PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Pre-Workout supplement without Creatine?

Gianluca92
04-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Hi all. I am looking for an efficient pre-workout supplement WITHOUT creatine. I have bad kidneys and a liver and creatine will just harm them more. Anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks in advance! :)

KwayZee
04-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Check out: Push 10 (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscle-tech/push10.html). No creatine, stim free, and has great reviews! :)

aaronuconn
04-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Check out: Push 10 (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscle-tech/push10.html). No creatine, stim free, and has great reviews! :)
Good option. If you want stims, check White Flood. NeuroSurge is quite potent as well.

powercage
04-15-2013, 12:48 PM
White Flood is one of the most popular creatine free options on the market.

But you should not consider taking any supplement unless you speak with your doctor first, given your conditions. It's most likely best you avoid most supplements entirely.

BigBoLuke93
04-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Good option. If you want stims, check White Flood. NeuroSurge is quite potent as well.

You should talk to your doctor before taking any products if this is a real issue for you.

But if all is well, definitely take a look at NeuroSurge if you're looking for intense focus and energy from a creatine-free pre-workout

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/neurosurge.html

Daycrawler
04-15-2013, 12:49 PM

Carbs.. Arginine.. Beta-Alanine...

White Flood is one of the most popular creatine free options on the market.

@OP Genomyx Origin, Genomyx Protocol, White Flood... Hmm, no creatine... You could always just use a fat burner/thermogenic as your caffeine source for pre-workout.

Gianluca92
04-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks for all the quick replies everyone. It'd be a huge bummer if I can't take any supplements, especially when I've been taking them for a few years now. I don't take them excessively, just 3x a week but I am about to start a 12 week workout regime and was considering getting more serious with my supplements and taking them almost everyday. I've also never taken any pre-workout supplements and thus, wanted to try that out. Are there any other ingredients besides Creatine that can do some damage to my livers and kidneys that I should also keep an eye out for? Thanks again!

poison
04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks for all the quick replies everyone. It'd be a huge bummer if I can't take any supplements, especially when I've been taking them for a few years now. I don't take them excessively, just 3x a week but I am about to start a 12 week workout regime and was considering getting more serious with my supplements and taking them almost everyday. I've also never taken any pre-workout supplements and thus, wanted to try that out. Are there any other ingredients besides Creatine that can do some damage to my livers and kidneys that I should also keep an eye out for? Thanks again!

Ask your dr, not the forum.

-SDR-
04-15-2013, 01:14 PM
You should talk to your doctor before taking any products if this is a real issue for you.

But if all is well, definitely take a look at NeuroSurge if you're looking for intense focus and energy from a creatine-free pre-workout

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/neurosurge.html^^^ NeuroSurge would be a great choice, but I would ask a docs first just in case no matter what you take given your health!

Anthony21
04-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Check out UnCut by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Straight focus, energy, strength, endurance, no crash post workout and is flexible for dosing. If you're wanting to try a sample bottle hit me up with a PM.

Danes
04-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Hi all. I am looking for an efficient pre-workout supplement WITHOUT creatine. I have bad kidneys and a liver and creatine will just harm them more. Anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks in advance! :)

iForce Hemavol = King of PWO (without Creatine and stims)
You will LOVE. it!!!

The Solution
04-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Cellucor NO Extreme, no creatine and a very good blend for a pre-workout that is on the lower end of stimulants (Caffeine) Give it a look.

TeamMetal
04-15-2013, 02:50 PM
After your Dr gives you the ok I'd suggest Gaspari SuperDrive, Applied Nutraceuticals Uncut, Controlled Labs White Flood for stims. Non Stim, Genomyx Protocol v2 or iFORCE Hemavol.

rhadam
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM

Talk to your doctor. I think you over-value supplements. You can make great progress through a good diet, hard lifting, and plenty of sleep.

llahhsoj
04-15-2013, 03:05 PM
WhiteFlood and AppNut's Uncut(using it now and really like it).

Gianluca92
04-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks again for the help. Question, what are stims and nonstims and their difference?

aaronuconn
04-15-2013, 04:42 PM
WhiteFlood and AppNut's Uncut(using it now and really like it).
Forgot about Uncut. That's been getting a ton of great feedback.

Gianluca92
04-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the help all.

XCriticalBenchX
04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
But you should not consider taking any supplement unless you speak with your doctor first, given your conditions. It's most likely best you avoid most supplements entirely.

Agreed.. you only have 2 kidneys and 1 liver. Loosing 1 kidney is bad enough. If I had one kidney, or even two bad ones, I'd seriously think over things first and talk to a nephrologist before coming here.

Mike