PDA

View Full Version : BODYFORGE 2.0 Has Arrived!

shoefanatic23
04-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that BodyForge 2.0 is now up and available in the bb.com store! I didn't see any other threads and if there are my apologizes.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/bodyforge-2.html

aaronuconn
04-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that BodyForge 2.0 is now up and available in the bb.com store! I didn't see any other threads and if there are my apologizes.

Nice call. That formula is tough to beat at 4 scoops pre-workout.

Madevilz
04-15-2013, 06:02 PM

This. Before anyone screams overpriced, look at what the product offers.
At 4 scoops, everything is well dosed.

Bryancap77
04-15-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm loving hemavol, how would this compare? I'm very interested.

BogusForLife
04-15-2013, 06:14 PM

Thanks for the support guys. We are genuinely proud of this formula and the performance boost it can elicit.

Hemavol is a great product as almost every user will attest but I think BodyForge 2.0 is hard to beat when it comes to endurance and recovery and the pumps are pretty bodacious too.

Also, the fact that it can enhance the stimulatory effect of other preworkouts (like NeuroSurge) makes it even more impressive if you're a stacking fiend like so many folks are!

tmd17
04-15-2013, 06:17 PM

Thanks for the love guys. BF2.0 should have been up sooner but two of the warehouses didnt enter it in correctly when it arrived two weeks ago. Just got the issue resolved.

See below

Body Forge 2.0
This is my new favorite pump product. I thought I would never say that after trying Hemavol. Hemavol is still a great pump product, but I do not feel the effects of Hemavol the way I do BF. My arm workout yesterday was crazy good. I had some massive pumps and the vascularity was snakelike. If BB.com can bring this in at a decent price, it will be my next purchase no doubt about it. I probably have enough for 1 more session. I am using 1 scoop mixed with 1 scoop stimmed PWO and scoop of another non stim. If one scoop does this, I cannot imagine 2 scoops. lol

dtrain13
04-15-2013, 06:36 PM

Hemavol is a solid product. One ive used myself. IMO BF2.0 is a more complete formula. They'll be compared as they are both non stim pre's but I honestly feel they're very different.

xLGx
04-15-2013, 06:48 PM
One of the most comprehensive formulas to date. Get in on this guys.

StrongRepublican
04-15-2013, 06:51 PM
I logged the OG 2.0 and got in on the BOGO from Neogenix when it first launched. This stuff is definitely legit; I loved it as a standalone stim-free pre-workout and it is infinitely stackable with just about anything you want.

Marshall28
04-15-2013, 06:57 PM

But at 4 scoops its only 15 true servings....only thing that holds me back. I like the profile.

BogusForLife
04-15-2013, 07:06 PM
But at 4 scoops its only 15 true servings....only thing that holds me back. I like the profile.

Thanks for the props!

It is by no means the cheapest product on the market but it is, in my opinion, one of the most efficaciously dosed. It covers almost all of the bases that many look to cover in their daily supplement regimen.

Anyone on the fence about how much their performance could be improved is welcome to apply for our latest promo and check out our feedback compilation thread (which will surely explode now that we are in the store)!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153256051&pagenumber=

***The Official BodyForge 2.0 Feedback Thread*** - All aboard! (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151752543)

dtrain13
04-15-2013, 08:28 PM

Agreed and thanks.

Segansational
04-15-2013, 08:33 PM

OH YEAH!

I logged the OG 2.0 and got in on the BOGO from Neogenix when it first launched. This stuff is definitely legit; I loved it as a standalone stim-free pre-workout and it is infinitely stackable with just about anything you want.

Thanks for the support fellas. We really do feel that this is the most comprehensive pre-workout formula out there at the moment. Pumps, endurance, recovery/less DOMS, and all while being stim-free, which is great for stacking, but honestly not needed. I guarantee you will not miss the stims while on BodyForge 2.0.

Try it for yourself and see!

While certainly taking it at 4 scoops will give you the maximum benefit and clinically supported doses of the ingredients in BF 2.0, a lot of users have reported great results at 2 or 3 scoops as well.

Mr.Cooper69
04-15-2013, 08:49 PM
I used the first version and really enjoyed it. This one looks great too

Providence94
04-15-2013, 08:51 PM
i just placed 3 orders this past week and was expecting BF 2.0.

LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR A FOURTH ORDER EH?

Edit: Cant ship to SG, fml....

Segansational
04-15-2013, 09:13 PM

Damn bro, you just can't catch a break!

SuperBuffOG
04-15-2013, 09:17 PM
any free samples

Providence94
04-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Damn bro, you just can't catch a break!

im honestly disappointed, not at you guys, but at my country's "poison list".

I understand that its for the well-being for the people but it needs to be updated, well of course most guys who sit in that position do not really care, they dont even lift.

Was so excited for this product, its time for the contingency plan.

tmd17
04-15-2013, 09:49 PM
any free samples

We dont have any free samples currently. However, we have a logging opportunity going on right now for BF2.0 through this weekend if you want to have a chance to log a full tub! :)

***Neogenix is Looking for 3 Loggers for Stim-Free BODYFORGE 2.0!!*** (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153256051)

shoefanatic23
04-15-2013, 09:58 PM
im honestly disappointed, not at you guys, but at my country's "poison list".

I understand that its for the well-being for the people but it needs to be updated, well of course most guys who sit in that position do not really care, they dont even lift.

Was so excited for this product, its time for the contingency plan.

Dang sorry to hear brah. I will however say Singapore has the tastiest chili crab ever!

Providence94
04-15-2013, 10:03 PM
Dang sorry to hear brah. I will however say Singapore has the tastiest chili crab ever!

inb4 new protein flavor LOL

BigBoLuke93
04-15-2013, 10:04 PM

:(

I know you were looking forward to this, And I was interested in your thoughts.

Does it say which ingredient(s) aren't allowed?

andrewwww
04-15-2013, 10:05 PM
good formula, wish you would have dosed each scoop a bit higher tho

liftTENhard
04-15-2013, 10:06 PM
this would have looked really good on wheycheap............. by that i mean price glitches :D

tmd17
04-15-2013, 10:20 PM
good formula, wish you would have dosed each scoop a bit higher tho

Which ingredients?

Providence94
04-15-2013, 10:23 PM
:(

I know you were looking forward to this, And I was interested in your thoughts.

Does it say which ingredient(s) aren't allowed?

http://www.hsa.gov.sg/publish/etc/medialib/hsa_library/health_products_regulation/legislation/poisons_act.Par.33650.File.dat/POISONS%20ACT.pdf

from this list, i could only find Acetyl cysteine...

pardon my knowledge on the ingredients' names.

janson_kaniaz
04-15-2013, 11:16 PM
if 4 scoops are the best dosage recommended then shouldn't it be reflected in the serving size? rather than stating it as 1 scoop? kinda misleading...

-SDR-
04-15-2013, 11:29 PM
if 4 scoops are the best dosage recommended then shouldn't it be reflected in the serving size? rather than stating it as 1 scoop? kinda misleading...Dosage is based on body weight:

< 121lb 1 scoop twice daily
122lb-175lb 1.5 scoops twice per day
176lb+ 2 scoops twice per day

Many are just using it pre at 1/2 the dose with great effect, but to gets its full potential using the chart above yields absolutely tremendous results.

ChrisLS8
04-15-2013, 11:32 PM
if 4 scoops are the best dosage recommended then shouldn't it be reflected in the serving size? rather than stating it as 1 scoop? kinda misleading...

Not at all. Not everyone wants or needs 4 scoops. This allows flexibility for dosing with other products as well.

