PDA

View Full Version : White Flood the best non-creatine pre-workout?

Saintzfan
04-16-2013, 04:41 PM
I want to avoid the "bloating" effect I've seen a lot of people on here complaining about, as well as avoid the bad ingredients that could be harmful to me that could be found in a few pre-workouts. Is White Flood the best option for me? Or are there alternatives?

HY314
04-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Nobody complains about bloating, because bloating is not real. Anyway, G-Fuel is another good creatine free pre-wo.

44bulldog
04-16-2013, 04:44 PM
I want to avoid the "bloating" effect I've seen a lot of people on here complaining about, as well as avoid the bad ingredients that could be harmful to me that could be found in a few pre-workouts. Is White Flood the best option for me? Or are there alternatives?

In my opinion, yes White Flood is one of the best non-creatine pres.

However, there's no need to be afraid of creatine. If you stick to 3-5g a day and no more you won't bloat. People bloat when they try and load creatine (take up to 20g a day) which isn't necessary at all.

Saintzfan
04-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the opinions, but I'd rather stay away from it for now until I get more advanced. Is BSN Hyper FX creatine-free? I saw it in one place that it was, but I can't find any proof

sloop
04-16-2013, 04:48 PM
White Flood is a solid choice.

As are AppNut Uncut, Animal Rage, etc.

44bulldog
04-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the opinions, but I'd rather stay away from it for now until I get more advanced. Is BSN Hyper FX creatine-free? I saw it in one place that it was, but I can't find any proof

Yes it is creatine free, but White Flood and Animal Rage are better options in my opinion.

Saintzfan
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes it is creatine free, but White Flood and Animal Rage are better options in my opinion.

What makes you say that? It got much better reviews on the store site, but I'm interested to hear your opinion.

TeamMetal
04-16-2013, 05:02 PM
White Flood is good but not enough stims for myself personally (yes, I could add a caffeine tab). I really like SuperDrive by Gaspari and Applied Nutraceuticals Uncut right now and they are creatine free.

44bulldog
04-16-2013, 05:04 PM
What makes you say that? It got much better reviews on the store site, but I'm interested to hear your opinion.

Let's compare the labels:

White Flood
http://www.controlledlabs.com/images/WhiteFlood2_supp%20facts%202012.jpg

Hyper FX
http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/media/wysiwyg/hyperfx_ingredients.gif

The reasons I like White Flood better is that it is semi-prop blended instead of a full prop blend like Hyper FX (HYPER-FX™ Peak Proprietary Blend 9.6g). White Flood's label has it broken down by section which gives you a better guesstimate of what's actually in it.

White Flood is also more versatile. HyperFX is a two-in-one preworkout and test boosting supp as it contains DAA. So you can't use it for long periods of time.

White Flood is also a much better value 100 servings for $43 on bb.com whereas HyperFX would be ~$75 for 100 servings.

They both have Beta alanine so that cancels out. White Flood has the advantage by having Citrulline, LCLT and nitrates in the formula.

powercage
04-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Is White Flood the best option

Only one way to find out, give it a shot :D

store reviews mean next to nothing

Blacklac
04-16-2013, 05:09 PM
White Flood, UnCut, Focus XT, Neurosurge... Pick one and your g2g.

Saintzfan
04-16-2013, 05:15 PM
The reasons I like White Flood better is that it is semi-prop blended instead of a full prop blend like Hyper FX (HYPER-FX™ Peak Proprietary Blend 9.6g). White Flood's label has it broken down by section which gives you a better guesstimate of what's actually in it.

White Flood is also more versatile. HyperFX is a two-in-one preworkout and test boosting supp as it contains DAA. So you can't use it for long periods of time.

White Flood is also a much better value 100 servings for $43 on bb.com whereas HyperFX would be ~$75 for 100 servings.

They both have Beta alanine so that cancels out. White Flood has the advantage by having Citrulline, LCLT and nitrates in the formula.

Thanks for the insight. It seems like you've used it a lot before, so I'll take your advice.
I'm looking for really good pumps, as well as a decent amount of energy/focus, but I know that can be hard to find a combination of both. The only pre-workout I tried before this was Cardio Igniter and that was incredible for both in my opinion, but I think that had creatine in it. So if you've had that before, maybe you could compare?

