PDA

View Full Version : Pre workout advice

Seifert15
03-08-2013, 03:05 AM
So I have been reading reviews and all the jazz for couple years now.

Anyways my buddy's got me into taking the old jack3d and now I have been taking the c4 extreme.

I have been reading lately that Hemavol is an amazing pre work out for pumps and that is what I am looking for now... What would be your decision to take because I have read in multiple places don't take c4 with Hemavol. I have obviously read Hemavol is a non stim but I really am not all too fimiliar with supplements.. Any help is appreciated..

BlueRev
03-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Stack them and it will be the best workout ever :P

tonyt82
03-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Or just take beta alanine along with pre trainner

mazzalc
03-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Hemavol with PW = Crazy work out (like craze & hemavol)

dacotahd
03-08-2013, 05:51 AM
Hemavol with PW = Crazy work out (like craze & hemavol)
Ok so hemavol can be stacked with pwo? Must be stim free then. People here really love the hemavol.
I'll have to check it out one day.

BogusForLife
03-08-2013, 06:08 AM
Or just take beta alanine along with pre trainner

This is the second post where I've seen you giving poor advice.

You recommended someone take up to 20 grams of creatine (depending on bodyweight) and now you're implying that the acute effects of beta alanine (there aren't any) compare to that of a pump/endurance product like Hemavol.

Beta alanine is a great ingredient but it works through saturation (much like creatine) and does not provide any tangible benefits when taken before a training session. If the product includes it that is convenient but not necessary as long as you're shooting for at least 3.2 grams total daily.

OP, as already mentioned, stacking the two should be fine and will most likely illicit some serious pumps!

soopamyko
03-08-2013, 06:17 AM
agmatine sulfate is your homie.