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 06:21 AM
I used the first version and really enjoyed it. This one looks great too

That says a lot coming from you. Thanks Coop.

bencarpenter
04-16-2013, 06:25 AM
Subbed. :)

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 07:08 AM

main differences would be:

1. Hemavol only needs to be taken on training days, BF2.0 should be taken every day due to the inclusions of Beta Alanine, Creatine, and other ingredients that require your body to load up. This makes each product last a very different amount of time.
2. Hemavol contains Citrulline Malate - One of the best NO boosters and endurance enhancers currently known.
3. Hemavol contains L-Norvaline which is an Arginase Inhibitor. This allows your body to go well beyond its normal NO production. Using only Agmatine sulfate without Norvaline will not accomplish this same feat.
4. Hemavol contains Glycerol Monostearate which gives an INSANE pump all on its own, let alone in conjunction with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Hemavol tastes absolutely amazing.

If you're looking for a product you need to take at 4 scoops(based upon your weight), every single day, and spend $71.94/month(2 bottles = 30 days of use based upon your weight), then BF 2.0 is for you.

If you're looking for a product where you need to take 1-2 scoops(based upon your weight), only on workout days, and spend no more than $31.99/month(1 bottle = 30 days of use, with 4 workouts per week), then Hemavol is an excellent choice for you.

Take a look at both profiles. Realize what ingredients are in each, and come to a conclusion.

Marshall28
04-16-2013, 07:13 AM

1. Hemavol only needs to be taken on training days, BF2.0 should be taken every day due to the inclusions of Beta Alanine, Creatine, and other ingredients that require your body to load up. This makes each product last a very different amount of time.
2. Hemavol contains Citrulline Malate - One of the best NO boosters and endurance enhancers currently known.
3. Hemavol contains L-Norvaline which is an Arginase Inhibitor. This allows your body to go well beyond its normal NO production. Using only Agmatine sulfate without Norvaline will not accomplish this same feat.
4. Hemavol contains Glycerol Monostearate which gives an INSANE pump all on its own, let alone in conjunction with the rest of the ingredients.

If you're looking for a product you need to take at 4 scoops(based upon your weight), every single day, and spend $71.94/month(2 bottles = 30 days of use based upon your weight), then BF 2.0 is for you.

If you're looking for a product where you need to take 1-2 scoops(based upon your weight), only on workout days, and spend no more than $31.99/month(1 bottle = 30 days of use, with 4 workouts per week), then Hemavol is an excellent choice for you.

Take a look at both profiles. Realize what ingredients are in each, and come to a conclusion.

Good breakdown but to be fair you would still need to use a creatine supplement at the very least if you used Hemavol. Which would increase the cost slightly depending on what creatine you use.

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 07:17 AM
What would Dom say about taking a pre-workout?

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 07:17 AM
Good breakdown but to be fair you would still need to use a creatine supplement at the very least if you used Hemavol. Which would increase the cost slightly depending on what creatine you use.

If creatine is something you want to use, yes, absolutely.

Using our Creaplex, it would cost you $0.10 for 5 grams, or about $3.00/month, giving you a grand total of $34.99 for the month.

Bryancap77
04-16-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the response Vaughn. I do use 2 scoops of hemavol, so they would both realistically last me the same amount of workouts (since I don't abide by that 4 time a week, from what I've heard from iforce reps there's no reason to use only 4 times)

I'm just a huge fan of pump supps. On the last hemavol compete deal, I may or may not have bought 11.... :P

I may pick this up, as a comparison. I luckily have bulk beta alanine and creatine sitting around, as well as a product with cit mal and norvaline, so I may give it a shot.

Marshall28
04-16-2013, 07:20 AM

Using our Creaplex, it would cost you $0.10 for 5 grams, or about $3.00/month, giving you a grand total of $34.99 for the month.

I know it's not a Huge additional expense but I would say generally most people use creatine. Again, good breakdown and both products have their selling points.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the response Vaughn. I do use 2 scoops of hemavol, so they would both realistically last me the same amount of workouts (since I don't abide by that 4 time a week, from what I've heard from iforce reps there's no reason to use only 4 times)

I'm just a huge fan of pump supps. On the last hemavol compete deal, I may or may not have bought 11.... :P

I may pick this up, as a comparison. I luckily have bulk beta alanine and creatine sitting around, as well as a product with cit mal and norvaline, so I may give it a shot.

Trying both isnt a bad idea, however you've misunderstood me on the length that each product will last.

Hemavol is only needed on workout days. Unless you're using Hemavol 7 days/week(no one does that I know of), it will last you 16 workouts(~1 month).

BF2.0 should be taken daily, which will last you 15 days(~2weeks)

Madevilz
04-16-2013, 07:29 AM

The only thing that needs to be taken everyday is Beta-Alanine...
Can just buy Iforce B-A for cheap right? :)
That doesn't come nowhere near $71.94/month

ryzaar
04-16-2013, 07:31 AM

Basically every company does this, so to attract buyers who choose based on 'price per serving' this has to be done. That's not to say 1 scoop is an underdosed serving, just that 2-4 will be of max benefit. Most people 2x/3x scoop their PWOs anyway, especially the 5g serving ones. At least you can dose this however you like without the fear of ODing on caffeine... lol :p

In response to the above posts: I don't really think the two are comparable. One is a pump product, with small benefit to endurance. BF2 is more of a strength/muscle building product, without caffeine. Much like you wouldn't compare them to caffeine filled PWO, BF2 and Hemavol aren't really comparable with such a small overlap in product goals.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 07:31 AM
The only thing that needs to be taken everyday is Beta-Alanine...
Can just buy Iforce B-A for cheap right? :)
That doesn't come nowhere near $71.94/month

Beta Alanine + Creatine both should be taken daily.

I personally am not a fan of BA, but we do offer it in bulk, yes.

tmd17
04-16-2013, 07:33 AM

Quoted for emphasis

BigBoLuke93
04-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Beta Alanine + Creatine both should be taken daily.

I personally am not a fan of BA, but we do offer it in bulk, yes.

Creatine does not need to be taken everyday to maintain saturation.

Madevilz
04-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Creatine both should be taken daily.

Thought we debunk that.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 07:40 AM
Creatine does not need to be taken everyday to maintain saturation.

We can agree to disagree on this one. Either way, the directions for BF2.0 clearly state:

As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops twice daily spaced 6-8hrs apart on an empty stomach 30-minutes before exercise and/or meals using approximately 8-12oz (240-360mL) of water. Athletes weighing in excess of 70kg (154lb) should opt for the increased dosing protocol of 2 scoops twice daily for maximum effect.

so according to Neogenix, everyone who weighs more than 154lbs(who doesn't weigh more than 154lbs? LOL) should be consuming 4 scoops per day, for a total product lifetime of 15 days.

I am not saying this isn't a good product by any means, simply reiterating what Neogenix itself suggests.

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 07:44 AM
so according to Neogenix, everyone who weighs more than 154lbs(who doesn't weigh more than 154lbs? LOL) should be consuming 4 scoops per day, for a total product lifetime of 15 days.

...simply reiterating what Neogenix itself suggests.Please go to our site for the correct dosing, bb.com needs to update the directions on their site, but I've already outlined it in a prior post so..

Dosage is based on body weight:

< 121lb 1 scoop twice daily
122lb-175lb 1.5 scoops twice per day
176lb+ 2 scoops twice per day

Many are just using it pre at 1/2 the dose with great effect, but to gets its full potential using the chart above yields absolutely tremendous results.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Please go to our site for the correct dosing, bb.com needs to update the directions on their site, but I've already outlined it in a prior post so..

ah ok, I was 20lbs off based on BB.com's stated directions. Noted for future knowledge!

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Just curious Vaughn but wasn't there an agreement in place between you and SDR in which you initiated that stated you would stay out or our threads and we yours?

Train2Failure
04-16-2013, 07:56 AM
hemavol is arriving today or tommorow. pretty excited!

curious to know what ingredient is in bf2.0 that doesnt allow shipment to australia?

im pretty sure I can get all those ingredients in without trouble, or maybe im mistaken.

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 07:57 AM

Using our Creaplex, it would cost you $0.10 for 5 grams, or about $3.00/month, giving you a grand total of $34.99 for the month.Then all you need additional per day to match BF2.0 once you add creatine is:

2g L Carnitine Tartrate
2g HICA
2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate
3.2g Beta Alanine
0.5g Quercetin
0.32g Addition Antioxidants
..and vitamins and electrolytes.

