PDA

View Full Version : Weight gainer and Energizers

sjsingh7860
04-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me what can take in water to be energized throughout my workout and which is the best weight gainer supplement?

Thanks

Big.Jazayrli
04-16-2013, 01:13 AM
ErgoPump (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergopump.html) mixes and tastes great in water! Awesome for energy in your workouts and incredibly cost effective with the Buy 1 Get 1 free price !

As for best weight gainer.. food! You can get yourself something like [b]Monster Milk[b] for post-workout if you want, but I wouldn't call it necessary by any stretch of the imagination.

MagicRobJK
04-16-2013, 03:35 AM
To get yourself through your workout - have a good pre-workout meal, and maybe take a pre-workout supplement such as NO Xplode, Cellucor C4 or 1MR?

If you're wanting an intra-workout drink, I've tried SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition - seems to do the job, tastes amazing but rammed full of sugar!

Weight gainer? As above posted, FOOD. Eat, eat, eat. If you can't fit calories into your day through normal food, don't waste your money on supplement 'weight gain powders' ! Take something like 400ml 1% Fat Milk, 2 TSBP Peanut Butter, 1-2 Scoops Whey Protein, 100g Oats, etc and blend ! Home made mass gainers are always better than store bought ones.