PDA

View Full Version : Kris gethlin diet and workout

oilers89
04-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Has anyone followed his diet and routine? If so how did you find it? We're results good? What are pros and cons? I'm thinking bout starting it and following his diet and supplement plan so any advice is appreciated. Thanks

JMcC775
04-15-2013, 07:35 PM
It was what first got me into lifting and dieting. Having a diet like that makes it easy to eat every day. I made some noobs gains and my pants started fitting better. I only did it for about 6 weeks before I got a lift partner and changed my routine. I would recommend it though.

Farkem
04-15-2013, 09:29 PM
I would lose my mind eating like that for 12 weeks. Read the stickies up top. Figure out your TDEE and hit your macros. Eat whatever you want to fill those goals. Is it possible to eat 3 Big Macs/day and lose weight? Sure. I just try and use some common sense. Mix in some green stuff and some lean cuts of protien. But have some ice cream or pizza when you want. Just count up the calories. It'll prob keep you from binge eating. I usually eat 2 big meals a day with a snack in between, it works for me. Eat when you want, you're not going to go into the mythical "starvation metabolism dead" mode if you don't eat 11 times a day.

oilers89
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
okkk thanks