PDA

View Full Version : Dickhead Richard Sherman Destroys Dickhead Skip Bayless On First Take

gentao
03-08-2013, 06:16 AM
HkPUj30GpPs

batman15
03-08-2013, 06:22 AM
Lol.

LiftLaughLust
03-08-2013, 06:29 AM
loved how he just went right at him about how he's accomplished nothing.
Troll vs Troll
I think Skip's jimmies were much more rustled

Yank11
03-08-2013, 06:35 AM
SAS face the entire time was the best part

DiscipIine
03-08-2013, 06:40 AM
...i'm better at life than you. hahahaha wow he's just ****ting on him.

jalundah
03-08-2013, 06:45 AM
richard sherman is such an insecure little phaggot

skip needs to be put in his place sometimes but all richard sherman did was destroy his reputation by sounding a little b*tch that can't take any criticism

jimmies semi-rustled

still lol'd

IShootCMen
03-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Skip being at a loss for words a few times

That's something new

badnewzbro
03-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Not sure if srs. Sherman embarrassed himself. Skip knocked him out in that round.

Antonio519
03-08-2013, 07:19 AM
lol sherman is a dumbfuk..."I'm better than you" wtf...does he not know that skip is in a different field

seems like his jimmies are rustled as fuk

kethnaab
03-08-2013, 07:27 AM
HkPUj30GpPs

skip bayless is a tw@t

mayweathermusic
03-08-2013, 07:30 AM
The only thing Sherman destroyed was his own reputation as a man. Embarrassing really.

Big_Pete1000
03-08-2013, 07:39 AM
that was painful to watch. Sherman acting like a spoiled teenager.

AndrettiFamily
03-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Dick Sherman is a troll
lmao Skip's been a journalist for like 40 years and he says "You've accomplished nothing"
I Hope he wasnt srs

Edit:
Stephen A smith was cringing

Basic_wonder
03-08-2013, 07:52 AM
I wait for the day where I never have to hear either of these guys speak ever again ....

MA5Bergey
03-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Sherman did not destroy Bayless. He simply came off as a self-entitled ******* and lost the respect of 90% of the people who watched that interview. Sure, he can ball, but he's obviously a piece of **** human being.

NoS_oUtLaSt
03-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Still during that whole thing Skip made points. Sherman acted like a child, didn't answer any of the questions, and pretty much called Sherman out for all he's trying to do in make a name for himself and build an image.

I've never seen it but its pretty much what I would imagine a conversation between Chris Brown and Kanye West to look like. Two clowns.

KMR
03-08-2013, 08:32 AM
From the looks of it, it was one tool going after another. Ho-hum.

Spill512
03-08-2013, 08:33 AM
How is this destroying? He sounded like an idiot.

Filthy Animal
03-08-2013, 08:42 AM
lol @ destroyed. sherman came off as an insecure little phaggot. would love to see him back in 15 years when hes retired and after he pisses all his money away and skip is still trolling espn lulz.

AndrettiFamily
03-08-2013, 08:48 AM
I wish sherman busted out and said "I, Richard Sherman, am a Greek God and the NFL is Athens"

scotyg
03-08-2013, 08:49 AM
lold @ "destroyed"

ImaGooner
03-08-2013, 08:50 AM
I hate when stupid people try to make themselves sound intelligent. He literally dodged every question.

Calling someone pompous and arrogant one sentence and then turning around and saying, "I'm better than you at life". Strong fuking ignorance.

lsiberian
03-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Suggs is a lot better at this than Sherman. Skip Bayless has done way more than Sherman. Dude is the alpha troll in the world of sports.

leakypipe23
03-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Skip said he isn't in Revis' class specifically to rile him up. I'm not sure what Bayless has done to contribute to sports.

bottle_cap
03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
I can only imagine how hard his PR team were cringing

JoshSD619
03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
SAS was my favorite part of this segment, his face the whole time was priceless! Haha.

I hate guys like Sherman, he knows he's good, and instead of being humble, quiet guy, he feels the need to boast about it and try to put down others. "I'm better than you at life"? Seriously? What kind of grown man says that to another man just because their jimmies got rustled.

dtbrehm
03-08-2013, 09:43 AM
How did he destroy Skip?

