PDA

View Full Version : Video of the refs 2013 push to Get the Lakers in the Playoffs.

travellingbrah
04-01-2013, 03:02 PM
If you aren't suspicious you probably don't have blood running through your veins.

NBA is a manufactured, fixed joke these days. It's all about TV ratings and money.

5MhmGyZ7KF0

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
LA gets calls? You don't say.

The massive foul vs the wolves was the worst by far. Incredible.

travellingbrah
04-01-2013, 03:16 PM
LA gets calls? You don't say.

The massive foul vs the wolves was the worst by far. Incredible.

Yeah but the refs are now taking it to another level. The transparency is ridiculous.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah but the refs are now taking it to another level. The transparency is ridiculous.

How old is that blazers game? That sht is absurd. Call after call after call after call after call.

And it's all games vs teams right next to them in the standings. Nothing will ever beat the kings series though =\ the definition of rigged.

Lasers1
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
NBA refs missing calls

Whoa dere

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
NBA refs missing calls

Whoa dere

They miss something like 300% more calls when reffing the lakers than any other team in the NBa. Heat included.

"My dream finals would be the lakers vs the lakers." -David Stern

1800_Cool_Guy
04-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Lakers have always had calls go their way. Sometime it's blatantly obvious that the refs have an agenda out there.You just have to ask yourself if the Lakers are really going to earn that 8th spot. The refs can dictate the game so much.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 03:24 PM
How old is that blazers game? That sht is absurd. Call after call after call after call after call.

And it's all games vs teams right next to them in the standings. Nothing will ever beat the kings series though =\ the definition of rigged.

You weren't complaining when the refs gifted Boston game 6 in the first round last year. Be glad that your team is on the right side of the fix sometimes. ATL fans never get that luxury.

ADMirIN
lmao, stern is a phaggot

http://thegallyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/stern-300x169.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
fkn phaggots. just another reminder of 2002. shaq should have 3 rings, kobe should have 4, and webber and his 1 ring would be on the way to the hall, except now he'll never make it.

if karma is real, the lakers will not make the playoffs no matter how many games these fkn phaggot pieces of sht try to fix. they already got 2002. fck off.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:25 PM
You weren't complaining when the refs gifted Boston game 6 in the first round last year. Be glad that your team is on the right side of the fix sometimes. ATL fans never get that luxury.

Rondo was ejected for making minor contact with a ref and you think the league was on our side? I totally agree with you, big markets get big calls, but that anecdote was bad and you know it.

travellingbrah
04-01-2013, 03:27 PM

The lakers kings series legitimately put me off the NBA for a while. Didn't even watch the finals.

I love Cousins reaction in this clip. "wtf, what did i do?" Puts hands on head in disbelief.

HarpoonBrah
04-01-2013, 03:28 PM
The 2002 series rustles my jimmies

Even If I was a die hard Laker fan, I would be raging at how rigged it was. Whats the point? Might as well make it like the WWE.

Stern = phaggot

lsiberian
04-01-2013, 03:29 PM
OP If you hate it so much stop watching. I mean seriously quit whining and just play the game. These boys get paid plenty to put up with some fixing. Fixing happens in other sports too. Raider vs Pats was fixed as was Rams vs Pats. This is entertainment so sometimes you gotta tweak it for the ratings OP.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Rondo was ejected for making minor contact with a ref and you think the league was on our side? I totally agree with you, big markets get big calls, but that anecdote was bad and you know it.

Rondo aggressively bumped in to the ref. You wouldn't have heard me complain a single time if the roles were reversed and Josh Smith pulled that bs. Rondo deserved to be suspended for that. and that still doesn't make up for the terrible call at the end of game 6. NBA refs are a joke. They have easily cost the Hawks 4-5 games this year by showing complete favoritism to the other team.

lsiberian
04-01-2013, 03:30 PM
The 2002 series rustles my jimmies

Even If I was a die hard Laker fan, I would be raging at how rigged it was. Whats the point? Might as well make it like the WWE.

Stern = phaggot

It wasn't really Stern, but the owners wanting a bigger money series.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:36 PM
The lakers kings series legitimately put me off the NBA for a while. Didn't even watch the finals.

I love Cousins reaction in this clip. "wtf, what did i do?" Puts hands on head in disbelief.

Much more telling in the Aldridge and rubio clips. For rubio and aldridge to get THAT upset about something? It probably was an awful awful call. I don't think Cousins has enough credibility.

