PDA

View Full Version : bulking from 130lbs, how much should i be eating

Kuvon
03-04-2013, 12:16 PM
last 4 days ive been wating around 3000-3500 calories and right now im eating a 400g bag of peanuts and 2l of milk and i think i may be sick if I eat anymoreeeeeeeeeee, peanuts make me weird. (or is it milk)

Is this bad for me?

Should I just eat anything in sight until I pass out? I am 6ft and around 127-130lbs, I'd say 127 cause I weighed myself at the gym and had quite a bit of water inside me o.e

What If I started eating 4k calories a day? I have a fast metabolism.

EDIT: I think I may be getting constipated cause when i move my stomach kinda hurts like **** (well not that bad but it hurts.. a bit)

EDIT: BRB NEED TO ****, *Takes peanuts and milk with me* (srs)

jayareohh924
03-04-2013, 12:23 PM
last 4 days ive been wating around 3000-3500 calories and right now im eating a 400g bag of peanuts and 2l of milk and i think i may be sick if I eat anymoreeeeeeeeeee, peanuts make me weird. (or is it milk)

Is this bad for me?

Should I just eat anything in sight until I pass out? I am 6ft and around 127-130lbs, I'd say 127 cause I weighed myself at the gym and had quite a bit of water inside me o.e

What If I started eating 4k calories a day? I have a fast metabolism.

EDIT: I think I may be getting constipated cause when i move my stomach kinda hurts like **** (well not that bad but it hurts.. a bit)

WOW, yes. eat. please. If you cant, go grab a bag of mass gainer or something. You need the calories to bulk. Find out your maintaince (BMR) and never eat below that. you need to eat more to gain weight.

MikeBergin
03-04-2013, 01:49 PM
hey man, I was somewhat in your situation being skinny and a hard gainer. Definitely eat, eat, eat as much as you can. I also have a feeling the milk may be whats hurting your stomach or the mass amount of nuts, thats a lot of fat your taking in. Don't look for a quick fix or someone tells you its a super quick way for mass it usually never works as every one is different. What helped me pack on mass was constant eating (but from a decent source like mainly fruits veggies) Look for clean real nutrition sources as your body will utilize it best. Although eating a clean way ppl think you dont put on weight but if you eat clean and a lot of it you will. I was upping my cals to sometimes 7000 a day! What i did was a lot of bananas in smoothies because they are high in calories and digest quickly so I was able to eat sooner. I made a smoothie with each meal, started taking creatine, and a protein shake then the weight started coming. But the bottom line is eat as much as you can and id say stay away from the milk and a lot of nuts drink mainly water and your protein shakes :P, breakfast i like egg whies 1 whole egg on some toast with a smoothie then about hour later have a half cup of almonds, then for lunch would be maybe 2 hadock fillets with a cup of quinoa, then protein shake with meal usually brown rice with chicken breast and a smoothie as well small salad. late snack would be a protein bar, and a good snack throughout the day is toast with peanutbutter. O yea also i added recently and its been working but added casein as night a slow digesting protein so your body doesnt go without food for so long. Hope this can help lemme know if you got any questions Im sure my writing may be all over the place.

ectoman1
03-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Eat more fiber if you are constipated and have a lot more carbs, at 4000 calories eat ~150g protein ~80-100g fat and ~625-670g carbs so high carbs like a marathon runner but your metabolism is the marathon