PDA

View Full Version : D Aspartic Acid Stack w/Agmatine & Forma Stanzol

BigGains78
04-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi all-

I've visited this website a number of times and have learned a lot from reading different forums, so I decided to join today. I feel that I have a pretty good grasp on D Aspartic Acid, but wanted to see if I could get a little feedback regarding the stack I am on. I'm currently on day 8 (end of week 1) of DAA, and forma stanzol.

My plan is to run forma stanzol for 10 weeks straight, and during that 10 week period, stack with D aspartic acid & agmatine first for two weeks, followed by a two week break, then 4 weeks straight. So, to recap, forma stanzol for the entire 10 week period, then weeks 1 & 2: d aspartic acid & agmatine (w/forma stanzol); week 3 & 4: forma stanzol only; week 5, 6, 7 & 8: d aspartic acid & agmatine (w/forma stanzol); week 9 & 10: forma stanzol only. week 11 - indefinite: off everything.

I have read on a few different websites that forma stanzol (formestane) can be used as an effective AI during an test boost cycle, so I figured it would be suitable to run with DAA. I've also read that agmatine is a great supplement to run in conjunction with DAA due to it's vasodiolation/muscle pump effects and it's ability to increase LH.

Will I need a PCT at the end of this stack/cycle? Should I consider a SERM in my PCT? Or, will the Forma Stanzol as the AI be enough? Also, regarding DAA--there are a variety of opinions out there about how long it should be used before taking a break....any suggestions? I know the original study (in Italy I believe) showed elevated testosterone levels after 12 days, and then the conclusion was to take a break at that point I think?? It just seems odd that you'd want to stop taking the supplement when it really starts to kick in... On other sites, I've read that people use it straight for 6 weeks or more, then take a break.

Lastly, my diet is paleo about 90% of the time, lol. I stick to fresh vegetables, few fruits (usually seed bearing) tons of dark leafy greens & lean protein sources, and healthy fats (almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut oil, etc). From time to time, if I'm rushed in the morning, I might have a bowl of cereal and a protein shake...but this is rare (maybe 2/month). I can feel my diet adding so much to my fitness routine, but I want to consider using a test booster, and DAA seems to have a lot of promise....

Sorry for being the newbie and most likely asking simple questions, but I just seem to get a lot of conflicting theories on my question, so I figured I'd throw this out to the forum that has always provided me with excellent information.

Thanks a ton!!
-Big Gains

Providence94
04-15-2013, 10:39 PM
stay safe.

SurfingMiscBrah
06-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Old thread.

It will be a good idea. I have read a knowledgeable sup user say he includes DAA/forma stanzol into his pct.