PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Genetics or just Diet?

15meyers462
03-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Okay well i have no problem putting on or losing wait as long as i track calories. But i am wondering i have always been pretty lean, small joints and i think broad shoulders. I decided to go on a bulk in february and since then i have gained 15 Lbs and my max's especially bench jave gone up incredibly quick, about 20lbs to be exact. Is it just my diet or genetics? I try to clean bulk but i dont have the time to cook cause im always working so i wnd up having to eat proccesed food all the time. I have gained weight too fast though and i dont wanna be fay so i lowered my calories down to 3000

Kusie
03-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Okay well i have no problem putting on or losing wait as long as i track calories. But i am wondering i have always been pretty lean, small joints and i think broad shoulders. I decided to go on a bulk in february and since then i have gained 15 Lbs and my max's especially bench jave gone up incredibly quick, about 20lbs to be exact. Is it just my diet or genetics? I try to clean bulk but i dont have the time to cook cause im always working so i wnd up having to eat proccesed food all the time. I have gained weight too fast though and i dont wanna be fay so i lowered my calories down to 3000

Is what just your diet or genetics? Your increase in bench strength? If this is your first bulk then yes it's your diet.

Clean bulking has nothing to do with quality of food but how much of a surplus you are going into

AlwaysTryin
03-27-2013, 09:22 PM
15lb in 2 months? You're fulking

It's your diet

Kusie
03-27-2013, 09:25 PM
15lb in 2 months? You're fulking

It's your diet

Must have missed this part. 15lbs in 2 months is huge lol definitely diet.