PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Potato, Demarcus Cousins or JR Smith?

eljobber
03-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Both have skills but both go potato, thoughts?

Reptarr
03-30-2013, 09:23 PM
DEMARCUS for the game tying THREEEE!!!

*clank*

OutWorkedByNo1
03-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Demarcus cousins, i just saw this guy put up two 3s in a row trying to tie the game in the final seconds.

skizz
03-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Demarcus cousins, i just saw this guy put up two 3s in a row trying to tie the game in the final seconds.

not two but three, lmao

Demarcus is a bigger potato by far.

OutWorkedByNo1
03-30-2013, 09:33 PM
not two but three, lmao

Demarcus is a bigger potato by far.

lol yeah but the 1st two were boneheaded plays. his 1st attempt may have been a foul but thats still not an excuse for a 7 footer who isn't known for his 3 point shot to blow your teams opportunity to tie the game in its last meaningful possession.

eljobber
03-30-2013, 09:35 PM
Are we sure we are not overreacting to one game? JR Smith has been a potato for many years.

FGCHENG
03-30-2013, 09:35 PM
JR Smith just scored 30+ points in 3 straight games off the bench, he has the right to go potato from time to time.

J2BDifferent
03-30-2013, 09:48 PM
Cousins. And it's not even close

AXnyc
03-30-2013, 10:16 PM
You serious? Cousins is in a league of his own. Guy is a ****ing retard. Honestly id put him even more retarded than Javel and that says something. Smith and Javel are known to take bad shots or whatever but Cousins just does retarded unnecessary ****. I bet you he has more techincals than both Smith and McGee combined.

Lakersbake
03-30-2013, 10:18 PM
You serious? Cousins is in a league of his own. Guy is a ****ing retard. Honestly id put him even more retarded than Javel and that says something. Smith and Javel are known to take bad shots or whatever but Cousins just does retarded unnecessary ****. I bet you he has more techincals than both Smith and McGee combined.

Yeah, Javale has a better/more heart than Cousins.

AirCanada
03-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Are we sure we are not overreacting to one game? JR Smith has been a potato for many years.

Cousins has been an idiot since he came in the league. JR is starting to smarten up a little bit this year. Cousins on the other hand is a stupider version of Zach Randolph when he was on the Knicks.

rh2fn01cngg

Shazik
03-30-2013, 11:15 PM
It's a shame because both have talent through the roof. If JR had his head screwed on right he could easily be the 3rd best SG behind Kobe and Wade, and Cousins has all the tools (size, strength, footwork, postgame, jumpshot, rebounding ability) to be the BEST, yes BEST center in the NBA by a longshot. This fuker will go for 30 and 13, 25 and 10, 22 and 13, and then suddenly slump towards 14 and 8, 11 and 5, (all on terrible fg percentage mind you,) and might get ejected in the process.

I wish badly the Celtics got Cousins like it was rumored during the deadline, simply for the league's sake. The NBA needs more dominant centers and KG would've made Cousins into a superstar.

GoldenArmKid
03-30-2013, 11:29 PM
It's a shame because both have talent through the roof. If JR had his head screwed on right he could easily be the 3rd best SG behind Kobe and Wade, and Cousins has all the tools (size, strength, footwork, postgame, jumpshot, rebounding ability) to be the BEST, yes BEST center in the NBA by a longshot. This fuker will go for 30 and 13, 25 and 10, 22 and 13, and then suddenly slump towards 14 and 8, 11 and 5, (all on terrible fg percentage mind you,) and might get ejected in the process.

I wish badly the Celtics got Cousins like it was rumored during the deadline, simply for the league's sake. The NBA needs more dominant centers and KG would've made Cousins into a superstar.

Too many people don't realize this. He has the skills and is clutch as fuk. His basketball IQ needs and decision-making skills need work though.

skizz
03-30-2013, 11:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhc5MhaZII

Yea... Still Cousins

Masstastic
03-31-2013, 12:04 AM
and Cousins has all the tools (size, strength, footwork, postgame, jumpshot, rebounding ability) to be the BEST, yes BEST center in the NBA by a longshot. This fuker will go for 30 and 13, 25 and 10, 22 and 13, and then suddenly slump towards 14 and 8, 11 and 5, (all on terrible fg percentage mind you,) and might get ejected in the process.
Kings fan checking in.

Just No man.

Boogie still has tons of work to do on his defense and that will negate him if he actually didn't get constant complaints on how he needs to play up to his abilities on offense each night.

No, he wouldn't have.

This whole Boogie to Boston trade scenarios and the reasons for them are pure fantasy.

He'd snap in that environment.

eljobber
03-31-2013, 12:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhc5MhaZII

Yea... Still Cousins

Cousins is a potato.

OutWorkedByNo1
03-31-2013, 12:19 AM
No, he wouldn't have.

This whole Boogie to Boston trade scenarios and the reasons for them are pure fantasy.

He'd snap in that environment.

Danny ainge,Doc rivers,Paul pierce,Rajon rondo,& especially Kevin garnett would not allow him to effect the team negatively. theirs too much power and leadership on the team for Cousins to mess that environment up. KG,Rondo,& Doc would have elevated his game to Bynum ( when healthy) status. their is no one in the Kings to discipline cousins since no one their has any credibility.he knows he can act up because the team needs him more than he needs them. he is also the best player on the team with a coach that hasn't accomplished nothing as an NBA head coach so the respect is not their for him.Doc and KG will have Cousins in check and having him play to his full potential.

jd29
03-31-2013, 12:31 AM
Agree with everything posted but I feel like JR Smith has the skill set to be one of the best in the game so more is going to waste so to speak

CurryTech777
03-31-2013, 12:35 AM
jr smith is talented lol?

arman24
03-31-2013, 12:36 AM
javale mcgee anyone?

jd29
03-31-2013, 12:41 AM
jr smith is talented lol?

Me putting a ribbon in my sig that is supporting somebody that has cancer is whiteknighting? Pleas explain

CurryTech777
03-31-2013, 12:45 AM
Didn't know she hand cancer my b that makes much more sense. jsut realized thats a ribbon and not a rocket, also, im out of vodka. will rep on rc