PDA

View Full Version : My Stack----Critique please

XtremeBody510
04-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Hey Guys, this is the stack im losing to lose fat and gain muscle. Let me know what you would ADD or SUBTRACT from this:

Orange Triad
fish oils
Amino acids
Protein
Creatine
green tea
CLA

I need a pre workout that is going to get me really reved up. I used nO XPLODE and it was ok. Looking for soemthing with more kick. Any suggestions are welcome

Colonia
04-16-2013, 03:50 AM
Glutamine

DasBiceps
04-16-2013, 03:52 AM
Hey Guys, this is the stack im losing to lose fat and gain muscle. Let me know what you would ADD or SUBTRACT from this:

Orange Triad
fish oils
Amino acids
Protein
Creatine
green tea
CLA

I need a pre workout that is going to get me really reved up. I used nO XPLODE and it was ok. Looking for soemthing with more kick. Any suggestions are welcome

IMO CLA and green tea are not necessary. Also glutamine is a waste of money.

XtremeBody510
04-16-2013, 03:57 AM
what would you rec for max weight loss? and muscle gain then?

DasBiceps
04-16-2013, 04:12 AM
what would you rec for max weight loss? and muscle gain then?

You don't really need supplements for weight loss IMO.

For muscle gain you really just need to have a good diet and workout.

If I were to recommend any supplements I would say multivitamins, fish oils, protein, and creatine are good options.

XtremeBody510
04-16-2013, 04:14 AM
ok great, thanks

llahhsoj
04-16-2013, 05:44 AM
I need a pre workout that is going to get me really reved up. I

NanoVapor ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/nano-vapor.html) is on Bogo in the store currently. Great deal IMO.

ryzaar
04-16-2013, 06:19 AM
Keep all your weight loss goals in the gym, use it as your excuse to burn more calories, and in return you'll build a lot more muscle. It may take more effort, but it will help you reach both goals quicker.

As far as a preworkout, keep a lookout for a new one coming (in fact it might be out by now), called Ritual. Looks promising to me, and I hear it won't have a ton of caffeine (you'll just get a tolerance to caffeine in time anyway).

If you can't wait, look into (in order of preference) White Flood by Controlled Labs, C4 Extreme by Cellucor or Beta-Cret by Promera Sports.

EDIT: NanaVapor (as posted above), has a pretty nice looking nutrition label too. Can't really give my personal experiences with it though as it doesn't ship to Australia :(

UncleWade
04-16-2013, 06:23 AM

Keeping things as simple as possible is usually best.

Orange Triad
fish oils
Protein
Creatine

Keep 'em.

Amino acids
green tea
CLA

Lose 'em.

You won't find anything with more kick than Maximize Intense - be sure to give the new Raspberry Lemonade a shot, the flavoring has been completely redone and is getting rave reviews. This is a preworkout so strong that members of the team like _oryourlivingtodie can get away with only using a half scoop or less. :eek:

Glutamine

No.

melaneybh
04-16-2013, 06:38 AM

Orange Triad
fish oils (2-3g combined EHA/DHA per day
Amino acids Not really necessary if your meeting your protein macros and cutting or training fasted
Protein
Creatine 3-5g per day, no cycling no loading
green tea
CLA

Keep the bold, read the italic ;)

As llahhsoj has said NanoVapor (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/nano-vapor.html) is B1G1 right now. An unbelievable deal on a great product. Definitely worth picking some up!