Rondo aggressively bumped in to the ref. You wouldn't have heard me complain a single time if the roles were reversed and Josh Smith pulled that bs. Rondo deserved to be suspended for that. and that still doesn't make up for the terrible call at the end of game 6. NBA refs are a joke. They have easily cost the Hawks 4-5 games this year by showing complete favoritism to the other team.

Sure. I guess by the rulebook he deserved the suspension. If Josh Smith did it I would be equally upset that they enforced it. This is the playoffs. That is some poverty ass ejection/suspension.

I honestly can't even recall what you're talking about in game 6. What call.

heathomer
04-01-2013, 03:39 PM
play this at the same time as OPs video for added effect.

nPK7C0hTWaI

travellingbrah
04-01-2013, 03:40 PM
OP If you hate it so much stop watching. I mean seriously quit whining and just play the game. These boys get paid plenty to put up with some fixing. Fixing happens in other sports too. Raider vs Pats was fixed as was Rams vs Pats. This is entertainment so sometimes you gotta tweak it for the ratings OP.

No thanks dude. I'm not going to just accept fixing. lmao

Spill512
04-01-2013, 03:42 PM
It's funny when you look at Laker's forums, they complain about not getting calls lmao.

AlliWantisLulz
04-01-2013, 03:43 PM
holy shiit didn't know it was that bad, especially the blazers game

heathomer
04-01-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm not going to just accept fixing.

If youre a US citizen and pay taxes/vote/accept legislation u dun goofed.

Lasers1
04-01-2013, 03:47 PM
They miss something like 300% more calls when reffing the lakers than any other team in the NBa. Heat included.

"My dream finals would be the lakers vs the lakers." -David Stern

Oh, that David Stern. Always rigging things for the Lakers.

http://edgemagazinesite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cp3.jpg

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:48 PM

If only you got some other superstar that offseason.... in a very one sided trade.... in which one player did not even play this season..... hmmmmmmm

What am I thinking of here bro? Somehting about a dynasty.....

http://posterizes.com/wp-content/uploads/Los-Angeles-Lakers-2012-2013-Dynasty-Wallpaper-1680x1050.jpg

Future24
04-01-2013, 03:54 PM
If only you got some other superstar that offseason.... in a very one sided trade.... in which one player did not even play this season..... hmmmmmmm

What am I thinking of here bro? Somehting about a dynasty.....

http://posterizes.com/wp-content/uploads/Los-Angeles-Lakers-2012-2013-Dynasty-Wallpaper-1680x1050.jpg

How is it the lakers fault that the 6ers don't have doctors.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 03:54 PM
How is it the lakers fault that the 6ers don't have doctors.

That has nothing to do with how bad that trade was for every team not named the lakers. But nice try!

ninous26
04-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Nothing new OP. Really nothing new. This has been going on for almost a decade and a half.

Main 2:
Kings/Lakers
Spurs/Suns~ Tim Donaghy.

The rest is all subtle chit thats overlooked.

At the end of the day, you look and sound like you're not all there when you talk about it. Then it goes ignored. Stern gets called out by his own referee after he gets imprisoned.. Stern acts oblivious.

Golden!

AirCanada
04-01-2013, 03:57 PM
My favorite was that way the league totally screwed over the Hawks by letting Jones get away with a last second foul on Kobe. Dat rigging.

Lasers1
04-01-2013, 04:00 PM

Traded the 2nd best center in the league for the best. Not to mention Dwight was coming off back surgery while Bynum was healthy at the time.

Sooooo one-sided bro omg

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:01 PM
My favorite was that way the league totally screwed over the Hawks by letting Jones get away with a last second foul on Kobe. Dat rigging.

1 call out of 17 trillion and you think this is justification for everything you just saw.

I am totally blown away at how on kobes dck you are. Seriously wow.

CurryTech777
04-01-2013, 04:01 PM
the sixers got the best 3 point shooting center in the league

Daewoo_Lanos
04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
That has nothing to do with how bad that trade was for every team not named the lakers. But nice try!

doesn't even matter bro. the lakers will not make the playoffs.

all bullsht and hate aside, there is a very real possibility that they go 1-7 over their next/last 8 games. doubtful, but possible.

on paper i'd say it's about 10x more likely they go 1-7 than a wade-less & lebron-less heat beating the spurs in san antonio. and that happened.

in4 refs going full retard and making it happen anyway.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Traded the 2nd best center in the league for the best. Not to mention Dwight was coming off back surgery while Bynum was healthy at the time.