Want to add that up now too?

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Just curious Vaughn but wasn't there an agreement in place between you and SDR in which you initiated that stated you would stay out or our threads and we yours?Apparently he is not a man of his word as his actions suggest.

BigBoLuke93
04-16-2013, 07:58 AM

I would respond with my opinion on this, but I believe we made an 'agreement' recently..

So I will just bold, what tmd quoted as well, and have the consumer decide. Both are solid options, but in reality cover different 'goals'.

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 08:00 AM
Just curious Vaughn but wasn't there an agreement in place between you and SDR in which you initiated that stated you would stay out or our threads and we yours?

Spicy under-the-table agreements.

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 08:03 AM
I would respond with my opinion on this, but I believe we made an 'agreement' recently..

So I will just bold, what tmd quoted as well, and have the consumer decide. Both are solid options, but in reality cover different 'goals'.

Apparently that "agreement" has gone to **** by the person who initiated it. LOL

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Spicy under-the-table agreements.

LOL...ghost peppers FTW!

Madevilz
04-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Then all you need additional per day to match BF2.0 once you add creatine is:

2g L Carnitine Tartrate
2g HICA
2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate
3.2g Beta Alanine
0.5g Quercetin

this

I love Hemavol (on my 2nd straight tub), but I can't help but be annoyed by Vaughn's statement.

Big_Spaz
04-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Vaughn was just stating what his product (Hemavol) offers. Nothing wrong with that.

He even stated at the end that the choice is still up to the consumer on which product they buy.

-Spaz

Madevilz
04-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Vaughn was just stating what his product (Hemavol) offers. Nothing wrong with that.

He even stated at the end that the choice is still up to the consumer on which product they buy.

-Spaz

All I got from it is "Overpriced, buy Hemavol and add this, it'll be cheaper".
Just worded carefully to be politically correct.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 08:11 AM

If someone asks how a product compares to an iForce product, I am going to answer their questions, regardless of which thread it is in.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 08:12 AM
All I got from it is "Overpriced, buy Hemavol and add this, it'll be cheaper".
Just worded carefully to be politically correct.

I never said BF2.0 is overpriced...you get a lot of product for $35.

Someone asked me how Hemavol compares, and I answered their questions by stating the benefits of Hemavol. I never detracted from, nor attacked BF 2.0.

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 08:16 AM
if someone asks how a product compares to an iforce product, i am going to answer their questions, regardless of which thread it is in.

game changer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Then all you need additional per day to match BF2.0 once you add creatine is:

2g L Carnitine Tartrate
2g HICA
2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate
3.2g Beta Alanine
0.5g Quercetin

I never advocated adding anything to Hemavol...a user asked, so I responded.

I never said once that BF2.0 doesnt have a ton of great dosed actives..it does.

All I have stated in this thread is that according to you and Neogenix, it should be dosed at full dosage(for those 176lbs or heavier) every single day. Giving you 15 days of product.

INGENIUM
04-16-2013, 08:19 AM

lol

is that the same as prefacing any statement with "with all due respect"

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 08:22 AM
lol

lol

Bryancap77
04-16-2013, 08:23 AM
I lift 6x wk. and I wouldn't take bodyforge on my off day anyway, so they would last me the same amount of workouts essentially since I weigh about 205.

On the remark that they both are used for different goals, can someone elaborate?

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 08:24 AM
If someone asks how a product compares to an iForce product, I am going to answer their questions, regardless of which thread it is in.

Same thing you went crying to SDR about that we were doing in your threads and you wanted us to stop posting in them.

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 08:28 AM
I lift 6x wk. and I wouldn't take bodyforge on my off day anyway, so they would last me the same amount of workouts essentially since I weigh about 205.

On the remark that they both are used for different goals, can someone elaborate?

Hemavol is really a pump product. CM offers some other benefits. BF2.0 covers pretty much everything. With the additional creatines, glycine, malic acid and these

2g L Carnitine Tartrate
2g HICA
2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate
3.2g Beta Alanine
0.5g Quercetin
..and vitamins and electrolytes

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Same thing you went crying to SDR about that we were doing in your threads and you wanted us to stop posting in them.

I'm not sure which story you were told, but that's not how it went down by any means ;) seems like you've been a bit mislead.

As stated previously, if someone asks how an iForce product compares to another product, I will answer their questions.

Notice I had not a thing to say until someone brought iForce into question? Why would I allow an iForce questions to be asked, and answered by Neogenix representatives? Makes no sense.

Big_Spaz
04-16-2013, 08:34 AM
lol

That's fine if you now want to attack me (or make little cracks at me ...)

All I was saying is that Vaughn came in (when asked) what the difference was between the product being discussed and his current product. He answered the question with facts, so what else could he have done?

But I'm staying out of it. Because honestly I could care less. I buy what I buy and that's it.

-Spaz

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Hemavol is really a pump product. CM offers some other benefits. BF2.0 covers pretty much everything. With the additional creatines, glycine, malic acid and these

2g L Carnitine Tartrate
2g HICA
2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate
3.2g Beta Alanine
0.5g Quercetin
..and vitamins and electrolytes

Hemavol is far more than a "pump" product.

Hemavol does offer the best pump on the market, but it's also an incredible endurance enhancer. 2500-5000mg Citrulline Malate will definitely do that for you. It's also a formidable strength enhancer.

nugget5
04-16-2013, 08:47 AM
IIRC the proper dose of CM should be >6g

Correct me if I'm wrong.

INGENIUM
04-16-2013, 08:47 AM
That's fine if you now want to attack me (or make little cracks at me ...)

easy tiger...I was kidding.

if it was a serious post I would have signed my screen name at the end. (kidding again)

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM
IIRC the proper dose of CM should be >6g

Correct me if I'm wrong.

studies have shown that 6-8g of CM were optimal for finger flexing(i believe that's what was being studied)...however 2.5-5g has given thousands upon thousands of users a better pump + more endurance.

Hopefully more CM research will come to light soon.

sloop
04-16-2013, 09:10 AM

Definitely this. Profile looks stout, but 15 servings.... :(

Any samples available? What's a good flavor?

tmd17
04-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Well this thread escalated quickly.

This debate will go on forever. Glad BF2.0 finally got put up in the bb.com store so consumers can put it to rest.

De__eB
04-16-2013, 09:12 AM
studies have shown that 6-8g of CM were optimal for finger flexing(i believe that's what was being studied)...however 2.5-5g has given thousands upon thousands of users a better pump + more endurance.

Hopefully more CM research will come to light soon.

I'm pretty sure 6-8G of CM has been the dose in every single CM study related to exercise performance.

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 09:14 AM

If/when samples are manufactured, I'll do what I can to get you some.

As for flavors, I recommend lemonade or lemonade. :-D

sloop
04-16-2013, 09:16 AM

As for flavors, I recommend lemonade or lemonade. :-D

Dang it, just saw lemonade was the only option.

Trying to come back and edit on my phone is a PITA. :D

INGENIUM
04-16-2013, 09:19 AM
6-8g of CM has made a huge difference for my finger training...wouldn't train fingers without it.

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 09:21 AM
6-8g of CM has made a huge difference for my finger training...wouldn't train fingers without it.

Straight Finger Flexin' ING?

Bryancap77
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Wasn't trying to stir the pot here. Just interested in this new supp, thanks for the info everyone

tmd17
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM

I can't stress this enough. You need to look at what it provides ingredient wise and HOW much of those ingredients it provides. Nothing is underdosed at 4 scoops. We could have cut the amount of ingredients in half in each serving to accommodate for a full 30 days of use but what would be the point of that? Price point would be the same, you would get a full 30 days out of the tub, but everything would be underdosed and taking it daily would serve little to no purpose.

As for samples, they aren't available right now. We're working to see if we can get some made in the near future. Flavor comes in lemonade. I posted a link on the first page for a logging opportunity if you want to throw in an app!

