PDA

View Full Version : Protean Question?

DanRey
03-27-2013, 07:12 PM
I just got my tubes of protean in the mail today, i got red velvet and strawberry. I don't know if im just plain blind but how much water/milk should I mix it with? I tried strawberry already which tasted really good but i think i put a bit to much water.

thanks

mtpaquette
03-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Personal preference. If you like a thicker shake add less liquid and if you like thinner add more liquid.

mjf100215
03-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Soooo, you got tubes of protean?

tubes?

protean?

ok.

DanRey
03-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Personal preference. If you like a thicker shake add less liquid and if you like thinner add more liquid.

Alrighty thanks, ill just have to experiment a bit

SoftballNerd
03-27-2013, 07:27 PM
I just got my tubes of protean in the mail today, i got red velvet and strawberry. I don't know if im just plain blind but how much water/milk should I mix it with? I tried strawberry already which tasted really good but i think i put a bit to much water.

thanks

we recommend 4-6oz of liquid per scoop... Personally I go 2 scoops + 14oz of icy cold water. Play around with the liquid amount until you find your sweet spot.

EPolis13
03-27-2013, 07:27 PM

thanks

It's up to you - the serving suggestion on the side is really just that - a suggestion. I personally like mine a little thicker, so I add less almond milk. You can play around with what liquid you use, as well (i.e. water vs almond milk vs whole milk). Those are my 2 favorite flavors right there. Really hope you enjoy them :)

DanRey
03-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Awesome thanks, even with a fair bit of water the strawberry was really good, can't wait to try red velvet

SoftballNerd
03-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Awesome thanks, even with a fair bit of water the strawberry was really good, can't wait to try red velvet

Glad you are liking the strawberry, it is one of my favs

or_yourlivingtodie
03-27-2013, 07:36 PM
12oz milk = my sweet spot