PDA

View Full Version : Need help with selecting times to take supplements

Jesse0315
04-15-2013, 09:56 PM
I just recieved some samples from the Muscle & Fitness Jacked in a Box program. I need help selecting what times to take the supplements. The two supplements are Muscle Tech Nitro Tech and Muscle Tech Phase 8 proteins. Im new to supplements so I dont know when is the best times to take them.
Thanks.

KwayZee
04-15-2013, 10:05 PM
I just recieved some samples from the Muscle & Fitness Jacked in a Box program. I need help selecting what times to take the supplements. The two supplements are Muscle Tech Nitro Tech and Muscle Tech Phase 8 proteins. Im new to supplements so I dont know when is the best times to take them.
Thanks.

I named that program :) 100% serious. Anyways. You can take them any time during the day that you want! Most people drink their shake after a workout.

melaneybh
04-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Nitro-Tech (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/nitro-tech.html) and Phase8 (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/phase8.html) are both protein supplements. Nitro-Tech does have added creatine as well.

You use them to supplement your protein intake, if you cannot reach your protein macros through whole foods. I would suggest you check out the Nutrition Forum and read the stickies, they will help you determine your macros, and help you figure out if you need protein powder to reach your macros.

For the samples though, just use them whenever you want. Protein timing is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of hitting your macros overall. A lot of people like to use protein powder post workout, I just use it whenever I want as do many others.

Jesse0315
04-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Ok, Thanks for the help.

melaneybh
04-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Ok, Thanks for the help.

Not a problem :)

You should check out http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683. Free samples of a couple of our other products.

Jesse0315
04-16-2013, 01:38 AM
Only problem with that is im only 17 and it says you have to be 18 to participate in it. I got samples of hydroxycut hardcore elite , anotest, anabolic halo and nanovapor in the muscle and fitness box but all of those says not recommended for use under 18. Plus I really dont think I need the hydroxycut atm im skinny anyway.

BlueRev
04-16-2013, 01:53 AM
Only problem with that is im only 17 and it says you have to be 18 to participate in it. I got samples of hydroxycut hardcore elite , anotest, anabolic halo and nanovapor in the muscle and fitness box but all of those says not recommended for use under 18. Plus I really dont think I need the hydroxycut atm im skinny anyway.
You don't.
Eat food and lift.
Get on a solid bulking diet with a solid workout routine.
Goodluck brother.

melaneybh
04-16-2013, 07:22 AM
You don't.
Eat food and lift.
Get on a solid bulking diet with a solid workout routine.
Goodluck brother.

Strong this. didn't realize you were only 17. Food < Supplements. Just eat, eat, eat and train.