PDA

View Full Version : Campus patrols to target black on white crime

Spartan5364
03-27-2013, 04:43 PM
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Towson-U-Student-Patrol-Sparks-Racism-Charges-200074831.html

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIjmf8vAnyrtACDBBTPJ8PPjxEy25C1 pdAZMFGWeoj5uPXRQ3Z

A plan to have unarmed students patrolling the campus of Towson University on foot has sparked accusations of racism.

The planned patrols are the brainchild of senior Mathew Heimbach, who also happens to head a group called the White Student Union.

Heimbach has written on his blog that Towson is experiencing a “black crime wave” with “black predators” preying on the “white majority student body.”

"Just like I wouldn't be offended if -- when you talk about serial killers, the average serial killer is a blue-collar, educated white male," Heimbach told News4's Jim Rosenfield.

"It doesn't offend me to be able to talk about the facts," Heimbachsaid.

Other students disagree. One black student told Rosenfield, "I thought [Heimbach's statements were] racist, but they have their freedom of speech."

"Certain things are just ingrained in you by your cultural values and what you were taught as a kid," a white student said.

Heimbach's group is not university-sanctioned, but it has attracted the attention of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which lists the White Student Union on a so-called "hate map" of white supremacist groups.

"I'm not a future leader of hate," Heimbach says. "What I want to do in my entire life is enter seminary and become an Orthodox priest."

Heimbach hopes to begin the patrols early next week.

About time people started speaking up about this chit.

fitnessislife
03-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Zmg wahhh racissssttt!!!!!1!!

hooked4life
03-27-2013, 04:57 PM
OP looks like a pussy.

(sorry, couldn't help it).

djwolford
03-27-2013, 04:58 PM
I miss the good ol' days when we mostly just had black on black crime. (not srs)

Spartan5364
03-27-2013, 05:00 PM
OP looks like a pussy.

(sorry, couldn't help it).

was getting mad and thinking about what to reply then actually got it and was like
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/2008chode/Gifz/gladje4.gif

tsbalr120
03-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Black on white crime doesn't exist OP sorry

SigmundFreud
03-27-2013, 05:49 PM
It should just be called crime. Racism will never go away if we keep using it all the time. I've had foreign friends ask me why American's talk about race so much. They say in the country they're from it isn't even something they think about.

GreatOldOne
03-27-2013, 05:54 PM
It should just be called crime. Racism will never go away if we keep using it all the time. I've had foreign friends ask me why American's talk about race so much. They say in the country they're from it isn't even something they think about.

ok, let's get it started. there are no more white people. no more black people. you may say that i'm a dreamer...but i'm not the only one. i hope one day that you can join us. and then, the world can live as one.

flairon
03-27-2013, 05:56 PM

are they the majority or the minority?

Shreder54
03-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Inappropriate post

Bushmaster
03-27-2013, 05:58 PM
ok, let's get it started. there are no more white people. no more black people. you may say that i'm a dreamer...but i'm not the only one. i hope one day that you can join us. and then, the world can live as one.

I can't imagine that... :confused:

m0ridin
03-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Surely, this is what we need as a nation right now.

(Obviously not srs. Negged on recharge.)

brighamw
03-27-2013, 06:11 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/very_interesting.gif

flairon
03-27-2013, 06:15 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o282/sportbiketed06/grande-fratello-amazing-hot-girl-touching-her-boobs-animated-gif.gif

did they get waterlogged?

brighamw
03-27-2013, 06:17 PM
did they get waterlogged?

I don't know what you're talking about ;)

Kadafi25
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Heimbach. Sound like a serious Jew. Bunch of fuking betas, how about you fight your battles yourself. Fuking "white patrol", what a bunch of confirmed betas.

brighamw
03-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Heimbach. Sound like a serious Jew. Bunch of fuking betas, how about you fight your battles yourself. Fuking "white patrol", what a bunch of confirmed betas.

So you're against safety patrols of any form rather in neighborhoods or on college campus?

People should just "fight their own battles"?

Does this include women, children, elderly?

I'll have to remember that if I'm ever downtown & I see an old woman getting mugged & screaming for help...

Stupid old bitch should just fight her own battles!

Spartan5364
03-27-2013, 06:34 PM

that's actually a german surname

brighamw
03-27-2013, 06:36 PM
that's actually a german surname

Shhhhh!

You're ruining his moment of Jew hate :D

Kadafi25
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
So you're against safety patrols of any form rather in neighborhoods or on college campus?

People should just "fight their own battles"?

Does this include women, children, elderly?

I'll have to remember that if I'm ever downtown & I see an old woman getting mugged & screaming for help...