Lol'ed at SAS' mental facepalm at 1:16

StarfaceChris
03-08-2013, 09:47 AM
destroyed? the guy is mind raped by skip thats what skip does thats what he wants you to do. lol at this meltdown being called "destroys skip" succesfull troll is succesfull.

dekd
03-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Sherman was on a whole new level of butthurt wow

FGCHENG
03-08-2013, 09:55 AM
The only thing Sherman destroyed was his own reputation as a man. Embarrassing really.

this lol. I don't like Skip Bayless, but the man embarrassed himself here. Sherman is not better at life than Skip because more people knows the name "Skip Bayless" than "Richard Sherman."

TheDude88
03-08-2013, 09:55 AM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2008/10/imageshack-repost4bq.jpg

Opie must've missed the 4 page thread on the first page..

MaximosJ
03-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Gotta agree with the others. Sherman just seemed butthurt and bichy.

BEASTMODE420
03-08-2013, 10:11 AM
this lol. I don't like Skip Bayless, but the man embarrassed himself here. Sherman is not better at life than Skip because more people knows the name "Skip Bayless" than "Richard Sherman."

More people knowing your name =/= Better at life

do you even life?

How is the all pro professional athlete being interrupted during a charity campaign for this crap worse at life then the man sitting at a desk poking the bear trying to get ratings for his show?

I guess you've never watched Skip or a football game if you don't appreciate what these athletes do to succeed on the field.

wickedman
03-08-2013, 10:31 AM
I like both of them, think Sherman is a funny dude and Skip is gratingly entertaining if such a thing is possible (he might have invented it), but Sherman definitely came off like the dummy in this exchange. Skip didn't have to say anything, Sherman rambling on about being better at life out of nowhere sounded really lame.

Had he gone with:
-Skip, no one will argue that I am one of the top 3 players at my position at the highest level of my job, would anyone say you are a top 3 sports television personality? Top 30? Maybe?
-Skip, I draw attention to myself by trash talking the opponent, you draw attention to your show by introducing the discussion of race in any possible story even when there is none, let's talk about why you do that?
-Skip, didn't you say you would take Austin Rivers with the second overall pick?

He just needed to prepare himself, he didn't and in turn sounded like an idiot.

BEASTMODE420
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM
I like both of them, think Sherman is a funny dude and Skip is gratingly entertaining if such a thing is possible (he might have invented it), but Sherman definitely came off like the dummy in this exchange. Skip didn't have to say anything, Sherman rambling on about being better at life out of nowhere sounded really lame.

Had he gone with:
-Skip, no one will argue that I am one of the top 3 players at my position at the highest level of my job, would anyone say you are a top 3 sports television personality? Top 30? Maybe?
-Skip, I draw attention to myself by trash talking the opponent, you draw attention to your show by introducing the discussion of race in any possible story even when there is none, let's talk about why you do that?
-Skip, didn't you say you would take Austin Rivers with the second overall pick?

He just needed to prepare himself, he didn't and in turn sounded like an idiot.

Well said! So much material out there against Skip and he didn't touch any of it. You could tell he winged this, almost looked like he just woke up. Yawing the whole time, looks like he took to much Benadryl or something night before lol

I wonder if a little adderoll would have helped....

FGCHENG
03-08-2013, 10:59 AM
More people knowing your name =/= Better at life

do you even life?

How is the all pro professional athlete being interrupted during a charity campaign for this crap worse at life then the man sitting at a desk poking the bear trying to get ratings for his show?

I guess you've never watched Skip or a football game if you don't appreciate what these athletes do to succeed on the field.

fair enough, but if one of his goals is to be a role model to children and others who looks up to him (like those high school kids who he talks to), he has failed terribly. He might be a hard working man on the field, but off the field people will more or less view him as an ******* now. Of course you can't see that because you're a biased seahawks fan, and you will think everything Sherman says is correct.

