PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lawd! Celtics/Clippers trade rumors

Wu-Massacre
02-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ********@WojYahooNBA
Y! Sources (w/ @SpearsNBAYahoo): Celtics, Clippers discussing deal centered on Kevin Garnett for Bledsoe, Jordan. http://tinyurl.com/br53wjq

Good trade for both teams imo.

http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/domino-dominos-start-v-v-for-vendetta-Favim.com-238766.gif

FGCHENG
02-15-2013, 11:13 PM
I honestly think KG will want to retire as a Celtics.

sdballer5588
02-15-2013, 11:14 PM
Add that to the list of trades that will never happen. Celtics prob pass the nets by seasons end.

You guys fkn suck.

sups31
02-15-2013, 11:25 PM
this is new.

YesWayNoWeigh
02-15-2013, 11:26 PM
wow even KG is tired of being around that pre madonna rondo, dont blame him either. in b4 rondo ends up playing in china

Negatron617
02-15-2013, 11:28 PM
kg has no trade clause

clippers are really good when paul is healthy so idk

sdballer5588
02-15-2013, 11:31 PM
wow even KG is tired of being around that pre madonna rondo, dont blame him either. in b4 rondo ends up playing in china

confirmed retard.

Aussiebrah66
02-15-2013, 11:31 PM
would love to see kg get a better chance for a ring, but i dont think hes too keen on being traded again

Aussiebrah66
02-15-2013, 11:32 PM
confirmed retard. agreed

Wu-Massacre
02-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Add that to the list of trades that will never happen. Celtics prob pass the nets by seasons end.

You guys fkn suck.lol why u mad tho?

Shortstop36
02-15-2013, 11:34 PM
im getting sick of 100 celtics rumors.... it makes it so i don't have faith in any of these trades.

MrJMont9
02-15-2013, 11:41 PM
I think KG is a great player but I've been a die hard Clippers fan since I was 5 years old, I've gone through losing season after losing season...If the clippers make this trade I will literally cry myself to sleep because it would mean they have gone back to the old ways..Clippers finally have a team. Keep Jordan with Griffin. They have such great chemistry.

Jordan and Griffin are the future (w/CP3 of course) if they trade Jordan I will never be able to forgive them.

PhiGreens
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Yea this is bad for Clippers very good for Celtics. Will nto happen

1800_Cool_Guy
02-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Good trade for both teams. The Clippers need to win now. No guarantee that CP3 signs an extension and doing anything to win now is acceptable. KG would definitely be a nice upgrade to that front court.

pg - CP3
sg- Billaps
sf - Butler(they need to upgrade here tho)
pg - Da kid
C - Flopper

hng.

kgzk111
02-16-2013, 12:12 AM
kg has no trade clause

clippers are really good when paul is healthy so idk

He could waive his no-trade clause if he wants to head to the Clippers. But he wants to retire a Celtic, so I doubt this trade happens.

AirCanada
02-16-2013, 12:13 AM

I thought he was born Post Madonna.

ShweezyBTFO
02-16-2013, 12:16 AM

You guys fkn suck.
trololololol

dasfeuer
02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
Good trade for both teams. The Clippers need to win now. No guarantee that CP3 signs an extension and doing anything to win now is acceptable. KG would definitely be a nice upgrade to that front court.

pg - CP3
sg- Billaps
pg - Da kid
C - Flopper

hng.

You're right, there is no guarantee that CP3 will sign an extension

That's why they need to keep Bledsoe. No reason to mortgage their youth for a slightly increased chance at a title this year

Lasers1
02-16-2013, 12:22 AM
So what if KG has a no-trade clause? You think he'd turn down a chance to play on a contender?

That said, terrible trade for the Clips

pg - CP3
sg- Billaps
pg - Da kid
C - Flopper

hng.

Wow, 2 PG's? Revolutionary new concept. Daring, but I like it

isp
02-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Interested in Bledsoe eh...does that mean there is probably legitimacy to the rumor they're shoppin rondo?

1800_Cool_Guy
02-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Bledsoe is not that good. I know he's young but I don't think his game will improve that much from what we already see. And when he stepped in for Chris Paul that entire team played like crap. This league is ran by dominant point guards and I don't think he will reach that level. He is a nice back up doe.

wheynweed
02-16-2013, 12:33 AM
confirmed retard.
He really spelled it like that tho.. lmao

dootlah
02-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Bledsoe is a great backup PG and plays great when that's his role. The guy looked horrible out there as a starting PG.

CP3 will most likely resign as a Clipper...he has no reason to leave. He has great young talent at his fingertips.

GoldenArmKid
02-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Oh LAWD.

REALLY hope the Clips somehow keep CP3, Griffin, and Deandre while acquiring KG but hell KG for DJ and Bledsoe...I can live with that.

erdons
02-16-2013, 01:50 AM
I think KG is a great player but I've been a die hard Clippers fan since I was 5 years old, I've gone through losing season after losing season...If the clippers make this trade I will literally cry myself to sleep because it would mean they have gone back to the old ways..Clippers finally have a team. Keep Jordan with Griffin. They have such great chemistry.

Jordan and Griffin are the future (w/CP3 of course) if they trade Jordan I will never be able to forgive them.

How did you start rooting for the clippers?

iwanagetbig
02-16-2013, 02:20 AM
Tbh I don't know why teams like the lakers/celtics/clippers would be looking for ANY trades right now. Clippers just got their full roster back and they have good chemistry, why risk fckin sht up? The celtics, even without rondo are still doing great, they can play as a team, they're fine as is imo. The lakers.. This season has been too much of a sht hole with injuries and new players as it is right now, just keep the players you have, develop chemistry and wait till they're all healthy to see where the team could go. And it's always the random ass teams that get trades by the trade deadline lol

Berez
02-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Why do miscers like deandre jordan? Just because he can dunk?? Dude doesn't even play in the 4th quarter and without chris paul he would average 2pts a game. KG would make this team a championship caliber team SRS. You aren't ever going to win a ring with jordan as center.

JustBulk
02-16-2013, 03:35 AM

Don't worry, Kobe love Rondo.

Masstastic
02-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Danny Ainge isn't this stupid, although that's a great deal to get for KG.

You wait until the offseason where you surely let go of Pierce with only a partial guarantee of his huge salary and trade KG out of respect. Gives them enough time to start the "rebuilding" process early with their fanbase.

Doing a deal like that mid-season destroys that locker room.

LiftLaughLust
02-16-2013, 06:19 AM
12:53am: Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro would be willing to do the deal, but the team's front office is "totally against the move," according to Chris Broussard of ESPN.com. Clippers executives would prefer to send out Willie Green, Ronny Turiaf and Caron Butler for Garnett

lmfao

thefederalist
02-16-2013, 06:51 AM
Danny Ainge isn't this stupid, although that's a great deal to get for KG.

You wait until the offseason where you surely let go of Pierce with only a partial guarantee of his huge salary and trade KG out of respect. Gives them enough time to start the "rebuilding" process early with their fanbase.

Doing a deal like that mid-season destroys that locker room.

did you just imply that the C's owe more to KG?

Pierce is a lifer.