Stupid old bitch should just fight her own battles!

Any infirm person living in a civilised society will not require a patrol of any sort to defend them.

In Scotland, if anyone of any race tried to attack an infirm person, any able stander-by would act to protect them, no questions asked.

Btw, I just googled this Heimbach boy. What in the fuk is this Heimbach boy who stands at around 30+%bf with no discernible muscle mass going to do unarmed against anybody? I'm sure criminals in his vicinity are paralysed in fear.

brighamw
03-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Any infirm person living in a civilised society will not require a patrol of any sort to defend them.

In Scotland, if anyone of any race tried to attack an infirm person, any able stander-by would act to protect them, no questions asked.

Btw, I just googled this Heimbach boy. What in the fuk is this Heimbach boy who stands at around 30+%bf with no discernible muscle mass going to do unarmed against anybody? I'm sure criminals in his vicinity are paralysed in fear.

****ing infirm pussy!

Why doesn't he fight his battles himself?

Renegade83
03-27-2013, 06:47 PM
http://www.towson.edu/adminfinance/facilities/police/crimeprevention/crimelog.asp

I'm confused I'm looking at these crime reports and a lot of it is drunk retards doing stupid ****. LOL.

Spartan5364
03-27-2013, 06:48 PM

He would lose worse than Chisora against Klitschko ;)

Kadafi25
03-27-2013, 06:51 PM
He would lose worse than Chisora against Klitschko ;)

Chisora fought very well against Klitschko so I fail to see your point. He only lost because of the reach and height disadvantage which is beyond his control.

Maybe he would have won if he had a black patrol in the ring with him.

tnel00
03-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Live about 30 minutes from Towson

There has been a marked increase of black on white crime in Baltimore in the last year. Quite a few local articles about it. I know one of the theories is that's a form of gang initiation by some of the inner city gangs.

I see nothing wrong with what this student is doing.

tnel00
03-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Heimbach. Sound like a serious Jew.

WTF???

Does Ramirez sound like a jewish surname also?

Kadafi25
03-27-2013, 07:03 PM

Yep. Can't see this stoking racial tensions at all.

Besides, in any event, Heimbach wouldn't do shiit if he saw some big black guy carrying out a crime.

IDrinkBloodLOL
03-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Inappropriate post

brighamw
03-27-2013, 07:12 PM
i see your cat, and raise you a woman rubbing a cat.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb0eo4LHrV1rfjzfxo1_500.gif

VTheKing
03-27-2013, 07:45 PM
I thought the guy just wanted to show the double-standard when it comes to dealing with crime (e.g. white on black = hate crime, black on white = normal crime), but wow, he's actually a potato.

dweeegs
03-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Live about 30 minutes from Towson

There has been a marked increase of black on white crime in Baltimore in the last year. Quite a few local articles about it. I know one of the theories is that's a form of gang initiation by some of the inner city gangs.

Sup Howard County bro... ever been to Elkridge?

tnel00
03-27-2013, 09:35 PM

http://i.minus.com/ietnmOH1Yt4cl.gif

Thread is now about this .gif

tnel00
03-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Sup Howard County bro... ever been to Elkridge?

live about 5 min away from elkridge

illriginalized
03-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Cracker day still eixsts? I got jumped in middle school by 3 black kids.. luckily they hit like little girls.

HumptyBrah
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM

[img]
I need the source and I need it now

Bosscoo
03-28-2013, 01:17 AM

So you would be fine for black students to set up vigilante 'safety' patrols targeting white students on college grounds?

Don't respond with some laughable argument that we can trust them to be objective and not at all prejudiced when assessing whose a 'threat'.

MuscleGunner
03-28-2013, 01:30 AM

LOL, stupid anti Semite.

GermanBB
03-28-2013, 03:25 AM
depending on area... good idea. sorry people are getting offended, but for anyone that lives in a predominantly black area... you understand fully that racism is alive and well amongst a SMALL % of either race..

though I would had just started a campus patrol... not a campus patrol of only white people. but if it is the case that the majority of the area's crime is committed by blacks, so what? criminal is a colorless word.

Kharvok
03-28-2013, 04:37 AM
Black on other races violent crime makes up the vast majority of intteracial crime. Glad someone is doing something about it.

YUL
03-28-2013, 06:29 AM
WTF???

Does Ramirez sound like a jewish surname also?

this. the guy isn't even white

http://touchfm.org/wp/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/68c21_heimbach16x9.jpg

BruceBruce325
03-28-2013, 06:41 AM
black on white crime: not racist
white on black crime: racist

how man fuks i give? none

im all for this... good for the kid

stats are stats... can't call it racist