PDA

View Full Version : Meat for muslim bodybuilders

essa1111
03-26-2013, 08:42 AM
hey guys this is my first post here just wanted to ask what meats are idel for muslim person, becasue we are not allowed to eat pork.

so e.g chicken breast etc

my main goal is to get gain weight and muscle and to tone my body what i have learnt so far is that our bodies need the following to grow lean muscle

protain (grow muscle )
carbs (to fule body)
fats (not sure what fats are for)
vitmins

at the moment im novices been out of active sports or excerecise since 2010

im reserching at momement but im struggle with the nurtation side of things firstly at momemnt i eat 1 meal a day and ihavo force my self to eat that and secondy i cant cook.

has to introduce my self or perper myself to the comming onslught of work plans or i have decided to follow follow th convit condtioing exercises and sixpack shortcut has introduction to get my body ready for one of the bodybuidling programs.

my current stats are
weight is is 10st 1lb, 64.4kg

hight 5'7.3 , 1.71m

this part of info i dont understand so if you can explain this to me i would really appreacatie it

B.M.I 22.0
body fat 38.6%
body fat mass 24.8 kg
age 29

i look forward to your replys and comments and advice.

Eshan Ul-Haq aka essa1111

WonderPug
03-26-2013, 08:45 AM
If the only prohibition in your diet is pork products, then you should consume whatever other meat, fish and fowl you enjoy eating.

RealityKings
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
lol...I'm so confused,
What do you need help with?

Did you work out your calorie intake and macros mate?

Just eat any meat besides pork? Chicken, lamb, fish and such?
Easy, one meal a day isn't going to be enough though...

moosedahgoose
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Check out the stickies my man.

As far as non-pork protein sources - Steak, beef, chicken, salmon, tuna, whey (most), and many more.

essa1111
03-26-2013, 09:38 AM
lool i mean what are the lean meat muscle called for each animal excluding pork with good protain, so when i go to the local bucthers i know what to ask for, i cant just go and ask for meat it might have fat in it hope you understand waht i mean also im still reading the sticky but hers to much info and most of them dont explain the basic they just start off with assuming you know what they are.

i have many question about alot things that but thier in different lcoation or sub catergiers or different article iif you could provided us with a basic break down of everything article or some thing tht talsk about a bit about eevrything that would help alot.

its just that im having problems understaing some of the words that are using, like i was just watching Jasons skinnyfat should you bulk or cut and the info was to advance for me because i didnt understand most of it, its so confusing.

WonderPug
03-26-2013, 09:55 AM
lool i mean what are the lean meat muscle called for each animal excluding pork with good protain, so when i go to the local bucthers i know what to ask for, i cant just go and ask for meat it might have fat in it hope you understand waht i mean also im still reading the sticky but hers to much info and most of them dont explain the basic they just start off with assuming you know what they are.Why don't you want to consume nutrition meals with dietary fat? Are your goals malnutrition?

its just that im having problems understaing some of the words that are using, like i was just watching Jasons skinnyfat should you bulk or cut and the info was to advance for me because i didnt understand most of it, its so confusing.What is your native language?

Maybe someone here speaks the same language and thus can help clarify.

taymag
03-26-2013, 10:04 AM
No pork? You have a million options still (steak, beef, fish, whey and more). If you Google your question you will find answers in your language, I am guessing it is asked a lot.

And you might want to figure out a solution to that one meal a day thing.. Not the best approach for results

Mdenatale
03-26-2013, 10:16 AM
lool i mean what are the lean meat muscle called for each animal excluding pork with good protain, so when i go to the local bucthers i know what to ask for, i cant just go and ask for meat it might have fat in it hope you understand waht i mean also im still reading the sticky but hers to much info and most of them dont explain the basic they just start off with assuming you know what they are.

i have many question about alot things that but thier in different lcoation or sub catergiers or different article iif you could provided us with a basic break down of everything article or some thing tht talsk about a bit about eevrything that would help alot.

its just that im having problems understaing some of the words that are using, like i was just watching Jasons skinnyfat should you bulk or cut and the info was to advance for me because i didnt understand most of it, its so confusing.

Almost any kind of fish will be a good source of protein and fat. Chicken breasts are lower fat than legs and wings. All beef cut have fat, which is ok by the way. The leaner cuts of beef are eye of round, top sirloin, sirloin tips, top round.

qksc2
03-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Who did your bodyfat because at 5'7" and 141lbs 38%bf is awful high for that weight.....

ironwill2008
03-26-2013, 10:26 AM
what meats are idel for muslim person, becasue we are not allowed to eat pork.

Anything that doesn't come off of a pig would probably qualify.

essa1111
03-26-2013, 10:55 AM
thanks guys for the comments

first of all im from United Kingdom born and breed here so my native launague is english but my grammer sucks,

i understand that every meat has fat in it but all i was asking what meat shall i get which part of the body is lean meat by the way what do they mean by lean meat is thth the part of the body which has less fat.

to every 1 who is concerned about me eating 1 meal a day that is currently now without even starting training yet but it will change soon has i figure my nurtration needs and start training also please read my blog to get more info about myself.

reagrading the stats i give thats what got off the machine it reads your wight, hight , B.MI and gives total body fat mass which i dont understand so if some one can explain to me that would be nice.

back in the days i used to have six pack and nice looking well defiened body but been unactive the defienation has gone but not total got belly now but if i teness my tummy you can still see a 2 pack.