White Flood is good but not enough stims for myself personally (yes, I could add a caffeine tab). I really like SuperDrive by Gaspari and Applied Nutraceuticals Uncut right now and they are creatine free.

What do you rank those in terms of energy/focus and pumps?

Mr.Cooper69
04-16-2013, 05:19 PM
White Flood, UnCut, Focus XT, Neurosurge... Pick one and your g2g.

All good options. Don't forget PES Enhanced and MAN Body Octane!

Dracoy
04-16-2013, 05:20 PM
My suggestion is to keep it simple. Look at WF label versus other things.

LoudyRowdy
04-16-2013, 05:23 PM
White Flood is a solid choice.

As are AppNut Uncut, Animal Rage, etc.

All good options. Don't forget PES Enhanced

^^^above are all solid suggestions for a stim creatine free preworkout

TeamMetal
04-16-2013, 05:27 PM
What do you rank those in terms of energy/focus and pumps?

I feel they are about even. Neither one really shine in pumps imo. Focus/Energy is there with both but I would give Uncut a slight advantage with focus. If you want Focus then nothing really beats Focus XT and its available with or without caffeine.

ZeroInitiativE
04-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I'd go with SuperDrive or Animal Rage over white flood.

SoreGunz
04-16-2013, 06:22 PM
I love white flood.. I also love the fact it doesnt have creatine in it, because i like to cycle my creatine, i know its not necessary but it stops working for me after 2month of use, so i cycle and get the benefit again when i go back..

my body responds really well to wf and no xplode, no xplode gives me massive amounts of energy to get though the hard workouts, but white flood gives me that good motivational feeling that i like for the gym, i cant explain it but you get the point :), so i cycle between those two.

powercage
04-16-2013, 06:27 PM
I love white flood.. I also love the fact it doesnt have creatine in it, because i like to cycle my creatine, i know its not necessary but it stops working for me after 2month of use, so i cycle and get the benefit again when i go back..

my body responds really well to wf and no xplode, no xplode gives me massive amounts of energy to get though the hard workouts, but white flood gives me that good motivational feeling that i like for the gym, i cant explain it but you get the point :), so i cycle between those two.

People often point out a good mood on White Flood :)

kissdadookie
04-17-2013, 05:04 AM
People often point out a good mood on White Flood :)

Definitely a good mood effect from White Flood, probably due to the GABA?

OP, as for energy, it's not anywhere near being the strongest but it gets the job done. There is really not a lot of stims in it and not that much caffeine to be honest. I don't really crash from it though so that is a plus.

Not my favourite pre but on lighter days, it does the job. No jitters off it for me either. Nonetheless, the best aspect about it is probably the smoothness and good mood you get from it.

joregorn
04-17-2013, 05:09 AM
Focus XT and WF ,forgot Uncut too,are my choices given the variables.

Creatine does not stop working after two months. My guess is your strength gains stop and instead of changing training you stop creatine.

nugget5
04-17-2013, 05:21 AM
All good options. Don't forget PES Enhanced and MAN Body Octane!

Probably the most overlooked Pre now adays is BO.

Best in no order:
WF
Uncut
Body Octane
PRE
Rage

drunx
04-17-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm a newb, I take Hyper FX as my preworkout but now im concerned about the DAA, i dont even know what it is... if its a test booster i dont think i need, I've been wanting to try craze but now i might try WF as well. Thanks for the info

dougefresh93
04-17-2013, 06:46 AM
In my opinion, yes White Flood is one of the best non-creatine pres.

However, there's no need to be afraid of creatine. If you stick to 3-5g a day and no more you won't bloat. People bloat when they try and load creatine (take up to 20g a day) which isn't necessary at all.

^^^ perfect answer OP ^^^

CONTROLLED LABS
04-17-2013, 11:30 AM
you will love white flood and can try a free sample via the link in my signature below :)

Madevilz
04-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Probably the most overlooked Pre now adays is BO.

Best in no order:
WF
Uncut
Body Octane
PRE
Rage

they have to bring back the 50 servings tub though.