PDA

View Full Version : Stacking creatine monohydrate w/afterglow

Srb6969
04-16-2013, 06:39 AM
I currently use afterglow post workout. I'm 168lbs 8 % body fat. Train 1 1/2 -2hrs ,6-7 days a week. Taking 1 day off every two weeks. Nutrition is good. Only drink water ( nothing else) for 4 months. Look to put on 10 more pounds of muscle but still trying to drop body fat. Goal is 178 lb 5% body fat. I was thinking of stacking creatine monohydrate,such as ( Build Hd)as a pre workout with after glow post workout. Or is after glow enough?

gallagnm
04-16-2013, 06:44 AM
depends on how much creatine is in after glow. Im not familiar with the ingredients but if your taking mono, just make sure your getting 3-5g daily.

snorkelman
04-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Afterglow has 1 gram of KreAlkalyn. That is a crap dose. I suggest that you pretty much consider it to have no creatine at all, and just supplement with mono 5 grams per day.

BTW, good luck trying to lose fat and gain 10 pounds of muscle at the same time.

Srb6969
04-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Afterglow has 1 gram of KreAlkalyn. That is a crap dose. I suggest that you pretty much consider it to have no creatine at all, and just supplement with mono 5 grams per day.

BTW, good luck trying to lose fat and gain 10 pounds of muscle at the same time.

Thanks that's what I was thinking. Yes I know it will take a lot of dedication to lose fat and gain muscle at the same Time. Figure proper nutrition will aid in the fat% loss and training will build the muscle. Going to take some time being it takes around 30 days for 1 pound of muscle. But I'm up for the challenge. Go hard or go home!