PDA

View Full Version : Cellucor Protein flavors

JohnnyB21
04-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Last week (during the 20% off deal) I ordered the Cellucor combo package with the three, 2 pound tubs of protein and Super HD. I got the package today!

I got Peanut Butter Marshmallow, Cookies 'N' Cream, and Cinnamon Swirl.

Which to try first? I've never had Cellucor's protein.

J.

beastmode47
04-16-2013, 07:20 PM
There are only "OK" tasting. Overrated, IMO. I bought a 4lbs tub each for PB Marshmallow and Cinnamon. Artificial sweetener was too strong for my liking. But since you have all three flavors in your hands, why not try all?

muffiinmatt
04-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Cellucor PB marsh <3

jubjubrsx
04-16-2013, 09:56 PM
only tried the cinnamon twist one.....but enjoyed it tasted like cinnamon toast crunch....that tub went fast to say the least

ultramario17
04-16-2013, 10:10 PM
There are only "OK" tasting. Overrated, IMO. I bought a 4lbs tub each for PB Marshmallow and Cinnamon. Artificial sweetener was too strong for my liking. But since you have all three flavors in your hands, why not try all?

thank you.. i noticed the same thing. same feeling. But i got such a good deal I dont even care

the strawberry is prob. the worst strawberry ive had. the others are good i guess. but overal, a good deal.

Providence94
04-16-2013, 10:29 PM
OP, cracked open all, rotate them on a daily basis = PROFIT.

You dont get bored of it and u get to use all :).

Protein expiry is far away, unless u take 1/10 of a scoop per day

beastmode47
04-16-2013, 10:43 PM
thank you.. i noticed the same thing. same feeling. But i got such a good deal I dont even care

the strawberry is prob. the worst strawberry ive had. the others are good i guess. but overal, a good deal.

Maybe my taste buds are unusual. 95% of posters on BB.com think ON protein sucks, while I think they taste good (especially Gold Standard's Mocha Cap and Hydrowhey's PB). On the other hand, many folks on here are in love with Cellucor's PB and Cinnamon, while I think the flavors are overrated. Oh well.

The Solution
04-17-2013, 03:43 AM
Cellucor PB marsh <3

only tried the cinnamon twist one.....but enjoyed it tasted like cinnamon toast crunch....that tub went fast to say the least

Cinnamon Swirl :)

Thanks for the support fellas.

Maybe my taste buds are unusual. 95% of posters on BB.com think ON protein sucks, while I think they taste good (especially Gold Standard's Mocha Cap and Hydrowhey's PB). On the other hand, many folks on here are in love with Cellucor's PB and Cinnamon, while I think the flavors are overrated. Oh well.

Personal Preference man, you cannot please every single individual that walks this earth. Thank you for your honesty bud. The turnover of positive to negative is very hight, and the sales do reflect it. There is something for everyone out there.

DasBiceps
04-17-2013, 03:55 AM

Strawberry isn't good as a shake but it tastes great when baking with it.

The Solution
04-17-2013, 03:56 AM
Strawberry isn't good as a shake but it tastes great when baking with it.

Never had as a shake, but i made strawberry shortcake with it and it was fantastic (the video is on my youtube)

beastmode47
04-17-2013, 03:56 AM
Cinnamon Swirl :)

Thanks for the support fellas.

Personal Preference man, you cannot please every single individual that walks this earth. Thank you for your honesty bud. The turnover of positive to negative is very hight, and the sales do reflect it. There is something for everyone out there.

I'm surprised you didn't go ape **** with my criticism. In all fairness, as expensive as Cor BCAA is, I can't get away from it. Just ordered another three jugs of it three days ago. Still the number one BCAA product, IMO. Definitely worth it. I'm willing to spend lots of money (as long as it doesn't make me go broke) if the product is worth it and I can say that for Cor BCAA.

DasBiceps
04-17-2013, 04:01 AM

ON whey is just ok. The profile is pretty nice but the taste is average and is very thin almost like water.

Cellucor whey has pretty good taste though I will agree the taste is a little artificial for some flavors. But IMO CnC and CS are amazing flavors and comparable thickness to an actual shake.

The Solution
04-17-2013, 04:25 AM
I'm surprised you didn't go ape **** with my criticism. In all fairness, as expensive as Cor BCAA is, I can't get away from it. Just ordered another three jugs of it three days ago. Still the number one BCAA product, IMO. Definitely worth it. I'm willing to spend lots of money (as long as it doesn't make me go broke) if the product is worth it and I can say that for Cor BCAA.

Why would i? Your being honest, honest feedback is what is needed for a company. I respect your feedback, its better than sugar coating the company and their product and 10/10 store rating brah kind of review ya know? There is ALWAYS room for improvement and cellucor will be working on that in the future with new releases and possible protein flavors :)

Appreciate your support on the BCAA, i have saw your stance on it in multiple threads, and i owe you some reps for your kind words.

ON whey is just ok. The profile is pretty nice but the taste is average and is very thin almost like water.

Cellucor whey has pretty good taste though I will agree the taste is a little artificial for some flavors. But IMO CnC and CS are amazing flavors and comparable thickness to an actual shake.

^^ We got some things in the works. I think you will like where the protein line is going.

DasBiceps
04-17-2013, 04:38 AM
Can't wait to see what's next!

OptimumBody
04-17-2013, 04:45 AM
For those who have tried the Cellucor COR-Performance Whey molten chocolate flavour: what are your views of this flavour?

The Solution
04-17-2013, 06:04 AM
For those who have tried the Cellucor COR-Performance Whey molten chocolate flavour: what are your views of this flavour?

many claim its their top flavor.. PLENTY of reviews in the product-review help out section. I suggest you venture in there or use the "Search" Button at the top of the forums.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150507723&highlight=Molten+Chocolate+Cellucor
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151547343&highlight=Molten+Chocolate+Cellucor
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151567363&highlight=Molten+Chocolate+Cellucor
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151583473&highlight=Molten+Chocolate+Cellucor
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157363&highlight=Molten+Chocolate+Cellucor

cody.miller
04-17-2013, 06:08 AM
I got the same 3.

Cookies N' Cream is good. Reminds me of Muscle Pharm's combat but with better mixability.
PB & Mallow is decent. Way more of a Peanut taste.
Cinnamon Swirl is a god among all other flavors & goes perfect in my sweet potato pancakes :)

The Solution
04-17-2013, 02:01 PM
I got the same 3.

Cookies N' Cream is good. Reminds me of Muscle Pharm's combat but with better mixability.
PB & Mallow is decent. Way more of a Peanut taste.
Cinnamon Swirl is a god among all other flavors & goes perfect in my sweet potato pancakes :)

Cinnamon Swirl is godly eh :) glad you are enjoying the products buddy! Thank you for your honesty!

chiliFIEND
04-17-2013, 05:19 PM
heh. i made the exact same order a few weeks ago except got the C4 tub instead.

i'm really enjoying cinnamon swirl, however c&c and pbm wouldn't be on my next order.

The Solution
04-17-2013, 05:54 PM
heh. i made the exact same order a few weeks ago except got the C4 tub instead.

i'm really enjoying cinnamon swirl, however c&c and pbm wouldn't be on my next order.

Another one that loves the Cinnamon Swirl! Thank you for your honest feedback man. its our goal to try and please as many consumers as possible, but with every company that does produce a product there is a bad and the good. Some claim the PB is the best tasting PB out there, it just comes down to the individual. Thanks for being true to your words.