PDA

View Full Version : amidoinitrite?

jaewrek
02-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Hey guys just wanted to make sure my "diet" looks decent and will actually get me somewhere. After reading around and gathering what information I could this is what I've summized.

I'm 6ft about 203-205lbs and roughly 15% body fat (I think). From what I've gathered my maintenance is about 2700.

My diet is as follows:
2100 cal.
210-250g protein
100-125g carbs
80-100g fat

Consisting mostly of chicken breast, steak, tuna, eggs, veggies etc.

Now that school has started I've cut down to lifting weights 3x a week hitting the good old compound lifts on some work out plan.

I've also been incorporating IF into all of that, if that makes a difference 16/8 eating.

Oh and my goal is fat loss. I want to keep and or maintain muscle while decreasing my body fat percentage. Is this feasible?

Thanks

dyang19
02-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Looks good, with a 600 calorie deficit you'll definitely be shedding your body fat. Maintaining your muscle mass is possible, but gaining will be really difficult. Just keep at it for a long time and you'll see progress in no time!

softpounder
02-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Looking good man. IF won't be a magic potion for loss, but your macros are already fine.

I'd say get a 500 caloric deficit instead to retain muscle. You've met fat and protein requirements already so you're looking good.

I'm glad you've read and studied before asking the question.

And vary your diet a bit more! Tuna is great but I'm sure salmon, tilapia, sole are as yummy.

rolandszi
02-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Train hard and it will be possible!

jaewrek
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Ok, thanks. I figured I was on somewhat the right track, just wanted to make sure. I don't mine eating the same thing everyday, although I wouldn't mind looking for alternative protein sources at Costco. Ill definitely have to look into tilapia and other things.

If for some reason in a few weeks I'm not losing any weight, I assume I'd lower the daily calories a hundred or so?

gbullock32
02-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Ok, thanks. I figured I was on somewhat the right track, just wanted to make sure. I don't mine eating the same thing everyday, although I wouldn't mind looking for alternative protein sources at Costco. Ill definitely have to look into tilapia and other things.

If for some reason in a few weeks I'm not losing any weight, I assume I'd lower the daily calories a hundred or so?
Yep.