Sooooo one-sided bro omg

So the fact that the gap between the best center and the 2nd best center is deeper than the Marianas trench plays no part? Bynum was not healthy at the time you fkn goon. He hasn't been healthy for more than a month his entire life.

The trade was horrific for every team not named the lakers and you know it. I dn why this affects you, you should be super super happy that the trade happened. You'd be even MORE of a lottery team with Bynum on your team.

I'm just saying that you crying about NOT getting TWO of the leagues best 5 players in the same offseason and claiming this means the league "totally screwed you" or that this is ample evidence that the league doesn't favor you, is patently absurd.

And btw, it was a SMART VETO. The lakers were about to trade rape a franchise OWNED BY THE NBA at the time. The hornets got the best trade possible with the clippers. They would've lost 10 years of their franchise with the trade the lakers had lined up.

UncertainPerson
04-01-2013, 04:04 PM
i remember lakers fans at first complaining how they were losing 2 7 footers for a PG. then as soon as the trade was vetoed, started complaining about how they wanted CP3 and how the league is rigged and BS

meanwhile, they got dwight howard for a guy who probably wont play another game in the NBA. so for free...

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:06 PM
i remember lakers fans at first complaining how they were losing 2 7 footers for a PG. then as soon as the trade was vetoed, started complaining about how they wanted CP3 and how the league is rigged and BS

meanwhile, they got dwight howard for a guy who probably wont play another game in the NBA. so for free...

I guess when you are used to getting every single thing you ever want from the league, the one time they don't give you the preceise trade rape you desire, you get to bitch and moan like you're the minnesota timberwolves or the sacramento kings.

It's hilarious really.

ninous26
04-01-2013, 04:07 PM

I think you forget to mention the Pau Gasol gift from Jerry West.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
I think you forget to mention the Pau Gasol gift from Jerry West.

The trade rape of memphis lost its significance with time, Like all things do. At the time that was the worst trade in the history of the NBA.

a 21 11 guy for a dude who was struggling to put up 11 and 7.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Much more telling in the Aldridge and rubio clips. For rubio and aldridge to get THAT upset about something? It probably was an awful awful call. I don't think Cousins has enough credibility.

Sure. I guess by the rulebook he deserved the suspension. If Josh Smith did it I would be equally upset that they enforced it. This is the playoffs. That is some poverty ass ejection/suspension.

I honestly can't even recall what you're talking about in game 6. What call.

kjjbjVww0O0

BRB under the rules, ATL was supposed to get 2 shots and the ball. Instead, the refs move the inbound spot to freaking half court. How in the hell do you move the inbound spot to half-court from under the basket.

Offsides
04-01-2013, 04:17 PM

lol shutup, Hawks suck and weren't going anywhere anyways

refs no call on Rondo in game 1 vs Miami mattered more

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 04:17 PM

After they missed call after call after call in the Lakers favor. Howard should have fouled out with 4 minutes left. He molested Horford and Ivan Johnson on two different occasions with no call.

How is this not a lane violation?

nRx1P8mSlr0

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:22 PM
kjjbjVww0O0

BRB under the rules, ATL was supposed to get 2 shots and the ball. Instead, the refs move the inbound spot to freaking half court. How in the hell do you move the inbound spot to half-court from under the basket.

Haha oh yeah I remember that now. That is still really a super super close call. I'm amazed they would even CALL that foul in that situation.

Btw, The halfcourt spot I would think is better, it's easier to defend the inbounder under the basket then at halfcourt. Either way in this mythical universe you need to A]hit both free throws B] win in overtime C] hit another game winner lol

And then D] still win game 7.

brb_ballin
04-01-2013, 04:22 PM
fuk that rustles my jimmies watching that video.

qwerty1234566
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
lol @ the kings games at the end.

Cousins surprisingly conservative.

Hardcore_D00d
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
This is new.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Haha oh yeah I remember that now. That is still really a super super close call. I'm amazed they would even CALL that foul in that situation.

Btw, The halfcourt spot I would think is better, it's easier to defend the inbounder under the basket then at halfcourt. Either way in this mythical universe you need to A]hit both free throws B] win in overtime C] hit another game winner lol

And then D] still win game 7.

