PDA

View Full Version : Myo-Blitz

kissdadookie
04-15-2013, 07:47 AM
One of the worse preworkouts ever. Took this stuff twice. One sample on it's own (with my usual Hemavol and BCAA's), felt not much of anything. Took my second (and last) sample this morning WITH a scoop of Jack3d, felt a little something but 2.5 scoops of Jack3d on it's own would have performed better than the one serving of Myo-Blitz + 1 scoop of Jack3d.

IMHO, Myo-Blitz is probably underdosed with everything in there other than caffeine (I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine though, 400 mg's on it's own gets me a little jittery but honestly doesn't bring my energy levels up all that high). It's also lacking in the focus department.

Elliptical Envy
04-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Astragalus is starting to appear in more and more supplements nowadays.

OP, how did you enjoy the SensaCool flavor technology?

kissdadookie
04-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Astragalus is starting to appear in more and more supplements nowadays.

OP, how did you enjoy the SensaCool flavor technology?

I wish they put more SensaCool in it, I like minty things. LoL.

So far, I've tried the Myo-Blitz obviously and I've gone through half a tub of Resurrect P.M. (LOVE Resurrect). Going to run a tub of Testogen XR next month and see how that compares to my current favourite test booster, Alpha Protocol.

Elliptical Envy
04-15-2013, 08:01 AM
I wish they put more SensaCool in it, I like minty things. LoL.

So far, I've tried the Myo-Blitz obviously and I've gone through half a tub of Resurrect P.M. (LOVE Resurrect). Going to run a tub of Testogen XR next month and see how that compares to my current favourite test booster, Alpha Protocol.

Did you purchase all that stuff?

kissdadookie
04-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Did you purchase all that stuff?

I had 1 sample I got from someone for Myo-Blitz. The second sample came with my tub of Resurrect. I did purchase Resurrect, really absolutely love that stuff. Gets me all in a happy place and slightly good drunk feeling.

BULLED
04-15-2013, 08:08 AM
IMHO, Myo-Blitz is probably underdosed with everything in there other than caffeine

Nothing new under the sun . This is quite common in almost all pre-workout formulas .

kissdadookie
04-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Nothing new under the sun . This is quite common in almost all pre-workout formulas .

I think Myo-Blitz is particularly bad, might actually be even worse than Jack3d micro which is pretty low on my list to begin with. LoL.