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 09:26 AM

As for flavors, I recommend lemonade or lemonade. :-DI prefer the lemonade flavor too :p

LoudyRowdy
04-16-2013, 09:28 AM
game changer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

did you see that video?

Straight Finger Flexin' ING?

lets have a pinkie flexin' contest promo!!!! (brb looking for some synthol)

Getting back to the topic...

We can just saying it like this.... You want a proven product to provide pumps + endurance? then Hemavol is for you.....you want an all in one product that pumps + endurance + extra goodies such as creatine, CoP, BA and etc? then BF 2.0 would be ideal....

Oh hell....stack the two!!! iGenix non-stim combo ftw!...or NeoForce :p

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Well this thread escalated quickly.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/Presdick/trident-low.gif

SamTse
04-16-2013, 09:46 AM
36 dollars for 15 servings?? that's expensive

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Dang it, just saw lemonade was the only option.

Trying to come back and edit on my phone is a PITA. :DWe may have some new flavors in the near future. Any suggestions on what you would like to see?

sloop
04-16-2013, 10:18 AM
We may have some new flavors in the near future. Any suggestions on what you would like to see?

Orange pineapple, cherry berry, peach mango, etc.

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 10:20 AM
36 dollars for 15 servings?? that's expensive

Price out every ingredient contained within the formula at the 4 scoop dose and tell me what the price is. Never mind the flavoring. Also what are you basing this on? Comparing it to something?

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Orange pineapple, cherry berry, peach mango, etc.

What a fruit!

Big_Spaz
04-16-2013, 10:31 AM
if it was a serious post I would have signed my screen name at the end. (kidding again)

It would have been on like Donkey Kong then :D

-Spaz

Madevilz
04-16-2013, 10:48 AM
did you see that video?

lets have a pinkie flexin' contest promo!!!! (brb looking for some synthol)

Getting back to the topic...

We can just saying it like this.... You want a proven product to provide pumps + endurance? then Hemavol is for you.....you want an all in one product that pumps + endurance + extra goodies such as creatine, CoP, BA and etc? then BF 2.0 would be ideal....

Oh hell....stack the two!!! iGenix non-stim combo ftw!...or NeoForce :p

lol I wouldnt mind stacking the two. 3 scoops BF2.0 and 1 scoop hemavol, should make a pretty good workout :D

LoudyRowdy
04-16-2013, 11:06 AM
lol I wouldnt mind stacking the two. 3 scoops BF2.0 and 1 scoop hemavol, should make a pretty good workout :D

no....1 scoop of Hemavol + 3 scoops of BF2.0 + 3 scoops of Glycergrow + 1 scoop of Compete + TropXP + Intrafuse + Slin SaneV2

now that is a ultimate stim free stack :p

shoefanatic23
04-16-2013, 11:09 AM
no....1 scoop of Hemavol + 3 scoops of BF2.0 + 3 scoops of Glycergrow + 1 scoop of Compete + TropXP + Intrafuse + Slin SaneV2

now that is a ultimate stim free stack :p

Pumps would occur without lifting a darn weight lol

LoudyRowdy
04-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Pumps would occur without lifting a darn weight lol

the minute I unzip my pants....holy forearm pump!!!

DASBUNKER
04-16-2013, 11:15 AM
saw almost 100 posts, came in expecting hemavol/BF comparision, was not disappointed.

aaronuconn
04-16-2013, 11:31 AM
the minute I unzip my pants....holy forearm pump!!!
I'd hate to walk upstairs 15 minutes after consuming that concoction.

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
saw almost 100 posts, came in expecting hemavol/BF comparision, was not disappointed.

We aim to please. :D

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 02:33 PM
saw almost 100 posts, came in expecting hemavol/BF comparision, was not disappointed.BB.com > Jerry Springer Show

-SDR-
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM
What a fruit!Those do sounds good

De__eB
04-16-2013, 03:01 PM
The real take away from anybody concluding that BF2.0 is expensive should be how horribly underdosed most prop blend preworkouts are.

Side note: thanks for never sending me a free tub jerks.

Bryancap77
04-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Well, bodyforge 2.0 has been purchased. Look forward to seeing what it has to offer

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Well, bodyforge 2.0 has been purchased. Look forward to seeing what it has to offer

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VabRPilYHac/UHRSHfrCJbI/AAAAAAAAELg/9CEpN5gikf4/s1600/burns-excellent.gif

ChrisLS8
04-16-2013, 03:51 PM

you could have said that both products have a fantastic profiles instead of trying to undermine bodyforge's use and attempt to make it sound rediculously expensive.

No you do not need to use four scoops everyday, no you don't have to take it everyday

StrShot
04-16-2013, 04:21 PM
I hate seeing info about BF 2.0, lol. I won a free tub but didn't get it because I was checking my PM daily instead of checking the thread. It is a bad feeling knowing this :( Anyone I know I will bu a tub cause BF gave me 6 months of stim free workouts. Good stuff.

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 04:31 PM
I hate seeing info about BF 2.0, lol. I won a free tub but didn't get it because I was checking my PM daily instead of checking the thread. It is a bad feeling knowing this :( Anyone I know I will bu a tub cause BF gave me 6 months of stim free workouts. Good stuff.

Sorry that you missed out. We do have a logging promo going on currently if you'd like to apply!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153256051&pagenumber=

De__eB
04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Just for comparison for people talking about price.

I personally would take 4 scoops on workout days, and just otherwise supplement with the daily dosed ingredients on off-days.

Bodyforge: $35.97 / 15 servings - $2.39/serving
----------------------------------------------

Based on current smartpowders prices (adjusted to serving amounts in Bodyforge)

LCLT - 100g - $12.99 / 50 servings - $0.25/serving
Agmatine - 30g - $10.99 / 15 servings - $0.73/serving
Quercetin - 50g - $11.69/ 50 servings - $0.23/serving
Glycine - 1000g - $20.29/250 servings - $0.08/serving
Creatine - 1000g - $14.99/250 servings - $0.05/serving
Beta Alanine - 200g- $11.99/62.5 servings - $0.19/serving
COP - 100g - $16.99/50 servings- $0.33/serving
HICA - 1000g - $299/500 servings - $0.59/serving (Nobody actually sells this in bulk, this is just a price I got, you'll pay significantly more/serving even if you do find it in a smaller order)
NAC - 1000g - $38.49/2500 servings - $0.01/serving
AL - 54g - $21.69/225 servings - $0.09/serving
-----------------------------------------------------------
$2.55/serving + it'll taste like ass unless you flavor it + you have to mix 10 bulks every day

Obviously those aren't the cheapest possible prices, but it's probably the cheapest combination of prices sold on one site so you don't have to pay shipping from 10 different places.

It is actually pretty rare for a supplements bb.com price to beat the price you can buy comparable ingredients.

If anything, BF2.0 is CHEAP, and based on where I'd guesstimate Neogenix's sales volume lies and the prices they'd be paying for the ingredients, they are probably making well under industry standard margins on their sales of the product.

For comparison, Hemavol (2 servings): $1.99/serving

Agmatine - 30g - $10.99/30 servings - $0.36/serving
CitMal - 200g - $17.35/40 servings - $0.43/serving
GMS - 1000g - $20.99/500 servings - $0.04/serving
Norvaline - 20g - $11.89/160 servings - $0.07/serving
Alpha GPC - 50g - $21.99/83 servings - $0.26/serving (dosed at 600mg, more than is in hemavol, and put at actual studied dose)
Rutaecarpine - Limited availability on its own to consumers
Epimedium - 100g - $6.99/100 servings - $0.06/serving (dosed at 1g w/ 20% Epimedium, more than is hemavol)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1.22/serving - with a couple of ingredients dosed higher.

And that's not a knock at hemavol, it's a great product and tastes great, and convenience is everything.

I'm just saying that knocking BF2.0 pricing while citing Hemavol is an extremely poor argument

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 05:17 PM
De__eb for 3,000 posts in 2013!!!