With 3 seconds left, I would rather inbound from under the basket since the player will be already facing the basket when they receive the inbounds pass. They have to turn to face the basket after catching the ball when receiving the inbounds pass from the sideline.

I'm not saying that we would have for sure won but it was still a blatant fk up by the refs that did cost us any chance that we did have. I agree that the call shouldn't be called inmost cases but he was straight bear hugging Horford. You can only let so much go. ATL would have won a game 7 in ATL if we closed out game 6.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 04:28 PM
lol shutup, Hawks suck and weren't going anywhere anyways

refs no call on Rondo in game 1 vs Miami mattered more

Oh look, another ignorant Boston fan.

SD's back has to hurt from carrying all of you clowns.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:29 PM
With 3 seconds left, I would rather inbound from under the basket since the player will be already facing the basket when they receive the inbounds pass. They have to turn to face the basket after catching the ball when receiving the inbounds pass from the sideline.

I'm not saying that we would have for sure won but it was still a blatant fk up by the refs that did cost us any chance that we did have. I agree that the call shouldn't be called inmost cases but he was straight bear hugging Horford. You can only let so much go. ATL would have won a game 7 in ATL if we closed out game 6.

Also - the rule is ONE free throw and possession. So you still would lose.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Also - the rule is ONE free throw and possession. So you still would lose.

Fratello clearly says that it's 2 FT's in the vid.

CG6
04-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Is this really even relevant? The Lakers won't make it out of the West, let alone past the Heat. Jus Sayin'

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Fratello clearly says that it's 2 FT's in the vid.

I'll e-mail him a copy of the rulebook you clown. It's 1 free throw.

JetLife21
04-01-2013, 04:42 PM
I'll e-mail him a copy of the rulebook you clown. It's 1 free throw.

LMAO. Why you mad though. If he is wrong, so be it, but I don't have the time to be looking up every rule. I expect people who are paid very well to know the rules of the sport that they operate in. Refs and announcers included.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
LMAO. Why you mad though. If he is wrong, so be it, but I don't have the time to be looking up every rule. I expect people who are paid very well to know the rules of the sport that they operate in. Refs and announcers included.

Mad? Huh? I'm right. Thats the opposite of mad.

He's just an announcer.

Yank11
04-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Nothing new OP. Really nothing new. This has been going on for almost a decade and a half.

Main 2:
Kings/Lakers
Spurs/Suns~ Tim Donaghy.

The rest is all subtle chit thats overlooked.

At the end of the day, you look and sound like you're not all there when you talk about it. Then it goes ignored. Stern gets called out by his own referee after he gets imprisoned.. Stern acts oblivious.

Golden!

you forgot Hornets winning the lottery when they were for sale and no one wanted them

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 05:02 PM
you forgot Hornets winning the lottery when they were for sale and no one wanted them

False. They had multiple buyers.

Yank11
04-01-2013, 05:04 PM
False. They had multiple buyers.

true, I probably should have said that the lottery increased their value to the buyers

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 05:05 PM
true, I probably should have said that the lottery increased their value to the buyers

Precisely. NBA is so shady sometimes it's ridiculous.

kingchitarchort
04-01-2013, 05:12 PM
lol at lakers fans acting like nothings wrong

this **** happens for lebron n wade too so its not just the lakers, "superstar treatment"

****s bs, but I thought more ppl would know this by now.

Future24
04-01-2013, 05:15 PM

They agreed to it. So how is that a conspiracy? Magic(they were going to lose Howard one way or another) and Nuggets both got better...

Future24
04-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Oh look, another ignorant Boston fan.

SD's back has to hurt from carrying all of you clowns.SD isn't a Celtics fan. He'd take LeBron and the Heat's side in anything that involves Heat-Celtics.

Kershaw22
04-01-2013, 05:21 PM
i lold at patently absurd.

laker fan gonna laker fan.
most calls. most referee help. most BS trades....one thing doesn't go their way and thats their proof that the league doesn't work in their favor.

lol.

TexasMajor
04-01-2013, 05:22 PM
The amount of calls missed in favor of the Lakers is far greater than the calls that have gone in their favor.

