PDA

View Full Version : Crab cakes and football

PinkNgreen
02-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Deal with it

/thread

HankScorp1o
02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I can confirm, I was missed holding call.

ajn
02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
THAT'S WHAT MARYLAND DOES BABY!!!

Wish this game was on Sat, Fed Hill would be goin crazy

PinkNgreen
02-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Oh man I would've loved to have been in fed hill

And lol@ "missed holding call"
I can confirm i was 30 minute power outage that took all of the ravens momentum and gave 9ers a second chance

HankScorp1o
02-03-2013, 08:32 PM
I can confirm i was 30 minute power outage that took all of the ravens momentum and gave 9ers a second chanceI can confirm, I was "the lights went out and took our momentum away" excuse as opposed to a legit missed call.

Icantstopcrying
02-03-2013, 08:34 PM

I can confirm i was 30 minute power outage that took all of the ravens momentum and gave 9ers a second chance

and how is that a legit excuse you stupid idiot. brb accusing the 49ers because the lights went out. must be the mentality of you pea size brain stabbing phaggots out there in baltimore

PinkNgreen
02-03-2013, 08:36 PM
I can confirm, I was "the lights went out and took our momentum away" excuse as opposed to a legit missed call.

I can confirm you are butthurt. Offense was holding just as much as defense. Was a good no call considering the circumstances, and every nfl analyst agrees, but you probably know more than them

bezarker
02-03-2013, 08:37 PM
aHA5hEcTTbY

Song off Ray Lewis's iPod...

HankScorp1o
02-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I can confirm you are butthurt. Offense was holding just as much as defense. Was a good no call considering the circumstances, and every nfl analyst agrees, but you probably know more than themLOL even when your team wins, you're still a sad troll. I'm not a niners fan and don't dislike the Ravens. That was a missed holding call though.

Cry about it phaggot.

Alancar07
02-03-2013, 08:39 PM
I can confirm, I was missed holding call.

Im still pissed about this

Brb refs scared ray lewis will kill them

dekd
02-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Ravens may have won but they still have to go back to Baltimore, one of the ****tiest cities in the country

dweeegs
02-03-2013, 08:40 PM
and how is that a legit excuse you stupid idiot. brb accusing the 49ers because the lights went out. must be the mentality of you pea size brain stabbing phaggots out there in baltimore

Looks like someone is mad and made an account just for this game

ya you mad we smart? you mad

iamgenus
02-03-2013, 08:41 PM
I can confirm you are butthurt. Offense was holding just as much as defense. Was a good no call considering the circumstances, and every nfl analyst agrees, but you probably know more than them

I think the 49ers made too many mistakes to come back but that should've been called at the end. They called much less against the 49ers earlier in the game. Why is it ok to call it early but it's a good no call when it was obvious holding...

No call dooms the 49ers. If they call it the Ravens still have a chance to keep them out of the endzone.

It's like saying a TD earlier in the game isn't as important as one at the end of the game.

As for the power outage...I'm confused, did the 49ers convert that 3rd and 13 after they started up the game again? Let's not forget the power went out when the 49ers got the ball back after that Jones kickoff return TD. How do you know that 17-0 run by the 49ers wasn't the result of the halftime adjustments?