PDA

View Full Version : Will this work?

Rosko94
04-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Hey, I'm 18 and am unfortunately a bit of a hardgainer. Ive managed to put on about 10 pounds in the last 3 months of mainly solid lean muscle. I was wondering in thought of putting on muscle mass faster, if taking L-Leucine combined with Myo-X, Creatine Mono, and Iso Whey would be a good stack?

Any advice would be great! Heard really good things about leucine and myo-x so was wondering if they would work better stacked up..

Cheers,
Rosko

Rosko94
04-15-2013, 10:24 AM
hey, i'm 18 and am unfortunately a bit of a hardgainer. Ive managed to put on about 10 pounds in the last 3 months of mainly solid lean muscle. I was wondering in thought of putting on muscle mass faster, if taking l-leucine combined with myo-x, creatine mono, and iso whey would be a good stack?

Any advice would be great! Heard really good things about leucine and myo-x so was wondering if they would work better stacked up..

Cheers,
rosko

as well as cla.

xStevenx
04-15-2013, 10:28 AM
No such thing as a hard gainer. Only an undereater.

If you are not growing...eat more.

For supplements stick to the basics:

Creapure
Whey
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
and Pre workout if you need some energy

Added leucine can be beneficial, but if you aren't eating enough, then I can't see it making too much of a change

Rosko94
04-15-2013, 10:34 AM
No such thing as a hard gainer. Only an undereater.

If you are not growing...eat more.

Eating in the upwards of 5K calories a day. Like I said, I'm seeing results, 10 pounds in 3 months isn't bad but I heard Myo-X makes you want to eat absolutely everything. Apparently good for a bulk, so I was wondering about feedback on that. And if I am eating enough calories a day, what exactly will Leucine do for me. Ive read threads and articles about it, but curious what you have to say.

Fbeckenbauer
04-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Eating in the upwards of 5K calories a day. Like I said, I'm seeing results, 10 pounds in 3 months isn't bad but I heard Myo-X makes you want to eat absolutely everything. Apparently good for a bulk, so I was wondering about feedback on that. And if I am eating enough calories a day, what exactly will Leucine do for me. Ive read threads and articles about it, but curious what you have to say.
Leucine is an essential branched chain amino acid within protein, if you are getting sufficient protein there is no need to waste money on it, Myo-X is an ineffective product that doesn't do what it claims to. Don't waste your money on it.

Rosko94
04-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Leucine is an essential branched chain amino acid within protein, if you are getting sufficient protein there is no need to waste money on it, Myo-X is an ineffective product that doesn't do what it claims to. Don't waste your money on it.

Thanks boss