PDA

View Full Version : Labrada Humano Growth Review LOG

pthreat
04-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I'll start having Humano Growth tomorrow.
My wish is to make a detailed log for you guys to know if it's good or not.
I'm currently cutting since I'll be doing some modelling shots on April 27th (Just eating with no sodium)

My diet currently consists of:

Morning:

6 egg whites omelette style with NO oil (Cooking spray)
1 cup of coffee with NO sugar
1 cup of skim milk
Multivitamin supplement (Pharmaton in capsules)

Small morning workout: 8.3 Km Bicycle ride at full speed trying not to stop pedaling

Mid morning snack: Green Apple

Supplements: Aminoacid tablets, L-Carnitine, Creatine and Nitric Oxide

Noon:

Workout.

I'm currently doing a routine which consists of having the heaviest exercise at the beginning.
For instance, If I'd do chest, I'd start with bench press. 8 sets of 8 reps each, I rest 3 minutes between sets
After that, I'd do other exercises which are somewhat lighter such as pulley cross. On these other exercises I only rest for 1 minute
4 sets, 8 reps each, each set can't last less than 30 seconds.

Lunch: Chicken breast with 1 potato NON FRIED (everything I cook is cooked with diet cooking spray)

Afternoon snack: green apple

Afternoon: 6 egg whites

Afternoon workout: 4 Km Bicycle ride at full speed trying not to stop pedaling

Before dinner: 1 LOW FAT protein bar (sometimes)

Dinner: Steak with 1 sweet potato

Wish me luck

pthreat
04-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Took 4 pills as indicated last night. Couldnt sleep too well at all I felt very uneasy. I think its just my anxiety for the upcoming photoshoot on April 27th.

As soon as I woke up today I felt crankier than usual. Tried to control my anger as much as I could.

Went skating in the afternoon didnt really felt like it. Its been a killer week at the gym with the new diet I guess I just needed to rest instead of waking up early today.

Today i felt a little bit hungrier than usual so I did a small cheat and had 2 protein bars as an addition after skating.

pthreat
04-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Just had a big glass of green tea with lemon. I had the urge to vomit like never before. Vomited all over the floor ....

pthreat
04-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Day 2

Woke up feeling great, slept with NO problems at all. It was great!
During the afternoon I went doing some body weight trainning, pull ups, crunches, etc.
I felt that my recovery time was improving :)!
Although I felt angrier than usual ... Having some anger issues ...
About the vomiting incident yesterday I found out that I'm not very tolerant to green tea.
Today I bought BCAA's, Whey and Nitric Oxide in addition to Humano Growth.

Will keep you guys updated tomorrow.

So far, so good ...

pthreat
04-15-2013, 10:03 AM
I woke up with my mouth feeling very dry.
My mood was a bit better. Actually I felt really careless about everything and very calm/focused.
Had breakfast and then hit the 8km daily bicycle ride to work, I started noticing my recovery time was getting better.
As soon as I finished I noticed I hadn't sweat as I used to but ... also arrived 2 minutes earlier than previous rides.

At 12, hit the gym. Today it was leg & shoulders day. As soon as I got there, had a brief warm up and then did leg press 683.4 lbs 8 series 8 reps each, it was pretty good.

Again, the careless feeling took over me, I felt really focused like, a train could pass right beside me and I wouldn't give a **** at all.
I did all other exercises, like nothing was going on. I felt that everything was a bit easier.

pthreat
04-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Yesterday I slept like never before. It was GREAT.

Today I woke up and had some issues with my gf.
I'm feeling a bit down lately, however this doesn't has to do with the supplement at all it's just some emotional issues I'm having.
The supplement somewhat makes me forget about my personal problems, I like it. I feel FOCUSED at my workouts I gotta say it's pretty ****ing amazing so far guys.

Today was chest, triceps and abs. I did every bench press, crunch, skull crusher, etc like nothing was going on. I even increased the weight on all exercises. ****ing great!

I'm feeling motivated, even though I have issues, still, this is helping me.

I felt a real energy pump on both of my daily bike rides.

Since I couldn't deal with my issues at work I decided to get home earlier from work, and well, here I am ...

About the supplement: So far, eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent (Mr. Burns voice)

pthreat
04-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Today I have to say I woke up very tired.
Couldn't sleep too well last night -_-.

HOWEVER my 8km bicycle ride was *excellent*. Got there 5 minutes earlier!

Today at the gym was back and biceps. I did fairly well, but NOT great.
I guess it was just because I'm tired as hell, having 2 jobs and working out it's not a simple task. BUT HEY! This is what I love!

jiggamanbill
04-17-2013, 10:34 AM
I'll start having Humano Growth tomorrow.
My wish is to make a detailed log for you guys to know if it's good or not.
I'm currently cutting since I'll be doing some modelling shots on April 27th (Just eating with no sodium)

My diet currently consists of:

Morning:

6 egg whites omelette style with NO oil (Cooking spray)
1 cup of coffee with NO sugar
1 cup of skim milk
Multivitamin supplement (Pharmaton in capsules)

Small morning workout: 8.3 Km Bicycle ride at full speed trying not to stop pedaling

Mid morning snack: Green Apple

Supplements: Aminoacid tablets, L-Carnitine, Creatine and Nitric Oxide

Noon:

Workout.

I'm currently doing a routine which consists of having the heaviest exercise at the beginning.
For instance, If I'd do chest, I'd start with bench press. 8 sets of 8 reps each, I rest 3 minutes between sets
After that, I'd do other exercises which are somewhat lighter such as pulley cross. On these other exercises I only rest for 1 minute
4 sets, 8 reps each, each set can't last less than 30 seconds.

Lunch: Chicken breast with 1 potato NON FRIED (everything I cook is cooked with diet cooking spray)

Afternoon snack: green apple

Afternoon: 6 egg whites

Afternoon workout: 4 Km Bicycle ride at full speed trying not to stop pedaling

Before dinner: 1 LOW FAT protein bar (sometimes)

Dinner: Steak with 1 sweet potato

Wish me luck

Just a heads up, you may get more feedback if this was in the right section.

If Labrada sent you the product to log, then you should go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

If you bought the product yourself and just want to log it, go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

pthreat
04-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Thanks bro!