Providence94
04-16-2013, 05:17 PM
all this chat........ but i still cant get BF 2.0 .. FUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

stevedm
04-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Came in expecting big love fest. Saw gently rustled jimmies. Moved on.

(still bought the product to try)

aaronuconn
04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
De__eb for 3,000 posts in 2013!!!
It's 'gon happen.

powercage
04-16-2013, 06:01 PM
I wish there was more quercetin in it. The rest looks great.

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 06:02 PM
all this chat........ but i still cant get BF 2.0 .. FUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

Come hang out in the states for a while.

We will get you taken care of. ;-)

xLGx
04-16-2013, 06:33 PM
For those of us who supplement our own beta alanine and creatine (95% of this site?) and only use BF 2.0 preworkout:

BF 2.0 (4sc) > Hemavol (2sc). And down goes the almighty.

/thread

Honestly, I like Hemavol. But Vaughn makes it really hard to like.

VaughnTrue
04-16-2013, 06:36 PM
For those of us who supplement our own beta alanine and creatine (95% of this site?) and only use BF 2.0 preworkout:

BF 2.0 (4sc) > Hemavol (2sc). And down goes the almighty.

/thread

Honestly, I like Hemavol. But Vaughn makes it really hard to like.

If someone asks how my product compares to another, and I provide benefits of my products, and that upsets you...sorry man

De__eB
04-16-2013, 06:41 PM
If someone asks how my product compares to another, and I provide benefits of my products, and that upsets you...sorry man

Yeah...not sure why people are giving you flak, you're just doing your job and promoting a quality product by pointing out the benefits of your own product in the comparison...

If anything, thanks to the rules in place, companies on here are TOO friendly too each other. It looks like a damn industry circlejerk on here most of the time with everyone playing nice, recommending their favorite competing products, and declining to call each other out on blatantly awful products.

The two products are different, contain almost exclusively different ingredients, and serve significantly different purposes....both are good products...which one is better for any given individual would depend entirely on your personal goals and other supplementation.

xLGx
04-16-2013, 06:41 PM

I knew before I even opened this thread that your price analyzing nonsense would be present. We all know how Neogenix markets this product, but we know better. I don't think it's ideal how they did it, but whatever.

If anything, thanks to the rules in place, companies on here are TOO friendly too each other. It looks like a damn industry circlejerk on here most of the time with everyone playing nice, recommending their favorite competing products

With Hemavol leading the pack, ironically.

tmd17
04-16-2013, 06:45 PM

This is what I like to hear, cant wait to hear your feedback man!

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 06:48 PM
I knew before I even opened this thread that your price analyzing nonsense would be present. We all know how Neogenix markets this product, but we know better. I don't think it's ideal how they did it, but whatever.

Just curious as to what you mean?

xLGx
04-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Just curious as to what you mean?

Obviously, you market it as an every day product. While that might appeal to the masses of people with lower-than-average level of supplemental knowledge, it's not ideal for people who don't need BA or creatine in their pre because it's already included in their daily regiment. For most of us on these forums, it's not a 15-day product... it's a 15-workout product.

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 06:57 PM

I agree completely that you should take it upon yourself and your rep team to address questions specifically about your products (regardless of the thread). The part that seems to be rubbing people the wrong way is the manner in which you do so. It comes across as a bit desperate and, based on the consistently touted popularity and effectiveness of HemaVol, seems utterly unnecessary.

I totally get why it is so popular. I also get that BodyForge 2.0 offers efficacious doses of proven ingredients to boost performance from a multitude of angles.

I am extremely confident that when the formula is looked at as a whole (not just focusing on the ingredients that match those in HemaVol) that educated consumers will make the decision that best suits their wants/needs for a non-stim supplement. You seem to have similar confidence in your product so why not let the ingredient profile, the intended effects you hope to elicit and user feedback do the talking to avoid this unbecoming behavior going forward?

Bryancap77
04-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Obviously, you market it as an every day product. While that might appeal to the masses of people with lower-than-average level of supplemental knowledge, it's not ideal for people who don't need BA or creatine in their pre because it's already included in their daily regiment. For most of us on these forums, it's not a 15-day product... it's a 15-workout product.

I will be using it only certain workouts, most likely 4 lifts max per week. I have bulk ba and creatine so it's uneccessary to take it daily just because.

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 07:24 PM

Fair enough.

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Shout out to Bogusforlife for using the light bulb icon. It's rare to see anything other than the thumbs up or thumbs down, but he pulled out the light bulb icon. I'm impressed. #yolo #swag

De__eB
04-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Shout out to Bogusforlife for using the light bulb icon. It's rare to see anything other than the thumbs up or thumbs down, but he pulled out the light bulb icon. I'm impressed. #yolo #swag

Say what?

BogusForLife
04-16-2013, 07:34 PM

Thanks.

You're no slouch with the caution symbol.

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Say what?

Thanks.

You're no slouch with the caution symbol.

This page is now about post icons.

De__eB
04-16-2013, 07:38 PM

Post icons and bumps for thread about excellently formulated, non-proprietary, and well-priced product ;)

Providence94
04-16-2013, 07:39 PM

false, this page is about me asking for reps

reps please sexy EE

Mr.Cooper69
04-16-2013, 07:39 PM

Still can't top illa, king of the thumbs up

Elliptical Envy
04-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Post icons and bumps for thread about excellently formulated, non-proprietary, and well-priced product ;)

What product are you talking about? :confused:

dtrain13
04-16-2013, 07:50 PM

Lmao.

LoudyRowdy
04-16-2013, 07:53 PM
(reading all of this in braille)

Providence94
04-16-2013, 08:06 PM
(reading all of this in braille)

genius.

xLGx
04-16-2013, 09:41 PM
I will be using it only certain workouts, most likely 4 lifts max per week. I have bulk ba and creatine so it's uneccessary to take it daily just because.

You'll get about a month's worth of awesome workouts per bottle. :D

Fair enough.

Still enjoying the citmal OG formula atm. My one complaint would be the taste. No matter how much water I use, it has a chemical aftertaste. I'm not one to buy preworkouts simply for taste though so no biggie.

BigBoLuke93
04-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Still enjoying the citmal OG formula atm. My one complaint would be the taste. No matter how much water I use, it has a chemical aftertaste. I'm not one to buy preworkouts simply for taste though so no biggie.

Try 2 scoops in 18oz of water (9oz per scoop). I believe StrongRepublican found/reccommended that amount from his experience, and I think it's perfect - tastes awesome.

That's what I do, and then I split the dosage 2/2 - once right when I get up, and then second dose about 2 hours later before my workout.

tmd17
04-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Try 2 scoops in 18oz of water (9oz per scoop). I believe StrongRepublican found/reccommended that amount from his experience, and I think it's perfect - tastes awesome.

That's what I do, and then I split the dosage 2/2 - once right when I get up, and then second dose about 2 hours later before my workout.

I'm the total opposite, I can do 4 scoops in 20oz. I like it strong

xLGx
04-16-2013, 11:55 PM

Splitting the agmatine, COP, and LCLT dose away from preworkout would make no sense for myself personally. 4 or nada.

dtrain13
04-17-2013, 05:40 AM
You'll get about a month's worth of awesome workouts per bottle. :D

NAC and HICA are killer. I think new flavors are in the making.....

BigBoLuke93
04-17-2013, 07:35 AM

Moar flavors FTW!

I really enjoyed the old Tropical Berry Ice flavor from CryoShock... hmm

Mr.Cooper69
04-17-2013, 07:37 AM

HICA is a great ingredient. 2 grams at 4 scoops is awesome (studied dose = 1.5g). Not too often you see companies going above the studied dose ;)

Madevilz
04-17-2013, 07:51 AM

Please make something with Mango.
woodsmash/10

BogusForLife
04-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Please make something with Mango.
woodsmash/10

The tubs are long and slender...

tmd17
04-17-2013, 08:23 AM
The tubs are long and slender...

http://i.imgur.com/Jo3jx.gif

dtrain13
04-17-2013, 09:27 AM
HICA is a great ingredient. 2 grams at 4 scoops is awesome (studied dose = 1.5g). Not too often you see companies going above the studied dose ;)

Indeed. HICA and NAC are killer to mask in flavoring also. LOL

Anthony21
04-17-2013, 10:36 AM
This looks like a prestigious product you guys have, congrats on this one :)

Is this something that is going to build up over time? I know I was reading and at the max dose (4 scoops preworkout) how long would you say the benefits take to really show?

