PDA

View Full Version : naturally raising test levels

blaked1
04-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Anybody have any luck raising test levels naturally? Any side effects?

cumminslifter
04-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Anybody have any luck raising test levels naturally? Any side effects?naturally, how?

aaronuconn
04-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Why are you concerned at 16?

jiggamanbill
04-15-2013, 02:19 PM

When I'm looking to naturally boost test, I've used both AI's DAA (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/d-aspartic-acid.html) and also TestoPro (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/testopro.html)

Worked well for me personally, and felt great. Had no side effects. When boosting naturally, there is not such a huge increase that you really need to be worried about normal sides from "test" as you are not adding outside test to your system...but helping your body maximize its own prodcution.

Many people also feel an initial burst / effect then decide to stop taking ... once you hit the optimal levels, you really want to stay in that area (even if you dont "feel" anything different you basically have a new baseline feeling).

Let me know if you have any other questions....

jiggamanbill
04-15-2013, 02:20 PM
When I'm looking to naturally boost test, I've used both AI's DAA (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/d-aspartic-acid.html) and also TestoPro (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/testopro.html)

Worked well for me personally, and felt great. Had no side effects. When boosting naturally, there is not such a huge increase that you really need to be worried about normal sides from "test" as you are not adding outside test to your system...but helping your body maximize its own prodcution.

Many people also feel an initial burst / effect then decide to stop taking ... once you hit the optimal levels, you really want to stay in that area (even if you dont "feel" anything different you basically have a new baseline feeling).

Let me know if you have any other questions....

WAIT! Now that I look, it says you are only 16 years old... you have NO need to mess with test boosters at your age. Just focus on your food and training.

jiggamanbill
04-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Why are you concerned at 16?

THIS... as I said before. (before I realized you were 16).... there is no need to mess with test boosters at this point

cumminslifter
04-15-2013, 02:22 PM
WAIT! Now that I look, it says you are only 16 years old... you have NO need to mess with test boosters at your age. Just focus on your food and training.I was gonna say, why would suggest this to a 16 year old? lol

rhadam
04-15-2013, 02:23 PM

If you feel you suffer from a hormone deficiency you should speak to a doctor, or better yet an endocrinologist. The last thing you want to do is try to self-medicate.

jiggamanbill
04-15-2013, 02:25 PM
I was gonna say, why would suggest this to a 16 year old? lol

Forgot to look at the age this time... as soon as I saw it, I had to post that it really doesnt apply to him!!!! :)

jiggamanbill
04-15-2013, 02:26 PM
If you feel you suffer from a hormone deficiency you should speak to a doctor, or better yet an endocrinologist. The last thing you want to do is try to self-medicate.

This is a great point.

blaked1
04-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Even if its just by eating celery each day? Which I have heard increases test?

rhadam
04-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Even if its just by eating celery each day? Which I have heard increases test?

Read my prior post.

There are every day things you can do that will improve test ratio, like getting more/better sleep, taking in correct amounts of fat, getting enough vitamin D, exercising, etc etc etc. However, even if all these things improved your hormone levels, that doesn't equate to a body composition change. It may equate to a quality of life increase, but that is personal to you.

I will say again, if you think you have hormonal deficiencies, speak to a doctor. If not, enjoy the massive amount of hormones you have, when you get older you'll be remembering the good old days.

blaked1
04-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Yes, suppose it were for quality of life would there be any side effects?

cumminslifter
04-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Even if its just by eating celery each day? Which I have heard increases test?wow

rhadam
04-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Yes, suppose it were for quality of life would there be any side effects?

Quality of life is the side effect. Other things may happen, increase in acne, increase in libido, increase in energy... stuff like that.

JKing4
04-15-2013, 03:55 PM
OP your 16. the best thing for you to boost your test is doing heavy leg workouts and getting enough sleep at night. lack of sleep can lead to low T. and heavy lifting has been shown to increase T as well. cant get more natural than that.

aaronuconn
04-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Read my prior post.

There are every day things you can do that will improve test ratio, like getting more/better sleep, taking in correct amounts of fat, getting enough vitamin D, exercising, etc etc etc. However, even if all these things improved your hormone levels, that doesn't equate to a body composition change. It may equate to a quality of life increase, but that is personal to you.

I will say again, if you think you have hormonal deficiencies, speak to a doctor. If not, enjoy the massive amount of hormones you have, when you get older you'll be remembering the good old days.

Quality of life is the side effect. Other things may happen, increase in acne, increase in libido, increase in energy... stuff like that.
Very well said.