XeReaZ
04-01-2013, 05:29 PM
U mad op?

lefizzet
04-01-2013, 05:30 PM
The amount of calls missed in favor of the Lakers is far greater than the calls that have gone in their favor.

lolwut

WRXbrah
04-01-2013, 05:38 PM
You see this **** all the time especially if you bet the NBA. Refs control the pace to go over/under and close games they can outright control the outcome. This isnt limited to just the Lakers though. Im pretty sure you could make an entire video on the Heat streak as well. So many comebacks with ref assistance but thats the NBA. Any game where you have judgement calls and no ability to challenge them will be dirty. This is the exact reason Im anti more rules in NFL.

It still makes me laugh that if you bitch about reffing, Stern fines you. No checks and balances of peace.

bking10
04-01-2013, 05:43 PM
its a genius plan, rig it so the Lakers get the 8th seed so they can get swept by the Spurs. Its almost worth risking the backlash for

Mitch1313
04-01-2013, 05:43 PM

"My dream finals would be Miami vs Miami." -David Stern

fixed.
we all know the NBA on dat der phaggy time sucking the heats cawk

FaBoLaOz
04-01-2013, 05:53 PM
with lakers getting all fouled calls for them, i wonder if the other teams in playoff race are getting less calls, i remember utah losing a few games in a row by 5 points or something.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 06:17 PM
fixed.

Except David Stern has never said your fixed quote. He real life said mine. Stay frosty hater.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 06:20 PM
They agreed to it. So how is that a conspiracy? Magic(they were going to lose Howard one way or another) and Nuggets both got better...

So you think that trade was good for the team who was GIVING AWAY Dwight? Dude shut up.

SD isn't a Celtics fan. He'd take LeBron and the Heat's side in anything that involves Heat-Celtics.

http://i.imgur.com/cEibnaP.jpg

CurryTech777
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
After they missed call after call after call in the Lakers favor. Howard should have fouled out with 4 minutes left. He molested Horford and Ivan Johnson on two different occasions with no call.

How is this not a lane violation?

nRx1P8mSlr0

****ing goat move right there. he got into the mind of one of the best shooters in the league. goat gone goat

FGCHENG
04-01-2013, 06:48 PM
lol @ the video

That's like saying last year the refs gave the title to Miami

FvMG7mZGo04

Spill512
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
lol @ the video

FvMG7mZGo04

Refs were questionable in last years playoffs. They are questionable now too. It's a business bro. Who was that one ref that got caught and started whistle blowing, saying refs are told to give certain players/teams more calls.

wickedman
04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I kept watching basketball regularly after Michael left until that 2002 series, Kings were my adopted team. At that point it became apparent the NBA is the most manipulated/as close to rigged as possible (sometimes ft disparity can be overcome) of all the major sports - and it was eventually confirmed by Tim Donaghy. Now I just watch casually, David Stern should have been forced out years ago, but it's all about money.

Amaso
04-01-2013, 07:19 PM
The better/good teams in the leagues are ALWAYS going to get the majority of 50/50 calls(except for the Spurs). It's a mental thing for refs because they are more likely to get blamed or cause a **** storm if they make a wrong/bad call for a team that was "supposed" to win a game, and this includes giving the home team the benefit of the doubt in most situations.

The Lakers have gotten the benefit of the doubt from the refs for a long time, but recently teams like Miami and OKC have been given the same benefit. Just look back at Miami's streak and think about how many poor calls were made in favor of the Heat... and that's not even looking at the majority of 50/50 calls that went there way. Also, no Heat fan should be complaining about the Lakers getting calls... since 2006 was the worst officiated series of all-time, and last years finals was definitely in favor of Miami as well.

Day1086
04-01-2013, 07:32 PM

Idk if its been mentioned yet but man you are really conveniently forgetting how awful the reffing was in favor of Atlanta at the end of the game where rondo bumped the ref. there had just been several huge missed calls which essentially decided the game and then a weak loose ball foul on rondo which is why he was already so amped up.

leafs43
04-01-2013, 07:44 PM
The refs and Stern handed the Lakers a championship in 2010.

Just watch game 7 again.

1st half, refs were calling a real good game, letting players play.

They must have gotten a phone call from Stern at halftime because in the second half, if a celtics player looked at a lakers player funny they got whistled.

This is why I don't watch the NBA.

sdballer5588
04-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Idk if its been mentioned yet but man you are really conveniently forgetting how awful the reffing was in favor of Atlanta at the end of the game where rondo bumped the ref. there had just been several huge missed calls which essentially decided the game and then a weak loose ball foul on rondo which is why he was already so amped up.