Madevilz
04-17-2013, 11:01 AM

Is this something that is going to build up over time? I know I was reading and at the max dose (4 scoops preworkout) how long would you say the benefits take to really show?

I think the only things that need to be built up in the formula are B-A and Creatine.

xLGx
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM

This is why people need to do research on the ingredients. People think there's some effect that is going to come from supplementing every day, when in fact, all the benefit really is beta alanine and creatine saturation. Everything else is beneficial preworkout only.

-SDR-
04-17-2013, 11:37 AM
We appreciate the kind words :)

Is this something that is going to build up over time? I know I was reading and at the max dose (4 scoops preworkout) how long would you say the benefits take to really show?I would split the dosages up as its recommended on the label. The effects will be much better this way vs mega dosing.

I think the only things that need to be built up in the formula are B-A and Creatine.

This is why people need to do research on the ingredients. People think there's some effect that is going to come from supplementing every day, when in fact, all the benefit really is beta alanine and creatine saturation. Everything else is beneficial preworkout only.Almost everything in the product has a cumulative effect. All you have to do is use the product for about a week as recommended to see a dramatic difference, but just using it preworkout still offers some great benefits too.

Bryancap77
04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Anytime I take a similar supplement which effect is to enhance my lift, I have never abided by directions if it says to dose twice a day. I have always figured it would produce a better effect if I took both pre workout.

Can you explain the difference? If I dose it twice a day as suggested, will I get an ever better pump/endurance effect while I lift
Vs
Taking 4 scoops pre workout?

xLGx
04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Almost everything in the product has a cumulative effect. All you have to do is use the product for about a week as recommended to see a dramatic difference, but just using it preworkout still offers some great benefits too.

COP - pre
Agmatine - could go both ways, but it's more effective pre
HICA - short-lived, and would be best dosed 20 minutes pre
Antioxidants - I forget about this part of the formula sometimes, but would take every day
Creatine - cumulative
Beta Alanine - cumulative
LCLT - I used to use 2g of this every day, but like it 2g pre only better
Quercetin - can't comment on

To each, their own.

-SDR-
04-17-2013, 12:12 PM
COP - pre
Agmatine - could go both ways, but it's more effective pre
HICA - short-lived, and would be best dosed 20 minutes pre
Antioxidants - I forget about this part of the formula sometimes, but would take every day
Creatine - cumulative
Beta Alanine - cumulative
LCLT - I used to use 2g of this every day, but like it 2g pre only better
Quercetin - can't comment on

To each, their own.It certainly can be used either way effectively depending on goals/budget.

xLGx
04-17-2013, 12:14 PM
It certainly can be used either way effectively depending on goals/budget.

Agreed. Come out with new flavors soon before I finish this beta tub. :D

tmd17
04-17-2013, 12:18 PM
It certainly can be used either way effectively depending on goals/budget.

This. Also multiple studies out there on LCLT supports significant decreases in exercise induced muscle damage when taken 2g daily for 3 weeks.

UWBodybuilding
04-17-2013, 12:51 PM

Comments like this are the extent of your helpfulness. Why would any company seek to employ you?

BogusForLife
04-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Comments like this are the extend of your helpfulness. Why would any company seek to employ you?

Did you mean to use "extend" instead of "extent" as a subliminal promotion of Scivation products?

I smell a shill.

UWBodybuilding
04-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Did you mean to use "extend" instead of "extent" as a subliminal promotion of Scivation products?

I smell a shill.

Thanks for the spell check.

INGENIUM
04-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Comments like this are the extent of your helpfulness. Why would any company seek to employ you?

this guy^ is mad.

Elliptical Envy
04-17-2013, 01:06 PM

The village idiot is back. I thought you went off to do something constructive with your life...guess not?

Do you feel like making another pointless thread in the supplement section today?

BogusForLife
04-17-2013, 01:08 PM
The village idiot is back. I thought you went off to do something constructive with your life...guess not?

Do you feel like making another pointless thread in the supplement section today?

Keep up the bickering. It throws everyone off the scent of shill.

Elliptical Envy
04-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Keep up the bickering. It throws everyone off the scent of shill.

You can smell the stupidity and cheese from a mile away. :D

Edit - Changed post icon to resemble a cheese wedge.

De__eB
04-17-2013, 01:22 PM
You can smell the stupidity and cheese from a mile away. :D

Edit - Changed post icon to resemble a cheese wedge.

Good luck with your post icon goals in 2013

Elliptical Envy
04-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Good luck with your post icon goals in 2013

Keep up the good work, De__eb. I expect for you to hit 3,000 posts by the end of the year.

aaronuconn
04-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Some ingredients you obviously wouldn't want to have over a studied or pre-determined "safe" dosage. But yeah, .5 extra grams of a leucine metabolite won't do any harm I'd assume. :p

quank
04-17-2013, 06:01 PM

is this thread the reason Vaughn is at band camp?

Elliptical Envy
04-17-2013, 06:03 PM

Nope.

BigBoLuke93
04-17-2013, 06:04 PM

No, that was a different issue not involving Neogenix.

I believe it's only a 1 day ban

LoudyRowdy
04-17-2013, 07:22 PM
No, that was a different issue not involving Neogenix.

I believe it's only a 1 day ban

2 more hours....and he'll pop in here....hide your jimmies or they'll get rustled ----> again :p

tmd17
04-17-2013, 07:25 PM
2 more hours....and he'll pop in here....hide your jimmies or they'll get rustled ----> again :p

http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/48248_71XTbQe6OScgoa5.jpg

Segansational
04-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Wait, am I too late to the party to have my jimmies appropriately rustled?! :confused:

dtrain13
04-18-2013, 06:16 AM
http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/48248_71xtbqe6oscgoa5.jpg

wtf...lmao!

-SDR-
04-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Anytime I take a similar supplement which effect is to enhance my lift, I have never abided by directions if it says to dose twice a day. I have always figured it would produce a better effect if I took both pre workout.

Can you explain the difference? If I dose it twice a day as suggested, will I get an ever better pump/endurance effect while I lift
Vs
Taking 4 scoops pre workout?The effects will be much better with separate doses. This is because of ingredient bioavailability. All you have to do is try it both ways on different days to see the difference. It should be quite noticeable.

-SDR-
04-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Agreed. Come out with new flavors soon before I finish this beta tub. :DThey're coming ;)

BigBoLuke93
04-18-2013, 06:36 PM
They're coming ;)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_limhdfxpb61qf6fib.gif

dtrain13
04-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Wait, am I too late to the party to have my jimmies appropriately rustled?! :confused:

Yes....sorry. I know you are disapoint.

dtrain13
04-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Some ingredients you obviously wouldn't want to have over a studied or pre-determined "safe" dosage. But yeah, .5 extra grams of a leucine metabolite won't do any harm I'd assume. :p

LOL....no comment.

aaronuconn
04-19-2013, 01:34 PM
LOL....no comment.
Was that bump necessary?

BogusForLife
04-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Was that bump necessary?

Thanks for the bump!

Bryancap77
04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Got my tub this morning, gunna try it out for chest today.

I've seen different reps suggest different dosing options. One said 2 scoops twice a day spaced about 8 hours apart (I think that's what the label reads) and the other stated 2 scoops 60 min before you lift and another 2 scoops 20 before your lift is the best way.

Thoughts?

BogusForLife
04-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Got my tub this morning, gunna try it out for chest today.

