PDA

View Full Version : Iifym and whey

NotoriousNoz
02-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Hey all! Just wondering since meal timing is irrelevant, is it okay to consume my whey after training an hr or so with my meal later? Or should that still be immediately?

Will there be any difference??

MAXXv
02-27-2013, 09:32 PM
No difference at all.

Eat Lift Sleep. Repeat.

AlwaysTryin
02-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Hey all! Just wondering since meal timing is irrelevant, is it okay to consume my whey after training an hr or so with my meal later? Or should that still be immediately?
Will there be any difference??

It never needed to be immediately (unless competing in an event recently after)

WonderPug
02-28-2013, 02:49 AM
There's no special need for whey, or any individual food, at any time.

dizzay20
02-28-2013, 03:00 AM
yup, meal timing is irrelevant but you still need a pre workout, post workout, intra workout, 8 meals a day and post bed. Other than that meal timing is irrelevant.

moosedahgoose
02-28-2013, 03:28 AM
yup, meal timing is irrelevant but you still need a pre workout, post workout, intra workout, 8 meals a day and post bed. Other than that meal timing is irrelevant.

also need to wake up every 2 hours for intra sleep meals.

OP, it does not need to be immediately after. I personally love the taste of my Shakes and usually train fasted, so it's great for me right after my workout. But if you want to do something different, play around with it. See if it makes a difference for YOU.

x-ray vision
02-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Hmmm.