Workout4ever
03-08-2013, 11:06 AM
skip 1 sherman 0

where's the full interview?

lol'ed at sas cringing

ElMariachi
03-08-2013, 11:09 AM
fair enough, but if one of his goals is to be a role model to children and others who looks up to him (like those high school kids who he talks to), he has failed terribly. He might be a hard working man on the field, but off the field people will more or less view him as an ******* now. Of course you can't see that because you're a biased seahawks fan, and you will think everything Sherman says is correct.

The more he pulls stuff like this, the more people beyond those who root for the Seahawks, will be rooting for him to fail....HARD....and as an extension, the Seahawks as well. If his play is anything short of dominating, he's going to get clowned like no other. You can't place yourself up on as high a pedestal as he has and hope to receive any leniency if you don't achieve to that level.

If he has a bad game and gets beat a few times, he'll never hear the end of it.

gottk2x
03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
upset this wasn't posted on the 1st page

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152374093

isp
03-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Sherman destroyed himself... all skip had to do was sit back and try not to break out in a fit of laughter

Bezzz
03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Good for him, all Skip does is attack people, when someone does it back I guess there a "Bad person"

BEASTMODE420
03-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Good for him, all Skip does is attack people, when someone does it back I guess there a "Bad person"

lol'd reps on recharge

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

badnewzbro
03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Predictably Beastmode420 comes in trying to back Sherman.

Brah he looked retarded, face it.

JmanTheJuiceman
03-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Predictably Beastmode420 comes in trying to back Sherman.

Brah he looked retarded, face it.

Hahaha yuuuup

iamgenus
03-08-2013, 02:04 PM

I'm no spelling police but really?

And that's what Skip gets paid to do...bring controversy to the show so everyone gets riled up and has to watch the next show to hear/hate on what Skip says next.

Sherman is a football player and if you ask him he's one of the best in the game. Last year he played great but the guy is putting himself on a pedestal real quick and Skip is 100% right that he's becoming more known for his trash talking than his play. And as much as Sherman wants to ignore this...he is in fact trying to get his name out there so he can be talked about as one of the best.

I don't necessarily blame him from using that path but when someone in the media calls you out on it don't get all butthurt and start personally attacking a guy doing his job. If you think your sh*t don't stink and you're the best corner in the game just go out there and prove it.

For all the trolling Skip does he never tries to pretend he's better than those guys. He calls them out for their sports skills not their personal lives and how he's better in life than they are. I've never heard someone do that sh*t before and it was pretty sad for a guy like Sherman to do it.

Honestly it's just like the web where you have internet tough guys and guys trying to one up each other by acting like they have it made in life. I'm surprised Sherman didn't say "negged" during that interview cuz the guy has to be a miscer.

Forumite
03-08-2013, 04:55 PM
He's still an All Pro phaggot.

FatWhiteKid
03-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Turned video off after 30 seconds of Sherman stumbling over himself to complete a sentence

ShadowBarkley
03-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Brb, sherman so mad his voice was messing up.

Skip just let sherman embarrass himself.

Oh well. Not everyone knows how to act.

Workout4ever
03-08-2013, 05:59 PM
i'm no spelling police but really?

And that's what skip gets paid to do...bring controversy to the show so everyone gets riled up and has to watch the next show to hear/hate on what skip says next.

Sherman is a football player and if you ask him he's one of the best in the game. Last year he played great but the guy is putting himself on a pedestal real quick and skip is 100% right that he's becoming more known for his trash talking than his play. And as much as sherman wants to ignore this...he is in fact trying to get his name out there so he can be talked about as one of the best.

I don't necessarily blame him from using that path but when someone in the media calls you out on it don't get all butthurt and start personally attacking a guy doing his job. If you think your sh*t don't stink and you're the best corner in the game just go out there and prove it.

For all the trolling skip does he never tries to pretend he's better than those guys. He calls them out for their sports skills not their personal lives and how he's better in life than they are. I've never heard someone do that sh*t before and it was pretty sad for a guy like sherman to do it.

Honestly it's just like the web where you have internet tough guys and guys trying to one up each other by acting like they have it made in life. i'm surprised sherman didn't say "negged" during that interview cuz the guy has to be a miscer.

repped lol