I've seen different reps suggest different dosing options. One said 2 scoops twice a day spaced about 8 hours apart (I think that's what the label reads) and the other stated 2 scoops 60 min before you lift and another 2 scoops 20 before your lift is the best way.

Thoughts?

I think spacing them out is the most effective for me and some of the other folks logging concurred. I don't see the benefit of only spacing them out by 60 minutes or so. If doing something like that you might as well take four scoops preworkout.

Here's a log where StrongRepublican tried out several protocols and found the 2/2 to be optimal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151889363&page=2

Bryancap77
04-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Well, just took 2 scoops about 10 min ago. Strong taste, but I really like it.

Ill take another 2 scoops in about 3 hours. Hopefully ill still get reasonable effects

StrongRepublican
04-19-2013, 04:13 PM

Ill take another 2 scoops in about 3 hours. Hopefully ill still get reasonable effects

I found 3 hours spaced apart was perfect for me - endurance, pumps, energy were all on point and really dialed in with that dosing protocol.

Whatever your preference though, you will certainly get great effects; it's impossible not to with such a well formulated product.

tmd17
04-19-2013, 04:14 PM
If you're taking it daily, you should split your doses up on off days 2/2, one in the morning and one at night.

I recommended that ^StrongRepublican try the 2/2 preworkout as I found it to be effective. 2 scoops 3hrs pre, and 2 scoops 30min pre. Recently I've just been doing 4 scoops 30min pre just out of convenience. Give em both a try and see what you prefer

Edit: Was on mobile when I posted this didnt see your post brah^

Bryancap77
04-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Awesome, can't wait to see how it goes. I just realized it has BA and I brought craze as a pre :/ I guess ill take enhanced instead. Thas gunna be 3g of agmatine, oh my lanta

BogusForLife
04-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Awesome, can't wait to see how it goes. I just realized it has BA and I brought craze as a pre :/ I guess ill take enhanced instead. Thas gunna be 3g of agmatine, oh my lanta

A lot of users have reported no diminishing of effects when taking beta alanine with Craze.

If you've used Craze and know what to expect I think it would be worth experimenting with to see how it works out. The results could be epic!

Elliptical Envy
04-19-2013, 04:28 PM
I found 3 hours spaced apart was perfect for me - endurance, pumps, energy were all on point and really dialed in with that dosing protocol.

Whatever your preference though, you will certainly get great effects; it's impossible not to with such a well formulated product.

StrongElephant for Neogenix rep in 2013!!!

Bryancap77
04-19-2013, 04:34 PM
A lot of users have reported no diminishing of effects when taking beta alanine with Craze.

If you've used Craze and know what to expect I think it would be worth experimenting with to see how it works out. The results could be epic!

Its been decided, im Taking craze with bodyforge2.0 for epic results

BogusForLife
04-19-2013, 04:35 PM
StrongElephant for Neogenix rep in 2013!!!

A lightbulb icon would've been more suitable in my opinion.

Elliptical Envy
04-19-2013, 04:42 PM
A lightbulb icon would've been more suitable in my opinion.

Done and done :D

BogusForLife
04-19-2013, 06:46 PM
Its been decided, im Taking craze with bodyforge2.0 for epic results

Awaiting epicness!

Bryancap77
04-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Epicness obtained

Bodyforge2.0 was legit with craze. I did chest, had a killer pump and felt pretty alpha, alot of intensity. The main lifts were
Reverse barbell bench 135x10 185x8 225x6 275x4 315x2
Db flys 40x8 50x8 70x8
Db press 85x8x2
105 push-ups
Clamp press
Misc Tricep workouts
Abs

Had great overall strength. That's saying alot, considering I'm on the anabolic diet and haven't had carbs in 5 days, so especially on a Friday it's pretty cool to have that sort of pump. Thanks for the dosing info everybody.

PS- coop, ill try it with enhanced tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can be a man and handle the crazy power of enhanced finally. It's my last lift before my stim break...

tmd17
04-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Epicness obtained

Bodyforge2.0 was legit with craze. I did chest, had a killer pump and felt pretty alpha, alot of intensity. The main lifts were
Db flys 40x8 50x8 70x8
Db press 85x8x2
105 push-ups
Clamp press
Misc Tricep workouts
Abs

Had great overall strength. That's saying alot, considering I'm on the anabolic diet and haven't had carbs in 5 days, so especially on a Friday it's pretty cool to have that sort of pump. Thanks for the dosing info everybody.

PS- coop, ill try it with enhanced tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can be a man and handle the crazy power of enhanced finally. It's my last lift before my stim break...

Nice :D great to hear you killed your first workout!

-SDR-
04-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Epicness obtained
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mr.Cooper69
04-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Epicness obtained

Db flys 40x8 50x8 70x8
Db press 85x8x2
105 push-ups
Clamp press
Misc Tricep workouts
Abs

In 4 results. May or may not try based on your experiences

dtrain13
04-20-2013, 03:54 PM
In 4 results. May or may not try based on your experiences

Ive been doing it for a couple of months now. Enhanced + Bodyforge is epic. Alphamine + Bodyforge is also epic. Neurosurge + Bodyforge is you guessed it epic.

Segansational
04-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Epicness obtained

Db flys 40x8 50x8 70x8
Db press 85x8x2
105 push-ups
Clamp press
Misc Tricep workouts
Abs

I cannot even imagine stacking both, LOL. But, as I do have an unopened tub of Craze sitting on my shelf, clearly this will be happening...

Mr.Cooper69
04-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Ive been doing it for a couple of months now. Enhanced + Bodyforge is epic. Alphamine + Bodyforge is also epic. Neurosurge + Bodyforge is you guessed it epic.

:eek:

Bryancap77
04-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Enhanced plus bodyforge was, you guessed it, also epic! Give it a try coop you won't be disappointed. Gave me that pump Arnold was talking about ;)

dtrain13
04-20-2013, 07:03 PM
:eek:

Epic my friend. :D

-SDR-
04-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Ive been doing it for a couple of months now. Enhanced + Bodyforge is epic. Alphamine + Bodyforge is also epic. Neurosurge + Bodyforge is you guessed it epic.^^^ BodyForge 2.0 stacks nice with just about everything ;)

Bryancap77
04-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Bodyforge2.0+glycergrow...? May try soon.

powercage
04-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Bodyforge2.0+glycergrow...? May try soon.sure

BogusForLife
04-21-2013, 11:38 AM

Zee pompzzz!

ChrisLS8
04-21-2013, 11:40 AM

Why not all 4 preworkout unless you have a distaste for a full dose of BA?

Bryancap77
04-21-2013, 11:45 AM

I was told by multiple people that due to bioavailability, you get better results dosing seperatly. It was true.

dtrain13
04-21-2013, 02:17 PM

I've done it but I think 2 scoops a couple hours before your preworkout dose it better.

tmd17
04-21-2013, 03:12 PM
I was told by multiple people that due to bioavailability, you get better results dosing seperatly. It was true.

This. 2/2 is definitely the best dosing scheme I've found.

dtrain13
04-21-2013, 05:41 PM
This. 2/2 is definitely the best dosing scheme I've found.

Yeah. I started with all 4 pre and then split them. You could also do 2 pre and 2 post.

xLGx
04-21-2013, 06:36 PM
So which Neo rep is sending me a free bottle of the new formula? :D

Mr.Cooper69
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Enhanced plus bodyforge was, you guessed it, also epic! Give it a try coop you won't be disappointed. Gave me that pump Arnold was talking about ;)

Epic my friend. :D

Gonna do Enhanced solo, Bodyforge solo, and then combined to see if we're looking at the best stim/non-stim combo :D

Segansational
04-21-2013, 07:47 PM

Yep. Just bought a tub of glycergrow to do just that!

tmd17
04-21-2013, 08:34 PM

You can get your bottle right here:

Bottle of BF2.0 for LG (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/bodyforge-2.html)

dtrain13
04-22-2013, 05:58 AM

ROFL...

