PDA

View Full Version : kick start my diet, help!!

GazGibson
02-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Hi ys, first post here. In a in a nutshell i have always trained, taking protein shakes, eaten tuna etc etc, but never really ate completely clean. I have decided this year to give myself a kick up the arse and get in the best natural shape i can. Im in ok shape as my prof pic suggest, but i know there is potential to get in great shape. Ive got my protein, all in one suppliments, zince and bcaa's ordered, but i know besides my training, my diet should be most important. Here's where its tricky for me, basically i want to get in the best natural shape i can, before September, as im going to Florida and obviously want to look good. So there is my goal for the time being, i obviously want to get as big as i can, but nearer the time, get lean which is where im going to need your guys help, as im hopeless when it comes to whats right to eat and at what point throughout this jounrey does my diet change. Here's is another tricky, as im going away, up to that point, money is very tight, so i cant afford to be buying expensive food every week. I will try my best, but obviously nothing too extreme price wise. Can any of you guys help with regards to a diet plan and when this diet should change, for getting shredded, and what should i eat then?? Thanks guys.

Gaz

nicklyne
02-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi ys, first post here. In a in a nutshell i have always trained, taking protein shakes, eaten tuna etc etc, but never really ate completely clean. I have decided this year to give myself a kick up the arse and get in the best natural shape i can. Im in ok shape as my prof pic suggest, but i know there is potential to get in great shape. Ive got my protein, all in one suppliments, zince and bcaa's ordered, but i know besides my training, my diet should be most important. Here's where its tricky for me, basically i want to get in the best natural shape i can, before September, as im going to Florida and obviously want to look good. So there is my goal for the time being, i obviously want to get as big as i can, but nearer the time, get lean which is where im going to need your guys help, as im hopeless when it comes to whats right to eat and at what point throughout this jounrey does my diet change. Here's is another tricky, as im going away, up to that point, money is very tight, so i cant afford to be buying expensive food every week. I will try my best, but obviously nothing too extreme price wise. Can any of you guys help with regards to a diet plan and when this diet should change, for getting shredded, and what should i eat then?? Thanks guys.

Gaz

Read the stickies, and you will see results. Your brainwashed with broscience.

Good luck op.