Rofl, that neg destroyed your life.

heathomer
04-01-2013, 07:50 PM
fixed.

u wot? Lakers are stilll by far the biggest money making team for the nba with the largest fan base.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
P9bXSEzNc_s

contact all over. ref standing 3 feet away. go re watch the heat vs magic game from a couple weeks ago. that game was fixed and the streak was manufactured by the nba. brb heat dont cross the central time zone once, brb play a bunch of eastern scrubs while we sprinkle in decent teams once every 8-10 days.

yungbreezy
04-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Lol. Lakers struggling mightily this season and phaggots still mad as fuk. Guess that's what happens when you're the GOAT Franchise.

BabySuaz
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
P9bXSEzNc_s

contact all over. ref standing 3 feet away. go re watch the heat vs magic game from a couple weeks ago. that game was fixed and the streak was manufactured by the nba. brb heat dont cross the central time zone once, brb play a bunch of eastern scrubs while we sprinkle in decent teams once every 8-10 days.

Not on single ref had an angle of that foul. Even the ref that was standing right there was blind sided by KD's body.

dtbrehm
04-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Did not read thread or watch the vid in OP, but the call Kobe got at the end of the Kings game was easily one of the worst I've ever seen.

Kobe doesn't react until he sees his shot is way off.
Ref waited to make the call until he saw the shot was way off.

They were winning already, but still...just sickening. Flashbacks to 2006 finals.

FGCHENG
04-01-2013, 08:42 PM
The refs and Stern handed the Lakers a championship in 2010.

Just watch game 7 again.

1st half, refs were calling a real good game, letting players play.

They must have gotten a phone call from Stern at halftime because in the second half, if a celtics player looked at a lakers player funny they got whistled.

This is why I don't watch the NBA.

Not as much as they handed the Heat the title last year. Reality is... Heat were champions last year, and Lakers were champions in 2010. If it was any other team, Stern would probably interfere, but you're talking about the Celtics here.. the franchise with the MOST NBA titles..

Anyways I'm sure a lot of people care that you don't watch the NBA anymore.

Lol. Lakers struggling mightily this season and phaggots still mad as fuk. Guess that's what happens when you're the GOAT Franchise.

This, they be all over our nuts

Daewoo_Lanos
04-01-2013, 08:57 PM
cant wait for the Lakers to finish 3-5 in their last 8 games and miss the playoffs.

and 3 is pushing it.

Strizzz
04-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Lol what a joke. Don't ever wanna hear a Laker fan bitching about the refs again.

Future24
04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
You guys forget that Vegas owns the refs.

arman24
04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
This is new and interesting.

yungbreezy
04-01-2013, 09:06 PM
cant wait for the Lakers to finish 3-5 in their last 8 games and miss the playoffs.

and 3 is pushing it.

Can't win it every year. Still have 5 titles in 12 years, I'll take it.

Personally I can't wait for your favorite player to choke his way out of the playoffs yet again.
Stern and the refs have already gifted him a Championship, he's on his own this year. We all know what happens then (see previous 8 years if you've forgotten).

Streaks
04-01-2013, 09:21 PM
So you think that trade was good for the team who was GIVING AWAY Dwight? Dude shut up.

So you're saying aaron afflalo and al harrington and moe harkless and josh mcroberts and christian eyenga are worse than losing dwight to free agency?

http://i.imgur.com/cEibnaP.jpg

walz
04-01-2013, 09:31 PM
lol @ the video

FvMG7mZGo04

this was the dumest chit ive ever seen

out of that whole vid.. there was maybe a handful of bad calls

Future24
04-01-2013, 09:38 PM
So you're saying aaron afflalo and al harrington and moe harkless and josh mcroberts and christian eyenga are worse than losing dwight to free agency?
http://www.abload.de/img/sdballerupinthismfer2ljku7.gif

FGCHENG
04-01-2013, 09:39 PM
this was the dumest chit ive ever seen

out of that whole vid.. there was maybe a handful of bad calls

Just like the video in the OP, to each their own. If you were an OKC fan, you would certainly think otherwise.

nikonD70s
04-01-2013, 09:44 PM
lol @ phaggots just barely knowing the nba is fixed.

start gambling on games...know the spreads of the games...and watch the games...ur minds will be blown away how rig the nba is. u have no idea how many games i got fcuked over from obvious rig games (srs). but u wont know till u start gambling and watching games.

any sports u can bet on...there are possiblities of it being fixed.

