PDA

View Full Version : Am I over-supplementing? Main concerns: liver and kidneys

Buffsgnw1
04-16-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm a 51 year old newbee and have finally been hitting the gym regularly for a couple years. Not much to show for it as I'm more of a circuit type lifter- which I'm trying to change. I also have a habit of over doing it- not allowing enough recovery time. I've trimmed down some and shrunk the belly. I've had this hope that supplements could assist me in showing some defintion or bulk- so over the last year I've been adding supplements and that's my concern. Should any not be taken together? I am going to list the stuff that I take daily and i ask your opinion of each, as well as the total and if there are any glaring problems please explain:
Protiens, Creatine, Fish Oil 1200 mg, Omega 3 800mg, Omega 6 300mg, Omega 9 300mg, BCAA 1000mg, Beta Alanine 1500mg, L-Arginine 500mg, ZMA 20/300/7mg, Men's 50 Multi, Super B Complex, Milk Thistle+ 240mg, PS 100mg, CoQ10 100mg, Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc 1000/400/25mg, L-Glutamine 500mg, Resveratrol 80/20/5mg, 6-star testosterone booster (which I alternate with body-fortress test booster), Myo-x. I aslo have been prescribed Cozaar and Crestor for a few years but thes prblems are clearing up. For pain I take a muscle relaxer, tramatol and naproxin and finally I just started Androgel. I plan on take fincar & tamoxifen. I also plan regular blood tests to monitor... in the last few tests all was well.