Gonna do Enhanced solo, Bodyforge solo, and then combined to see if we're looking at the best stim/non-stim combo :D

I love it man. I also like BF with Alphamine. Different feel but great for cardio. Less pump and more thermogenesis.

Bryancap77
04-22-2013, 06:44 AM
ROFL...

I love it man. I also like BF with Alphamine. Different feel but great for cardio. Less pump and more thermogenesis.

Alphamine huh? I bet that gave good focus and pump, may have to try it. I'm lifting right now, took 2 scoops bodyforge2.0, 1 scoop hemavol, and 1 scoop compete (training fasted). Not a bad pump. Also took a pre with 1,3 so I'm feeling pretty intense

De__eB
04-22-2013, 06:46 AM
Alphamine huh? I bet that gave good focus and pump, may have to try it. I'm lifting right now, took 2 scoops bodyforge2.0, 1 scoop hemavol, and 1 scoop compete (training fasted). Not a bad pump. Also took a pre with 1,3 so I'm feeling pretty intense

Uh...ever consider that you might be overdoing it just a bit?

Elliptical Envy
04-22-2013, 06:49 AM
^How can I add more powder into my life? :D

Bryancap77
04-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Uh...ever consider that you might be overdoing it just a bit?

How is that overdoing it? It's recommended to take 4 scoops of bodyforge2.0.
2 scoops bodyforge+1scoop hemavol = less than 4 scoops bodyforge...
And I took compete cuz I train fasted.
And I took a pre, because it's acceptable to stack a pump supp with a stim pre.

So no, it's not overdoing it :) honestly if you look at the bodyforge+enhanced stack that has already been mentioned, that is more than what I did today.

-SDR-
04-28-2013, 07:23 AM

Bottle of BF2.0 for LG (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/bodyforge-2.html)..at a very nice price :cool:

-SDR-
05-12-2013, 04:03 AM
So which Neo rep is sending me a free bottle of the new formula? :DAll out of BF2.0? :(

xLGx
05-12-2013, 11:10 AM

Bottle of BF2.0 for LG (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/bodyforge-2.html)

There must be some confusion. The price isn't $0.00?

..at a very nice price :cool:

I rarely shop here... hehe.

All out of BF2.0? :(

Used my last 4 scoops on Friday. I got to pick up some more!

ChrisLS8
05-12-2013, 01:11 PM
I want to see someone stack Ritual and Bodyforge. Dat wood be good

xLGx
05-12-2013, 01:16 PM
I want to see someone stack Ritual and Bodyforge. Dat wood be good

2.5g Agmatine @ 2 Ritual scoops and 4 BF scoops... yikes. Haha.

ChrisLS8
05-12-2013, 01:23 PM
2.5g Agmatine @ 2 Ritual scoops and 4 BF scoops... yikes. Haha.

Fyi your sample should be there by tomorrow or Tues

xLGx
05-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Fyi your sample should be there by tomorrow or Tues

Stoked. :D

-SDR-
05-12-2013, 04:09 PM
2.5g Agmatine @ 2 Ritual scoops and 4 BF scoops... yikes. Haha.But can you handle the 6.4g of beta alanine tingles? :eek::p

xLGx
05-12-2013, 06:30 PM
But can you handle the 6.4g of beta alanine tingles? :eek::p

Yeah, that'd be pretty intense too.

BogusForLife
05-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, that'd be pretty intense too.

Carnosine levels OVER 9000!

dtrain13
05-13-2013, 06:20 AM
But can you handle the 6.4g of beta alanine tingles? :eek::p

OMG....that would be problematic me thinks....

-SDR-
05-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Carnosine levels OVER 9000!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BogusForLife
05-17-2013, 06:08 AM
For anyone looking to try one of the most epic stacks ever for in-gym performance (NeuroSurge and BodyForge 2.0), NeuroSurge (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/neurosurge.html) is on clearance for $14.99 in the bodybuilding.com store!

-SDR-
05-17-2013, 05:44 PM
For anyone looking to try one of the most epic stacks ever for in-gym performance (NeuroSurge and BodyForge 2.0), NeuroSurge (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/neurosurge.html) is on clearance for $14.99 in the bodybuilding.com store!Thats a crazy deal!

darkdream
05-17-2013, 05:59 PM
How does this compare to Ultima?

-SDR-
06-02-2013, 06:29 AM
How does this compare to Ultima?You can see both label profiles, price difference, and descriptions here:

BodyForge 2.0: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/bodyforge-2.html
Ultima: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/ultima.html

One thing you will notice about BodyForge 2.0 is it covers every stim-free angle there is, as that was how it was designed. Its literally does everything.

-SDR-
06-08-2013, 08:13 PM
For anyone looking to try one of the most epic stacks ever for in-gym performance (NeuroSurge and BodyForge 2.0), NeuroSurge (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/neurosurge.html) is on clearance for...Time to stack some NeuroSurge 2.0 with BodyForge 2.0 ;)

stan47islav
06-08-2013, 09:31 PM
You can see both label profiles, price difference, and descriptions here:

BodyForge 2.0: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/bodyforge-2.html
Ultima: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/ultima.html

One thing you will notice about BodyForge 2.0 is it covers every stim-free angle there is, as that was how it was designed. Its literally does everything.

false...it doesn't change my kids diaper....

-SDR-
06-09-2013, 06:04 AM
false...it doesn't change my kids diaper....Sorry, almost everything :D:p

tmd17
07-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Just for comparison for people talking about price.

I personally would take 4 scoops on workout days, and just otherwise supplement with the daily dosed ingredients on off-days.

Bodyforge: $35.97 / 15 servings - $2.39/serving
----------------------------------------------

Based on current smartpowders prices (adjusted to serving amounts in Bodyforge)

LCLT - 100g - $12.99 / 50 servings - $0.25/serving
Agmatine - 30g - $10.99 / 15 servings - $0.73/serving
Quercetin - 50g - $11.69/ 50 servings - $0.23/serving
Glycine - 1000g - $20.29/250 servings - $0.08/serving
Creatine - 1000g - $14.99/250 servings - $0.05/serving
Beta Alanine - 200g- $11.99/62.5 servings - $0.19/serving
COP - 100g - $16.99/50 servings- $0.33/serving
HICA - 1000g - $299/500 servings - $0.59/serving (Nobody actually sells this in bulk, this is just a price I got, you'll pay significantly more/serving even if you do find it in a smaller order)
NAC - 1000g - $38.49/2500 servings - $0.01/serving
AL - 54g - $21.69/225 servings - $0.09/serving
-----------------------------------------------------------
$2.55/serving + it'll taste like ass unless you flavor it + you have to mix 10 bulks every day

Obviously those aren't the cheapest possible prices, but it's probably the cheapest combination of prices sold on one site so you don't have to pay shipping from 10 different places.

It is actually pretty rare for a supplements bb.com price to beat the price you can buy comparable ingredients.

If anything, BF2.0 is CHEAP, and based on where I'd guesstimate Neogenix's sales volume lies and the prices they'd be paying for the ingredients, they are probably making well under industry standard margins on their sales of the product.

For comparison, Hemavol (2 servings): $1.99/serving

Agmatine - 30g - $10.99/30 servings - $0.36/serving
CitMal - 200g - $17.35/40 servings - $0.43/serving
GMS - 1000g - $20.99/500 servings - $0.04/serving
Norvaline - 20g - $11.89/160 servings - $0.07/serving
Alpha GPC - 50g - $21.99/83 servings - $0.26/serving (dosed at 600mg, more than is in hemavol, and put at actual studied dose)
Rutaecarpine - Limited availability on its own to consumers
Epimedium - 100g - $6.99/100 servings - $0.06/serving (dosed at 1g w/ 20% Epimedium, more than is hemavol)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1.22/serving - with a couple of ingredients dosed higher.

And that's not a knock at hemavol, it's a great product and tastes great, and convenience is everything.

I'm just saying that knocking BF2.0 pricing while citing Hemavol is an extremely poor argument

This thread was epic. RIP De__eB