediatly knowing the bombs were in black nylon bags, to then saying "they are just guessing because theyd be heavy". And also how they said they disarmed 2-3 additional bombs that didnt go off, and the next day said that was incorrect. Or how originally the bomb was that orange and white package outside the gaurdrail. Just a few examples of numerous major details

Airror
04-21-2013, 01:06 AM
You disreguard a terrorist responsable for several deaths including that of a child.
Proceed to worry about what a poster said online because he is a christian.
Is that a win for atheism?

Another win for atheism.
You're the one being childish. Being violent with murderers does nothing good. It doesn't make the dead alive and heal the wounded; it doesn't reverse what happened. It only serves to appease your anger, but it doesn't, not really. You want to lash out because there's really nothing else you can do, just like a child.

cnoland
04-21-2013, 02:17 AM
How can you tell though, CSI zoom in and declare the marks as bullet marks? They're just blurry marks, it could be anything. Bearcat fits those marks perfectly for what it did cause it used an arm to cut in those areas.

I assume non lethal rounds were declared for the last bastions of support like snipers. They probably went in with the command which is why I believe they were trigger happy shooting him unconscious. Granted he probably was already borderline dead.

You are going nowhere really fukin fast with your argument. Are you really arguing that those would not be bullet holes after EVERY police scanner was talking about gun fire when they arrived on the scene of the boat?? Were you not following the story that night?

Roke
04-21-2013, 09:56 AM
That is nothing more than cold reading.

Are you also impressed with John Edwards getting someones birthday in a crowd correct?

The anonymous poster, on monday the 15th of April, guessed the EXACT day that the suspect would be caught!

THE EXACT DAY (April 19, a friday).

How the hell can you be so damn accurate and then say it's "cold reading"?

I don't see any video or picture showing either of the two brothers holding a bag that resembles the bomb bag. None, zero, zilch.

wake_me
04-21-2013, 10:02 AM

I'll try to cliff it
-guy match description runs into house, FBI issues statement to kill on site anyone that gets near a vehicle from that house. CP is ultra mad right now....

Something like that. It's even crazier, I haven't slept in 60 hours or so, give me a break.

Good cliffs, however I'm sure I heard them say on the scanner that the order was to detain anyone going to the vehicle, not to kill on site. Can anyone confirm.

Gator286
04-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Not defending these guys, but their Uncle is just an ass looking for his own 5 minutes of fame. What these two guys had done in their life so far doesnt say "loser" at all, actually the opposite. Younger bro was a genius who was top of his class at a basically advanced high school, and captain of the wrestling team. Older bro was somehow making very good money based off the car he was driving and expensive clothes, and according to some, on his way to being a pro boxer with a chance to try out for the US olympic team.

I agree it seems like the younger brother was dragged into this somehow though, like everyone else, im curious as to what he has to say for himself whenever he gets his chance.

One last unrelated point, Boston PD has now changed their story as to how that officer died, originally he was in his car, now they are saying he did in a shootout pursuing them. That is completely different than casually sitting in his car.....But then again they have changed their story numerous times, like immediatly knowing the bombs were in black nylon bags, to then saying "they are just guessing because theyd be heavy". And also how they said they disarmed 2-3 additional bombs that didnt go off, and the next day said that was incorrect. Or how originally the bomb was that orange and white package outside the gaurdrail. Just a few examples of numerous major details

Is this a joke?

nutsy54
04-21-2013, 03:27 PM
The anonymous poster, on monday the 15th of April, guessed the EXACT day that the suspect would be caught!

THE EXACT DAY (April 19, a friday).

How the hell can you be so damn accurate and then say it's "cold reading"?
Thousands of posts & claims... One happens to be right... And that proves...? (Especially when so much of his other information was wrong, or laughably easy to guess)

BRB - I predict there will be a blizzard in Chicago on Dec 12th, caused by the NWO weather control machine.
Hint in case you don't get it: A Chicago blizzard on Dec 12th won't actually prove the NWO exists, or that they have a weather control machine

HaterSalad
04-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Thousands of posts & claims... One happens to be right... And that proves...? (Especially when so much of his other information was wrong, or laughably easy to guess)

BRB - I predict there will be a blizzard in Chicago on Dec 12th, caused by the NWO weather control machine.
Hint in case you don't get it: A Chicago blizzard on Dec 12th won't actually prove the NWO exists, or that they have a weather control machine

I have stock in that weather machine!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgZZOGsQUJtKuPjD3i-YtExOChUZ2736uH9CHJLUqQwqUf3l58

voodoo101
04-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Conspirotard detected.

why don't you just go "baah" bro?