PDA

View Full Version : Is this Madrid's year to win the CL?

pg2tall
03-08-2013, 01:26 AM
I really think this is their year.

It's been a long time seeing them knock of Barca on a consistent basis and taking down a top team like Manchester United in the CL.

Cant even imagine what its gonna be like next year with Bale playing opposite side of Cristiano and Benzema in the middle.

Everyone better pepper their anguses for that shizz.

australiasbrain
03-08-2013, 01:43 AM
LoL at taking down MU...
I believe the coach of RM said the better team lost.

But yes after being gifted a free ride past MU they have a decent chance.

ricdvs
03-08-2013, 01:49 AM
LoL at taking down MU...
I believe the coach of RM said the better team lost.

But yes after being gifted a free ride past MU they have a decent chance.

last year they were playing better and got knocked out vs bayern....
which I think its their biggest opposition toward CL glory

SC4ND1
03-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Madrid or Bayern with Dortmund as an outsider is my bet

pg2tall
03-08-2013, 01:59 AM
With the way Madrid is playing I cant really see Bayern beating them.

Ever since Varane has come in it seems like the whole team got a spark.

He is really the key piece to that back line on defense. Completely shuts out the other teams star player on a marked position.

Nasri1990
03-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Madrid are overrated. Fluked their way past Man Utd and doing rubbish in their league. Bayern or Juve would send them packing.

MiKey4
03-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Varane looked crap to me, he should have seen a red on the first leg and was directly at fault for Ramos' own goal this week.

SC4ND1
03-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Varane looked crap to me, he should have seen a red on the first leg and was directly at fault for Ramos' own goal this week.

u wot m8? Varane is ****ing amazing srs. speed/timing/strength hnggg

pg2tall
03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Then again, Madrid is a team that chokes when it matters most. So we'll see.

pg2tall
03-08-2013, 02:18 AM
With the way Madrid is playing I cant really see Bayern beating them.

Ever since Varane has come in it seems like the whole team got a spark.

He is really the key piece to that back line on defense. Completely shuts out the other teams star player on a marked position.

0Wrr2leQf2w

SC4ND1
03-08-2013, 02:44 AM
0Wrr2leQf2w

another good thing about Varane is that we don't have to watch Pepe as much. I hate that phaggot. and I'm a Madrid supporter.

MiKey4
03-08-2013, 02:49 AM
u wot m8? Varane is ****ing amazing srs. speed/timing/strength hnggg

Did you watch the games? What part of "he should have seen red" or "he was at fault for united's goal" do you disagree with? I don't care about la liga so much, he was tested against united and he came up short.

AnotherScorpion
03-08-2013, 02:54 AM
so winning against a coachless Barca side and getting a refs favor to win after being outclassed by United and you think Madrid has what it takes to win the CL?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loi5ya9ctM1qzgbkj.gif

pg2tall
03-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Did you watch the games? What part of "he should have seen red" or "he was at fault for united's goal" do you disagree with? I don't care about la liga so much, he was tested against united and he came up short.

I see what you mean but really you could place that on alot of players for Madrid starting from the beginning.

r6Yv7NYGHwE

Ramos made the bone head play here if anything.

SC4ND1
03-08-2013, 03:32 AM

People are constantly saying that Barcelona is the best team in the world. Woulnd't it be fair to say that he got tested in those games too? He could've gotten a red but so could Ramos and Rafael and even Diego Lopez for boxing Vidic, it's like that all the time.