PDA

View Full Version : Calling out MuscleTech reps. Problem with my NeuroCore.

liuzhoudragon
04-16-2013, 01:14 AM
So I did the bogo on the 45 serving NueroCore and got 2 of the blue raspberry flavor and 2 of the fruit punch flavor.

I am going through the blue raspberry flavor very fast because it is mother fu.cking delicious.

but I am going to run out of blue raspberry then be stuck with a bunch of the fruit punch flavor which is NOT mother fu.cking delicious.

What should I do bros? why not warn a bro of the vast difference in level of mother fu.cking deliciousness.

Bros considering the nano vapor bogo get the blue raspberry not the fruit punch. Advoid the sad fate of the OP.

SuperBuffOG
04-16-2013, 01:20 AM
ship the fruit punch to me ill give u 5 bucks on paypal

liuzhoudragon
04-16-2013, 01:24 AM
ship the fruit punch to me ill give u 5 bucks on paypal

1. I am currently in China...........shipping to the us is rediculously expensive.
2. 5 bucks for 30$ sup......................right.

SuperBuffOG
04-16-2013, 01:31 AM
1. I am currently in China...........shipping to the us is rediculously expensive.
2. 5 bucks for 30$ sup......................right.

sa r cas m

liuzhoudragon
04-16-2013, 01:36 AM
sa r cas m

oh well then thank you for you helpful response.

SuperBuffOG
04-16-2013, 01:38 AM
oh well then thank you for you helpful response.

oh well then thank you for you helpful thread.

liuzhoudragon
04-16-2013, 01:54 AM
oh well then thank you for you helpful thread.

my thread actually contains useful information unlike someone posts.

Mainly that.

Blue Raspberry = Mother fu.cking delicious
Fruit Punch = not Mother fu.cking delicious.......wish it was blue raspberry or at least grape flavor.

BlueRev
04-16-2013, 02:15 AM
umadbro?

ITT sorry to hear you did not like the fruit punch, But am very happy to hear you like the blue raz

MuscleTechJake
04-16-2013, 07:01 AM
We've done plenty of Demos in Gyms for NeuroCore and Nano Vapor for trial on performance taste etc. and the choice between Blue Rasperry and Fruit Punch is almost always right down the middle. You're right about Blue Raspberry though, I like the fruit punch as well. Maybe BB.com would exchange the flavor but I'm not 100% sure on that.

aaronuconn
04-16-2013, 07:33 AM
We've done plenty of Demos in Gyms for NeuroCore and Nano Vapor for trial on performance taste etc. and the choice between Blue Rasperry and Fruit Punch is almost always right down the middle. You're right about Blue Raspberry though, I like the fruit punch as well. Maybe BB.com would exchange the flavor but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Worth a try OP.

melaneybh
04-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Worth a try OP.

Agreed.