PDA

View Full Version : itchy rash/skin from pre workout?

huck95
04-18-2013, 10:04 PM
bought and took new pwo from complete nutrition monday (used mon,tue,wed).. called "Taze-3" (google taze-3 to look at label)

didn't notice any negative side effects. woke up thursday, back of head was itchy. later in day it spread to forearms (bumps), side of body under armpits (rash), etc.

any reason to believe its some sort of reaction to the pwo? only other pwo i've taken is c4.

Elliptical Envy
04-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Sounds like paresthesia from beta-alanine consumption. You can try to eat something prior to taking your dose of Taze-3, but that might blunt any stimulant effects that you get from it.

Oh yeah, you should wait until you're 18+ (more on the plus side) to take that supplement. You really, really don't need anything that contains D-Aspartic Acid at age 17.

DASBUNKER
04-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Since he already took C4 without issues, i'd discard the BA. Perhaps it's the Alpha lipoic acid (or unrelated) and yes you should wait before using it.

Elliptical Envy
04-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Since he already took C4 without issues, i'd discard the BA. Perhaps it's the Alpha lipoic acid (or unrelated) and yes you should wait before using it.

I don't even know what's in C4. :o

ThirstyAsMan
04-18-2013, 10:19 PM
shizzle dizzle sun hit up da ER yu best be infested