PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Stacking

tkelly260
04-15-2013, 11:13 PM
For the past 2 months I have been stacking Kre-Alkalyn pre and post, MP Assault pre, and Wheybolic Extreme 40 post workout.. Im satisfied with my results so far and might go back to this stack in the near future, but as of right now im short on money and already have a practically full supply of Cell Mass 2.0.

I already did some research and found that stacking Kre-Alkalyn with MP Assault is actually beneficial and a recommended match. However would adding Cell Mass 2.0 to the stack be a creatine overload? If not should I take it pre workout like I used to take the WE40 or should I take it before bed?

Right now I believe Kre-Alk before and after plus MP Assault puts me at a total of 8g creatine per workout day.. I take 1.5g on non-workout days. Adding a dose of Cell Mass 2.0 would add another 5g per day.. Seems like a bit much but I figured I would ask..

melaneybh
04-15-2013, 11:24 PM
IMO way too much creatine.

3-5g per day total with no cycling and no loading is what you should aim for.

Hyruliangoat
04-16-2013, 12:21 AM
thats a crap ton you dont need that much. 5g a day for about 3 weeks then drop down to 2-3g every few days or on workout days. also to save money stick to creatine mono for solo creatine but honestly assault has creatine so you really probably dont need to add anymore