PDA

View Full Version : Delivery taking more than 1 month already...

xicotam
04-16-2013, 09:44 AM
hey guys,
I have ordered a lot from bodybuilding.com and it is taking more than 1 month already...
Is this normal?? i have chosen the super saver option and it is shipped to China...

Please help!
Thanks

TheCable
04-16-2013, 09:45 AM
hey guys,
I have ordered a lot from bodybuilding.com and it is taking more than 1 month already...
Is this normal?? i have chosen the super saver option and it is shipped to China...

Please help!
Thanks

That'd be about right then.

KwayZee
04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
That'd be about right then.

This.

xicotam
04-18-2013, 10:58 AM
This.

So how long will it be arriving? 2, 3, 4 months? Or will it just not reach my country at all?
Never again will i want to buy from this site again. I paid 300 US dollar for those supplements and I feel getting scammed.

DA_MOSS
04-18-2013, 11:11 AM
So how long will it be arriving? 2, 3, 4 months? Or will it just not reach my country at all?
Never again will i want to buy from this site again. I paid 300 US dollar for those supplements and I feel getting scammed.

Did you contact customer service and ask them? They probably have better answers since they actually work for bb.com

OptimumBody
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
hey guys,

Please help!
Thanks

Wait for some more time. The DHL Global Mail does take time (especially for more distant countries). Visit the tracking page to see where your parcel is. If you are getting worried, contact the store's customer service. DHL Global Mail tracking is horrible though - it takes too much time too update the tracking information. When you contact DHL using the contact option on the tracking page to inquire about something, there is no reply.
The store needs to provide atleast another 'super saver' shipping option from another carrier or company.

thesleeve33
04-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Super Saver (8 - 20 Business Days): This service is very popular for smaller, lighter packages. Your order will be delivered by your local post office and will take about 8 to 20 business days to arrive at your customs’ agency. This method is reliable. If you prefer to have your package delivered by your local mail service, this is the option for you. Tracking numbers are NOT available to customers for most packages that are sent with this shipping method.

Economy (3 - 7 Business Days): Once your package has shipped from our warehouse it will arrive at one of your country’s customs facility within three to seven business days, if not sooner! Most orders shipped with this method arrive well within the seven business day timeframe, so don't delay, order today!

Priority (1 - 4 Business Days): Priority shipping is an exciting shipping method for our customers! Shipping times are incredibly fast, with most orders delivered within one to four business days! Make sure to choose this option if you want super fast delivery! Look for this option under the Shipping Options on the Cart page. Priority brings our warehouse to your front door, in four days or less.

*These are average shipping times. Actual shipping time to your country's customs agency may vary. A more specific time frame for your country will be provided during the checkout process."

Straight off the BB website

XCriticalBenchX
04-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Once the package leaves bb.com warehouse, it is out of there hands and NOTHING they can do. It is up to the shipping company like dhl, fedex, ups, etc. Bodybuilding.com has zero control. If it says they shipped it, there part is done.

Mike

Da Main Man
04-19-2013, 11:35 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStVqTY3qGK4jStjg7DmVWSTvOW62qK3 p82T7HZ7lpoJ_hBROgkyw
http://420.thrashbarg.net/dhl_van_pool_fail.jpg
http://i.qkme.me/3ruhtm.jpg