Future24
04-01-2013, 09:46 PM
lol @ phaggots just barely knowing the nba is fixed.

start gambling on games...know the spreads of the games...and watch the games...ur minds will be blown away how rig the nba is. u have no idea how many games i got fcuked over from obvious rig games (srs). but u wont know till u start gambling and watching games.

any sports u can bet on...there are possiblities of it being fixed.Don't forget totals ;). brb going to be under? Call every little foul.

Oh the games going over? Don't call any fouls.

http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/joey-crawford-block.gif

mk8
04-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Could someone post a link to video. I'm on mobile and for some reason embed isn't showing up

nikonD70s
04-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Don't forget totals ;). brb going to be under? Call every little foul.

Oh the games going over? Don't call any fouls.

everything bro, spreads, under/over, first halfs, quarter. everything bro. just gotta be on the right side of the fixed.

Future24
04-01-2013, 10:01 PM
everything bro, spreads, under/over, first halfs, quarter. everything bro. just gotta be on the right side of the fixed.

Its pretty funny that even after tim donaghy people still don't believe nba is fixed

Inb4 "it was just one guy"

nikonD70s
04-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Its pretty funny that even after tim donaghy people still don't believe nba is fixed

Inb4 "it was just one guy"

most people wont realized it till they start gambling on games. sometimes i can tell who will win just by looking at the spreads. repped for being aware (no rep beg)

sarodr44
04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Lakers-Mavs tomorrow.

Stern has $1764566754665896 on Lakers money line.

Rebounds45
04-01-2013, 10:23 PM
All this talk about fixing and rigging really rustles my jimmies. While it may be true, isn't it attacking the players' basketball abilities? They still play the game to win don't they? If there is rigging then wtf is the point of a kid having dreams to play in the NBA one day and become great. So what? Once you reach the NBA level it's not about basketball anymore? These greedy phaggots who probably don't even ball are ruining everything.

Phaze2
04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
I said this was going to happen way back in decemeber that the NBA will not allow the Lakers to NOT make the playoffs. It would be a blow to the league. I stated you can count on a good streak for the Lakers while the Jazz get a bad streak and what do you know, I was right. Not only that but most of the games officiating wise favored the lakers during that streak and against the jazz for their bad streak making the teams switch positions just like that.

Now you have the jazz back in the 8th seed but don't expect them to keep it. The league will carry the Lakers into the Playoffs guaranteed.

Spill512
04-01-2013, 10:36 PM
All this talk about fixing and rigging really rustles my jimmies. While it may be true, isn't it attacking the players' basketball abilities? They still play the game to win don't they? If there is rigging then wtf is the point of a kid having dreams to play in the NBA one day and become great. So what? Once you reach the NBA level it's not about basketball anymore? These greedy phaggots who probably don't even ball are ruining everything.

You ain't getting no rebounds at 5'7 118. Wicho little ass. Better get your floater game tight. Better work on that high arc little *****.

PureCardio
04-01-2013, 10:37 PM

You mean when Stern was the de facto owner of the Hornets and didn't feel like the Hornets deserved to get trade raped like the Grizzlies, Magic, etc?

Phaze2
04-01-2013, 10:40 PM
btw, the league hates the Spurs and they'll probably never win a championship again under this regiment, and most of the refs hate the spurs because of that crawford guy with his hatred towards duncan and vise versa. Having the spurs a #1 seed is the perfect team to put up against the 8th seeded lakers. The lakers will upset the spurs and go on to the 2nd round.

Forest239
04-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Lakers are chit I want them to make playoffs to fail.

Rebounds45
04-01-2013, 11:31 PM
You ain't getting no rebounds at 5'7 118. Wicho little ass. Better get your floater game tight. Better work on that high arc little *****.

lol not me, but others.

FaBoLaOz
04-02-2013, 10:17 PM
lol.

sdballer5588
04-02-2013, 10:23 PM
need some footage of that no call on the travel and the ensuing technical on dirk

Wcustom
04-02-2013, 10:56 PM
record every game of any team this season and you will be able to make the exact some montage

OneToNothing
04-02-2013, 11:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

FaBoLaOz
04-12-2013, 10:09 PM
unlucky GSW.