Who did your bodyfat because at 5'7" and 141lbs 38%bf is awful high for that weight.....

im shocked becuase i dont look fat but like i said i dont know what bodyfat is and body fat mass is.
here are the states again

wight 10st 1lb , 64.4kg
hight 5, 7.3" 1.71 m
Bmi, 22.0

body fat, 38,6%
body fat mass 24.8kg
age 29

guys what shall i do first please guide me like e.g clean bulk, dirty bulk, what is a slow cut, fast cut,

how much protain i need, carbs, fats etc .

Mdenatale
03-26-2013, 02:08 PM
Your body fat % can't be 38.6% unless you built like a beach ball. At your height and weight you would need something around a 48" waist. Your BMI is right in the middle of the normal weight range.

If you don't know what body fat is, then how did you arrive at the numbers you are giving?

Go read the stickies in the nutrition forum, especially those by emma-leigh. You need to take some initiative and learn.

Mdenatale
03-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Wait just read you got the numbers off of some machine. Well they are wrong. Go do some reading in the stickies.

essa1111
03-26-2013, 02:36 PM
tht the thing i cant becuse i dont understand it i need help with it all day ive been reading but i cant make since of it i guess that reading is wrong so how do i find my true body fat% comon guys reason why im asking here is so that you can help instead of sending me to the sticky dont you think ive already tried there.

Wakaaa
03-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Wtf? I'm Muslim and I am shocked to see this question. There's other sources of proteins and fats other than pork. Chicken, fish, beef, turkey etc..

Why do you find the need to ask about pork?

Wakaaa
03-26-2013, 02:45 PM
tht the thing i cant becuse i dont understand it i need help with it all day ive been reading but i cant make since of it i guess that reading is wrong so how do i find my true body fat% comon guys reason why im asking here is so that you can help instead of sending me to the sticky dont you think ive already tried there.

Post some pics. People will give you an estimate, use the formulas in the stickies to figure out your TDEE.. It's not hard. It's numbers and it clearly tells you what to plug in. Nobody is going to do all the calculations for you, as that's not how this forum is meant to be. You need to figure it out for yourself, or else you're going to have a hard time in the future when your body changes.

essa1111
03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Wtf? I'm Muslim and I am shocked to see this question. There's other sources of proteins and fats other than pork. Chicken, fish, beef, turkey etc..

Why do you find the need to ask about pork?

i was watching a video from six pack short cut cooking video and he was showing differnt meats from different animals and one of them was pork becuase i dont enough about meats so thts why i asked if certain body meat parts are better then others but nvm il stick to fish, chicken breast etc.

Wakaaa
03-26-2013, 03:02 PM
i was watching a video from six pack short cut cooking video and he was showing differnt meats from different animals and one of them was pork becuase i dont enough about meats so thts why i asked if certain body meat parts are better then others but nvm il stick to fish, chicken breast etc.

You clearly did not read the stickies. You said earlier you read the stickies but did not know how to calculate how much you need to eat. You also didn't UNDERSTAND what the stickies have for you to learn. Forget what some guy tells you in a video. It's calories in vs calories out. Eat at a deficit to lose weight and at a surplus to gain weight. There is no better part of meat. It's all about the macronutrients and whether or not they fit your caloric intake. There's no magic about those foods that guy showed in his video so disregard what types of food are shown to you by "six pack shortcut," those are foods he prefers unless he's a believer of the many myths you seem to believe in also.

essa1111
03-26-2013, 03:18 PM
what are u on about m8 i was just asking simply question watf is wrong with u guys if u cant help just shut up for god shake.

anyway ithink tht body fat% is wrong i think im near 24% mark,

going to give it other go at Calculating Calories and Macro's sticky just one question how do i work out my body fat i went to this website it ask for my wight and wasit size and give me a body fat % is there a more accurate way of finding out and by the way if u cant help plz dont bother replying peace and offence

supersayinALI
03-26-2013, 03:29 PM
hey guys this is my first post here just wanted to ask what meats are idel for muslim person, becasue we are not allowed to eat pork.

so e.g chicken breast etc

my main goal is to get gain weight and muscle and to tone my body what i have learnt so far is that our bodies need the following to grow lean muscle

protain (grow muscle )
carbs (to fule body)
fats (not sure what fats are for)
vitmins

at the moment im novices been out of active sports or excerecise since 2010

im reserching at momement but im struggle with the nurtation side of things firstly at momemnt i eat 1 meal a day and ihavo force my self to eat that and secondy i cant cook.

has to introduce my self or perper myself to the comming onslught of work plans or i have decided to follow follow th convit condtioing exercises and sixpack shortcut has introduction to get my body ready for one of the bodybuidling programs.

my current stats are
weight is is 10st 1lb, 64.4kg

hight 5'7.3 , 1.71m

this part of info i dont understand so if you can explain this to me i would really appreacatie it

B.M.I 22.0
body fat 38.6%
body fat mass 24.8 kg
age 29

i look forward to your replys and comments and advice.

Eshan Ul-Haq aka essa1111

pork isnt even good for muscle building

WonderPug
03-26-2013, 03:30 PM
At this point, I can only presume the OP is trolling.

pretend
03-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Step 1: http://www.turtlediary.com/grade-1-worksheets/esl-efl-worksheets.html
Step 2: Yes, you can actually go into the butcher's and ask for "meat". He will then ask you questions, allowing you to clarify what you meant, until he understands your desires and sells you some fine, juicy meat. Just make sure to tell him about your choice to not eat pork.
Step 3: Eat the meat. Cooking may be required.

qksc2
03-26-2013, 05:14 PM
You claim you read the stickies and do not understand, how is reading the same or close to the same information re-typed by us going to help you understand?