PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to take multi-vitamins?

iMacFarlane
02-25-2013, 09:37 AM
What is the best way to take a multivitamin? After food with water is what I have been doing for a while.

But rather than blast my kidneys and stomach with a concentrated release of vitamins, i've started emptying the capsules in shakes and mixing it in yogurt - and it still tastes pretty good. My thinking is by diluting it, it will be easier on the body and increase its' effectiveness.

lee__d
02-25-2013, 09:43 AM
You're fine taking it after food with water.

KwayZee
02-25-2013, 09:47 AM
You can pretty much take your multi-vitamin whenever you feel like it. The way that many people I know, including myself take it is just with a meal; usually breakfast or lunch.

blindspot13
02-25-2013, 09:51 AM
You can pretty much take your multi-vitamin whenever you feel like it. The way that many people I know, including myself take it is just with a meal; usually breakfast or lunch.

Just don't take it with fiber supplements or heavy fiber meal afaik

WonderPug
02-25-2013, 09:55 AM
Consume with a meal that contains dietary fat or, better yet, consume a proper diet so that you don't need a multivitamin.

Former300lber
02-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Consume with a meal that contains dietary fat or, better yet, consume a proper diet so that you don't need a multivitamin.

This, if you eat properly you will have no need for multivitamins, it is not hard to meet your micromolecule needs for the day.

iMacFarlane
02-25-2013, 10:21 AM
This, if you eat properly you will have no need for multivitamins, it is not hard to meet your micromolecule needs for the day.

The reason I chose armor-v is not because of the multi-vitamin properties alone but that it has all omegas, 11 probiotics strains, and stuff that's hard to include in a regular diet (like Echinacea, Wheat grass)

ironwill2008
02-25-2013, 10:23 AM
What is the best way to take a multivitamin?

By following the manufacturer's package directions.