PDA

View Full Version : im cutting and today im not hungry after my workout?

bigtones74
02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Usually im starving after a workout but today im not for some reason. im only asking this cause its right after working out, should i at least have a protein shake? then eat when im hungry. i just took a serving of muscle pharms bcaas and i use the aminos during my work out, but again im only asking cause its right after my workout and i know i need nutrients. thanks!

phunkinc
02-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Does it fit into your Calores In vs Out? If so then eat or have a protein shake, etc.

Hunger isn't directly associated to Calorie intake. It's more nutrient based than anything. I generally plan my workouts to end right before a meal time and I have a protein shake afterwards.

nicklyne
02-06-2013, 09:51 AM
i just took a serving of muscle pharms bcaas and i use the aminos during my work out, but again im only asking cause its right after my workout and i know i need nutrients.

Meal timing is irrelevant/ the same as nutrients, as long as you fit them in within the day. You can have them whenever you like bro.

No need to get hung up on pre/post working shakes etc.

bigtones74
02-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Does it fit into your Calores In vs Out? If so then eat or have a protein shake, etc.

Hunger isn't directly associated to Calorie intake. It's more nutrient based than anything. I generally plan my workouts to end right before a meal time and I have a protein shake afterwards.

Meal timing is irrelevant/ the same as nutrients, as long as you fit them in within the day. You can have them whenever you like bro.

No need to get hung up on pre/post working shakes etc.

ok thanks and yea i know meal timing is irrelevant i just didnt know if it counted towards your post workout meal, but like you said i usually do try and time it by my next meal but today i was an hour off lol:/

nicklyne
02-06-2013, 10:01 AM
ok thanks and yea i know meal timing is irrelevant i just didnt know if it counted towards your post workout meal, but like you said i usually do try and time it by my next meal but today i was an hour off lol:/

Good luck bro! - looking strong in your Avi! Mirin that ;)

bigtones74
02-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Good luck bro! - looking strong in your Avi! Mirin that ;)

thanks man im even more cut down now! i gotta update my avi haha