PDA

View Full Version : Morning Workout Meal Plan?

Beerfreak
03-01-2013, 01:48 PM
I am extremely busy with work, but I also want to keep working out and build mass. I have found tons of meal and supplement plans out there, but none of witch can be implemented into a schedule where I work out early in the morning then head to work. Can anyone help me out with a good muscle building meal supplement plan for a morning workout? Thanks everyone

J_dazzle23
03-01-2013, 01:49 PM
meal timing doesnt matter. read the stickies and construct a diet that fits your goals, and eat whenever you want.

1JFS3
03-01-2013, 01:50 PM
I am extremely busy with work, but I also want to keep working out and build mass. I have found tons of meal and supplement plans out there, but none of witch can be implemented into a schedule where I work out early in the morning then head to work. Can anyone help me out with a good muscle building meal supplement plan for a morning workout? Thanks everyone

1) Go to sticky at the top of the nutrition section and determine TDEE.
2) Goal: Build Mass. Okay-add 300-500 calories to that number.
3) Consume a diet with ~80-90% whole, micronutrient dense foods, leaving the other ~10-20% for foods that you enjoy that fit the daily macronutrient number.
4) Enjoy results without worrying about timing or names of foods.

SuffolkPunch
03-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Train fasted

Eat as soon as convenient after training.

BZBantam
03-01-2013, 01:54 PM
^good advice. And you can work around any schedule with proper planning. Is the issue that you have no time to eat before a workout and don't have good energy? I like to have a little something in me before I lift, when I have to go in early i'll get up 30min earlier and have a banana or some other type of simple carbs.

If issue is not having time to make something after your workout, pack it ahead of time and eat on the way or once you arrive at work. Read stickies and plan ahead.

Beerfreak
03-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Most of my issues is with my supplementing, with food, does it matter if I take a NO booster with food that early before I eat? Or should I just not eat take my NO booster and then eat after the work out? I know it jacks up my stomach when I drink my pre work out on empty. What kind of protein carb ratio should I be looking at since my "physical activity" is so early in the day, less carb more protein?

Beerfreak
03-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Also, what is TDEE?

1JFS3
03-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Also, what is TDEE?

Total Daily Estimated Expenditure--how many calories you burn in a day. Go into the calculating sticky and it will all be clear.