PDA

View Full Version : How does this diet look guys - Lean bulking

lpotter1
03-26-2013, 07:16 AM
Hey guys, attached is what i have basically been eating all week. I know that my foods dont often vary (I'm a fussy eater, but looking to get that sorted whilst bulking)

So i have worked out my macro nutrients (im 159lbs - 22% BFP) and im looking roughly at the following macros.

Pro - 182g
Carbs - 340g
Fats - 60- 65g

2650-2700 calories a day

Now im aware that i havent totaled my carb intake for the day but regardless of this fact do them figures look okay for someone to lean bulk?

Also if anyone has some suggestions on some other carb sources that would be great!

Thanks all

germaine07
03-26-2013, 07:27 AM
I'd personally up fats to at least 70g.

Calories appear a little low but the scale will judge that.

lpotter1
03-26-2013, 07:46 AM
I'd personally up fats to at least 70g.

Calories appear a little low but the scale will judge that.

Cool dude, yeah i have a desk job so didnt want to overdo the calories really but thats something i will monitor as i go along.

WonderPug
03-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Set protein to 130 grams and fat to 75 grams, with your remaining caloric intake composed from whatever mix of carbs and additional protein and fat you prefer.

Also take care to ensure micronutrient sufficiency, preferably derived from a diet composed in the (vast) majority from whole and minimally processed foods.

ChikN10der
03-26-2013, 08:00 AM
you can drop the protein and carbs a bit, I personally like my diet a little fattier.

I do around 80-90 fats when bulking, but a lot come from olive oil.

lpotter1
03-26-2013, 08:17 AM
you can drop the protein and carbs a bit, I personally like my diet a little fattier.

I do around 80-90 fats when bulking, but a lot come from olive oil.

I do love cooking in olive oil, does make foods have a fuller taste, plus i enjoy eating peanut butter and almonds but was a bit worried about the fat content i was taking in.

Lowering the carbs in my diet would help a bunch because i find it quite hard to get that many carbs in a day!